PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Let The Debate Begin

Coach
02-19-2010, 07:25 AM
Read Article Here... (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14861&Itemid=2)

Sn@keIze
02-19-2010, 07:39 AM
Vince Wilfork sticks out like a sore thumb for so many reasons.

Other than the obvious (as in we need him). Crennell is a NT guy and has history with him. and so does Pioli.

I also noticed T rich. No shame in trying to acquire the FB to the leading rushing team in teh NFL>

pbatrucker
02-19-2010, 08:09 AM
If we are going to wish (lol) how about Wilfork and Dansby.

matthewschiefs
02-19-2010, 10:49 AM
If we are going to wish (lol) how about Wilfork and Dansby.

A pat and a cardinal player so its possible that they could both end up in KC. I no its not likely that we get either but its possible. :chiefs:

SAPHOJUNKIE
02-19-2010, 03:13 PM
I have been clamoring for Dansby for two years.

Personally, I believe that if Pioli thinks they are key components to us winning, we will get them both. I think that they aren't going to spend money just to spend, but if it's what they want, they will pay to get it.

pbatrucker
02-19-2010, 04:11 PM
I have been clamoring for Dansby for two years.

Personally, I believe that if Pioli thinks they are key components to us winning, we will get them both. I think that they aren't going to spend money just to spend, but if it's what they want, they will pay to get it.
I think Dansby is a possibility, but I can't see the Pats letting Wilfork go.

Sn@keIze
02-19-2010, 06:01 PM
I think Dansby is a possibility, but I can't see the Pats letting Wilfork go.
true. I dont think they would want to franchise tag him so they will prob just resign a new contract. He is just too young to let go.