PDA

View Full Version : New Positions.

chiefbignutz69
02-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Which players do you think would be good at different positions?

Mathew Castle-WR (No one would expect a former QB to get the ball, so they probably wouldn't even try to cover him.)

James Charles-Wildcat QB or Kill man on kick coverage (Just too fast for anyone)

Glen Dorsey-I'm still sayin Tail back...even though you guys for some reason don't agree. Just imagine it! Or try it on madden and see if it works!

Derrick Johnstone-DT (he'd be way to fast for offensive linemen to controle)

Berny Pollard-RB, heard he played a little RB in high school.

What do you guys think!?!?

jacko58
02-09-2010, 06:53 PM

Mathew Castle-WR (No one would expect a former QB to get the ball, so they probably wouldn't even try to cover him.)

James Charles-Wildcat QB or Kill man on kick coverage (Just too fast for anyone)

Glen Dorsey-I'm still sayin Tail back...even though you guys for some reason don't agree. Just imagine it! Or try it on madden and see if it works!

:efpge: well cassel wr,,, no he has not enough speed or moves, i do agree with the jamaal charles for wildcat glen dorsey at running back no, maybe maybe at fb if its a first and one on the goal line and only try it once. derrick johnson at dt,,,, really??really? dt in a 3 4 d is there to take up blockers not be a pass rusher up the middle the nt or dt in a 3 4 have to be huge aka wilfork or ngata size. and dude pollard isn't even a chief.... he was on the texans last year

matthewschiefs
02-09-2010, 07:03 PM

ummm pollard was cut back in August?

The rest I HOPE your jokeing. Just becuse it works on madden does not mean it will work in real life.

jacko58
02-09-2010, 07:11 PM
ummm pollard was cut back in August?

The rest I HOPE your jokeing. Just becuse it works on madden does not mean it will work in real life.
maybe we should pull a madden 10. lets see trade your first round pick for lower picks. draft nothing but linebackers and change there positions to dt and de (usually there better there) and build your team with picks third round through seventh. never fails lol draft tim treebow ha, and for anyone who dosen't know this is a joke thread

stricken721
02-09-2010, 07:48 PM

I think you need to learn a little more about the game of football.

Vandelay
02-09-2010, 07:58 PM
[quote=matthewschiefs;179026]ummm pollard was cut back in August?

The rest I HOPE your jokeing. Just becuse it works on madden does not mean it will work in real life.[/quot
maybe we should pull a madden 10. lets see trade your first round pick for lower picks. draft nothing but linebackers and change there positions to dt and de (usually there better there) and build your team with picks third round through seventh. never fails lol draft tim treebow ha, and for anyone who dosen't know this is a joke thread
How about we start posting the joke threads in the locker room forum?

jacko58
02-09-2010, 08:17 PM
[quote=jacko58;179028]

i dont think he meant for it to be a joke at first, it just kinda became one i take blame

Connie Jo
02-09-2010, 09:31 PM

I think this:

:raisux: :densux:

AussieChiefsFan
02-09-2010, 11:06 PM

What do you guys think!?!?i think you and your Faider buddies should stop spamming this forum!

brish
02-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Dumbest **** i've ever read..
Except maybe your last post..

MDChiefs!
02-10-2010, 04:04 AM
please ban this clown

Sn@keIze
02-10-2010, 04:21 AM

What do you guys think!?!?i know the season is over now and we will really be desperate for threads but...

why does this matter?

And if ur going post about some players for the Chiefs please be sure that the players are still with the team.

AussieChiefsFan
02-10-2010, 04:28 AM
i know the season is over now and we will really be desperate for threads but...

why does this matter?

And if ur going post about some players for the Chiefs please be sure that the players are still with the team.
And make sure not to call them things like, James Charles. I mean seriously!

Sn@keIze
02-10-2010, 04:37 AM
please ban this clown

I think you need to learn a little more about the game of football.

Dumbest **** i've ever read..
Except maybe your last post..
Easy guys.

Maybe this kid really is a Chief fan. Just a lil young and uneducated.

Lets not make him hate the fans or the chiefs.

If in fact this is not a joke. You and your post are welcome here Chiefbignuts.

Just dont take any responses here personal. If u ask what do u think ?, then thats exactly what u are going to get.

AussieChiefsFan
02-10-2010, 04:45 AM
Easy guys.

Just dont take any responses here personal. If u ask what do u think ?, then thats exactly what u are going to get.

Still think it's spam though.

yashi
02-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Haha, he managed to not spell a single player's name right in that post, likely intentionally. Everyone can spell 'Johnson'.

Ryfo18
02-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Easy guys.

I think it's pretty obvious that he's not a young fan...This is definitely a troll (see his last post).

:sign0014::ban::crucified::troll31::ban2:

MDChiefs!
02-10-2010, 02:36 PM
welcome little kid with the name bignutz 69.

Hayvern
02-10-2010, 03:30 PM
I don't know if this guy is a troll, but here is the situation with what he is speaking of.

These would constitute trick plays, you do trick plays once in a while to throw the other team off. We had a halfback pass to the QB play we ran a few times last season. We have also put in Vrabel, and Allen when he was here on offense once or twice as well.

The problems with doing this type of thing are many, but I would say one of the biggest has to do with injuries.

Face it, it is risky to send your starting QB downfield to catch a pass. He is not normally asked to do that and you run the risk of getting him killed if you run the play too often. The same goes with having Charles play on special teams, and besides, there are better guys that are pretty fast but have more skill in tackling that Charles does.

The other issue with moving defensive players to offense has to do with the fact that once you put the guy in there, you are no longer fooling anybody. If you think putting in Dorsey to play RB is going to fool the other team? It's not, and Dorsey might be strong, but he is going up against guys that are at least as strong, and he is not fast enough to get away from them. He would get no where. No to mention, you are asking the player to play reps on offense when you REALLY need him fresh to play defense, and he is better at that.

No, this whole nonsense about moving players to play other positions is a novelty that happens once or twice per season and is questionable whether it even should happen.

Connie Jo
02-10-2010, 06:25 PM
welcome little kid with the name bignutz 69.

That ^ was the most obvious clue for me he wasn't for real. I gave him the benefit of the doubt initially, but he blew his cover from that point with further posts, hahaha.

Connie Jo
02-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Haha, he managed to not spell a single player's name right in that post, likely intentionally. Everyone can spell 'Johnson'.

Agree it was intentional misspelling, based upon the fact that the names of players is all he misspelled, the remainder of his spelling was accurate, puncuation good too. That bad of a name speller is a bad speller across the board, usually.

matthewschiefs
02-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Agree it was intentional misspelling, based upon the fact that the names of players is all he misspelled, the remainder of his spelling was accurate, puncuation good too. That bad of a name speller is a bad speller across the board, usually.

Like me. :D

Connie Jo
02-10-2010, 11:02 PM
Like me. :D

Hahaha! Honest, with my hand on my heart swearing I'm telling the truth and nothing but the truth!...I really don't pay much attention to other's misspelling, only my own, hahaha.

The only time I notice someone else misspelling, is if it's pointed out, such as it was in this thread, or if it's REALLY BAD...which I doubt yours is. Want me to pay attention and let you know? LOL j/k

I'm not a spelling police personality, there are far more aspects of society to worry about IMO, than minor misspelling. As long as what I'm reading is comprehendable & close...I'm good!
:punk:

70 chiefsfan70
02-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Maybe I'm too laid back...but I think its funny

And I can use the humor

I still think it was a joke

texaschief
02-12-2010, 03:54 PM
... this wasn't even CLOSE to the thread I thought it was going to be...

I saw "new positions" and I've gotta tell ya, I was intrigued... but then I open the thread and it's about football... ugh.

yashi
02-12-2010, 04:57 PM

I saw "new positions" and I've gotta tell ya, I was intrigued... but then I open the thread and it's about football... ugh.

:lol: :postpimp4ib:

Connie Jo
02-12-2010, 05:09 PM

:lol: