PDA

View Full Version : Big hit by Dante Wesley

AussieChiefsFan
02-21-2010, 12:18 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80787607/

yashi
02-22-2010, 04:11 PM
I wonder if he's related to Greg? Both went to Arkansas-Pine Bluff.

Connie Jo
02-22-2010, 07:32 PM
I wonder if he's related to Greg? Both went to Arkansas-Pine Bluff.

I tried Goggle search and could find nothing as to whether or not the two are related. Wiki mentioned Greg having a younger brother named Broderick Green who played at USC I think. Greg was born in Arkansas, Dante was born in St. Louis. That's really not that far apart in region. Maybe they're cousins?

AussieChiefsFan
02-22-2010, 07:35 PM
I tried Goggle search and could find nothing as to whether or not the two are related. Wiki mentioned Greg having a younger brother named Broderick Green who played at USC I think. Greg was born in Arkansas, Dante was born in St. Louis. That's really not that far apart in region. Maybe they're cousins?
I didn't know they existed until the video of the hit and when you guys started wondering if they were brothers.

Connie Jo
02-22-2010, 08:05 PM
I didn't know they existed until the video of the hit and when you guys started wondering if they were brothers.

One of these days I'm gonna try to find the hard cover book, "Encyclopedia of the Kansas City Chiefs" cheap on Ebay and mail it to you Aussie. It's an excellent historical reference to the Chiefs players and the history of the Chiefs through 2004 or 2005 I think.

I think you'd enjoy looking and reading through it, familiarizing yourself with the past players of the Chiefs and history in general overall. It has excellent photo's throughout, of players, games, etc...that were taken over the years by professional photographers. It includes bio's on all the players who ever played for the Chiefs from 1963-2004 or 2005.

It's a fairly big and heavy book...ton's of info with many chapters covering the Chiefs game history and greatest players. It's a must have for any loyal Chiefs fan, haha.

I have one downstairs my brother bought me for Christmas the first year it was published. I think the author published an updated version a couple years later, 2007 maybe? I don't have that version though.

:chiefs:

AussieChiefsFan
02-22-2010, 08:27 PM
One of these days I'm gonna try to find the hard cover book, "Encyclopedia of the Kansas City Chiefs" cheap on Ebay and mail it to you Aussie. It's an excellent historical reference to the Chiefs players and the history of the Chiefs through 2004 or 2005 I think.

I think you'd enjoy looking and reading through it, familiarizing yourself with the past players of the Chiefs and history in general overall. It has excellent photo's throughout, of players, games, etc...that were taken over the years by professional photographers. It includes bio's on all the players who ever played for the Chiefs from 1963-2004 or 2005.

It's a fairly big and heavy book...ton's of info with many chapters covering the Chiefs game history and greatest players. It's a must have for any loyal Chiefs fan, haha.

I have one downstairs my brother bought me for Christmas the first year it was published. I think the author published an updated version a couple years later, 2007 maybe? I don't have that version though.

:chiefs:Sounds like a great book!
:bananen_smilies046: :chiefs: