PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs to keep Dorsey and DJ

pbatrucker
02-17-2010, 05:09 PM
In an interview with channel 41, Scott Pioli stated he has no intention of trading Dorsey or DJ.
That's good news to me. Of course he could be trying to increase their value also.

Coach
02-17-2010, 05:26 PM
In an interview with channel 41, Scott Pioli stated he has intention of trading

Should this say "No intention"?

matthewschiefs
02-17-2010, 05:33 PM
I would hope that he would say no intention. I like both and think if we were to trade either of them we would have an even worse Defense then what we saw this season.

pbatrucker
02-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Should this say "No intention"?
Opps! Yes intention.

yashi
02-17-2010, 06:44 PM
I was happy about hearing this, but then I realized.... what was he going to say, that he's willing to trade them? That would lower their value and also make them not want to play in KC anymore.

Hopefully they're kept though.

matthewschiefs
02-17-2010, 06:53 PM
I was happy about hearing this, but then I realized.... what was he going to say, that he's willing to trade them? That would lower their value and also make them not want to play in KC anymore.

Hopefully they're kept though.

I hope he was honest when he was saying this. It would not be the first time that we heard no intention of tradeing a player then they are traded with an offer that "came out of nowere"

I think its more likely to see DJ traded but I do hope that both are still chiefs when the season comes around.

jacko58
02-17-2010, 07:15 PM
yea no one says there willing to deal there players to the media that would be stupid. i hope there both back but don't trust someone who says there not looking at trades. if the trade makes since then will take it a.k.a. denver making the block buster move with the bears sending cutler packing

Connie Jo
02-17-2010, 09:45 PM
I may be wrong, but it's always been my perception that GM's and Coaches use the media to their hidden advantage, so to speak, when it comes to trades & such.

In other words...I don't believe much of what they say. I doubt the players and other franchises do either...a possible pre-negotiating mind game through media they all play.

Ryfo18
02-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Yeah I wouldn't take this too seriously. I don't doubt that he wouldn't mind keeping both of them because they are good players. In the end though if the right deal comes along, just about any player can be had.

MDChiefs!
02-17-2010, 11:12 PM
I dont know whos getting traded, but with the lack of quality FA this year and all the $$$ under the cap we are, we are trading people from our roster. guaranteed...we just dont know who yet.