PDA

View Full Version : What do we need to do?!?!?!?!

chiefbignutz69
02-08-2010, 11:59 PM
I can think of three things we need to do.

1. Trade for an up and coming reciever, like Chad Ochocinco or Terrel Owens.

2. Bring back DeAngelo Hall..remember him?! He was a great kick returner for us.

3. Where's our jumbo set?! I'm talkin Glen Dorsey at tail back, Brandon Albert at fullback. Hell, we could put James Charles in at QB on that package and he can just keep it if he thinks the run will get stuffed. BUT WHOS GONNA GET PAST BRANDON ALBERTS?! Even if they do...whos gonna bring down Dorsey?! They were first round picks for a reason.

matthewschiefs
02-09-2010, 12:02 AM
1 NO. Ochocinco or T.O. Neither one of them are needed on this team. T.O is a cancer Ochocinco is past his prime. NO

2 ummm Daunte Hall? Hes over the hill as well he would not be anywere as good as he was when he was here.

3 ok now i no your a troll that is the dumbest idea i have ever heard sorry thats just dumb.

chiefbignutz69
02-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Troll?! Man this isn't fairy tail land. I'm just sayin, Deante hall could get us good field position. and you really think anyone wants to meet dorsey in the hole?! I think not my friend. Maybe those recievers have had troubles, but don't they deserve a second chance?!

stricken721
02-09-2010, 12:14 AM
:troll31: This dude must be Al Davis with these kind of game plans.

jacko58
02-09-2010, 12:15 AM
are you both on drugs?!? its DANTE HALL didnt think it be hard to know who he was or how to spell his name wow. anyways DANTE is done agreed to or chad no maybe draft in second or third yes and dorsey and albert were first round picks at there positions dt and lt so thats that

matthewschiefs
02-09-2010, 12:16 AM
Ok maybe your just a kid if not a troll. Witch in the way i used it means someone just trying to get people mad and get a reaction from people on forums and other spots on the internet.

I do belive in 2nd chances. T.O has had many chances. Hes blown them. NO thanks. Chad is just simply not a good fit for this team. We dont need to go get any player with a big name. Thats kind of how we got in the mess that we have been in.

If you realy think that Dorsey in the hole is a good idea you need to watch more football. Theres a reason players play defense. He might have the size but he wont have the speed ball handleing to be any benfit for the chiefs running the football its simply not a good idea. Watch more then 5 nfl games and you no that.

P.s Larry Johson in not a current chiefs we cut his but hes now 4th sting on the bengals.

matthewschiefs
02-09-2010, 12:18 AM
are you both on drugs?!? its DANTE HALL didnt think it be hard to know who he was or how to spell his name wow. anyways DANTE is done agreed to or chad no maybe draft in second or third yes and dorsey and albert were first round picks at there positions dt and lt so thats that

Spellings overrated. :D

AussieChiefsFan
02-09-2010, 12:32 AM
:troll31: This dude must be Al Davis with these kind of game plans.

:sign0081:

AussieChiefsFan
02-09-2010, 12:33 AM

2. Bring back DeAngelo Hall..remember him?! He was a great kick returner for us.

3. Where's our jumbo set?! I'm talkin Glen Dorsey at tail back, Brandon Albert at fullback. Hell, we could put James Charles in at QB on that package and he can just keep it if he thinks the run will get stuffed. BUT WHOS GONNA GET PAST BRANDON ALBERTS?! Even if they do...whos gonna bring down Dorsey?! They were first round picks for a reason.

:sign0104: :sign0153: :troll31: :blows: :lamende: :clueless:

Sn@keIze
02-09-2010, 01:38 AM

Is this a formula for failure? Because if so I so agree

jacko58
02-09-2010, 01:39 AM
Spellings overrated. :D

:lol: true but the deangelo hall on top of the rest of a so called post just pushed me over the edge.

:beat_DeadHorse: :whipping1: thats how i felt after reading it lol

Connie Jo
02-09-2010, 02:27 AM

:sign0153:

Connie Jo
02-09-2010, 02:37 AM
:lol: true but the deangelo hall on top of the rest of a so called post just pushed me over the edge.

:beat_DeadHorse: :whipping1: thats how i felt after reading it lol

I noticed the spelling of Dante Hall also. Misspelling isn't that big of a deal normally...but it's a long stretch from Dante to "DeAngelo", LOL. It's especially odd being so far off on the entire name of one's favorite player?

Okay, he/she threw me as being serious at first, but I question the seriousness of their post reading further, hahaha.

chief31
02-09-2010, 05:53 AM
Troll?! Man this isn't fairy tail land. I'm just sayin, Deante hall could get us good field position. and you really think anyone wants to meet dorsey in the hole?! I think not my friend. Maybe those recievers have had troubles, but don't they deserve a second chance?!

First thing I'd say is that D-Bowe deserves another chance before TO.

And, while not so harshly, I agree that your ideas seem "over the top" to say the least.

Pretty sure dante Hall retired. And the "big" formation that you mentioned would be kind of a gimmick. Very rarely used. And probably with far more expendable players.

Plus, a power running game just doesn't seem to be the way Todd Haley designs his offense.

Ryfo18
02-09-2010, 09:07 AM
I noticed the spelling of Dante Hall also. Misspelling isn't that big of a deal normally...but it's a long stretch from Dante to "DeAngelo", LOL. It's especially odd being so far off on the entire name of one's favorite player?

Okay, he/she threw me as being serious at first, but I question the seriousness of their post reading further, hahaha.

This guy is a troll. There is a player named DeAngelo Hall in the league (Cornerback for the Redskins). Some people just have too much time on their hands....

DMN
02-09-2010, 09:41 AM
I think we are all dumber for having been apart of this thread...

Connie Jo
02-09-2010, 11:44 AM
I think we are all dumber for having been apart of this thread...

Nah...I read through most of the threads, & will reply sometimes out of boredom when the more interesting logical threads have burned out. :D

jacko58
02-09-2010, 12:57 PM

:mancard: :lol:

Vandelay
02-09-2010, 02:25 PM

YouTube- May God Have Mercy On Your Soul

jacko58
02-09-2010, 03:08 PM
YouTube- May God Have Mercy On Your Soul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto&feature=related)
:postpimp4ib:

SAPHOJUNKIE
02-09-2010, 03:09 PM
What is wrong with you people? this is OBVIOUSLY a joke.

OBVIOUSLY.

Seriously? You don't know who Deangelo Hall is?

Wow.

Connie Jo
02-09-2010, 06:07 PM
What is wrong with you people? this is OBVIOUSLY a joke.

OBVIOUSLY.

Seriously? You don't know who Deangelo Hall is?

Wow.

I didn't think any one posted any thing that indicated we didn't know who DeAngelo Hall was, rather we/I assumed the poster didn't know who Dante Hall was, or was confused, or misspelled big time, LOL...which is why my first thought upon reading was..."what?"

I assumed it was a prank, but am in the habit of giving benefit of doubt initially. Sometimes people's minds are pre-occupied, they do make such mistakes. Heck, I've done it...called someone by a wrong name when not thinking clearly for whatever reason.

Hell, I still call the Colt's the Baltimore Colts from time to time...that particular franchise move has been the most difficult for me to move forward with I guess, hahaha.

jacko58
02-09-2010, 06:26 PM
I didn't think any one posted any thing that indicated we didn't know who DeAngelo Hall was, rather we/I assumed the poster didn't know who Dante Hall was, or was confused, or misspelled big time, LOL...which is why my first thought upon reading was..."what?"

I assumed it was a prank, but am in the habit of giving benefit of doubt initially. Sometimes people's minds are pre-occupied, they do make such mistakes. Heck, I've done it...called someone by a wrong name when not thinking clearly for whatever reason.

Hell, I still call the Colt's the Baltimore Colts from time to time...that particular franchise move has been the most difficult for me to move forward with I guess, hahaha.

:bananen_smilies046: agreed we know who deangelo hall was, you know in atlanta when he had a nice contract and could cover and do kick off returns,,,,,then he was traded to oakland,,,,, ha oh oakland seems to suck the star power out of every super star that wears the gray and black. maybe thats it.. al davis is a vampire sucking out his players life force to keep himself alive, i mean moss was a stud, then went to oakland sucked, now hes a good wide receiver for the pats.... al davis sucks out life force so he can live forever!!!!

Connie Jo
02-09-2010, 09:21 PM
I knew the name DeAngelo Hall, but honestly, I couldn't have told you what team he's with off the top of my head without thinking about it....my thoughts were focused more on Dante Hall after reading the original post, lol. I can't keep track of player's these days, they move around too much...with exception of my Chiefs of course...and the REALLY big names in the NFL.

Al Davis is a disgrace to the NFL.

AussieChiefsFan
02-09-2010, 11:24 PM
YouTube- May God Have Mercy On Your Soul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto&feature=related)

I am SOOOOOOOOOO saving that video to my PC!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

tornadospotter
02-10-2010, 12:46 AM

:lol::lol::sign0142:

Connie Jo
02-10-2010, 12:58 AM

:lol: