PDA

View Full Version : NT's in the draft

pbatrucker
02-23-2010, 04:31 PM
Rookie NT Options - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/2/23/1323416/rookie-nt-options)

KottkeKU
02-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Really hoping we can land Cam Thomas with our 2nd round pick we got from Atlanta. Apparently he is shooting up draft boards, so hopefully he doesn't look too good in the coming weeks. I really think he can be a difference maker at NT. kid has an attitude, and the frame to be our NT. just a little coaching and experience and a surrounding cast and he could be a good NT for many years to come.

I also wouldnt mind us trading down so someone can pick up a QB, and we can slide down and pick Dan Williams somewhere in the middle of the first round. He is the unanimous no.1 NT in the draft, but i think Cam Thomas is still pretty good.

whatwasthat?
02-23-2010, 10:44 PM
i was a mcclain supporter but im leaning more and more towards dan williams every day...with crennel at the reigns i think williams could do very well in this league

Coach
02-24-2010, 12:43 AM
Does anyone doubt that any of these NT options would improve our NT position? I think the team will be better at NT headed into next season regardless of how this plays out.

pbatrucker
02-24-2010, 05:43 AM
I think Thomas or Troup are a real possibility. Depends who the coaches like best. And yes, I have thought about Williams at 5, nothing would surprise me.