PDA

View Full Version : User names...why?

Connie Jo
02-25-2010, 11:19 PM
Some user names are self explanatory, but other's not. I'm curious for those members here whose user name's aren't self explanatory...what's behind your user name?

IE: Aussie's user name is self explanatory, as is Canada's, Chiefster's...but what about honda's or strickens, and other's?

stricken721
02-25-2010, 11:22 PM
For me I got real into the band Disturbed for a while and my favorite song of theirs is "Stricken" and the 721 is my Birthday.

Connie Jo
02-25-2010, 11:27 PM
For me I got real into the band Disturbed for a while and my favorite song of theirs is "Stricken" and the 721 is my Birthday.

Cool! Now I know, haha. I just stick with my real name, I'm boring, haha.

tornadospotter
02-25-2010, 11:28 PM
Why are you questioning my user name, Why! Why!:D :yahoo:

I hate tornados, you tell me how I got my user name.:D

Chiefster
02-25-2010, 11:31 PM
Why are you questioning my user name, Why! Why!:D :yahoo:

I hate tornados, you tell me how I got my user name.:D

Now, now: we can't all be Aussies Canadas or Chiefsters. :D

Connie Jo
02-25-2010, 11:33 PM
I already know how TS came to be TS, he mentioned it in a post once, lol.

matthewschiefs
02-25-2010, 11:38 PM
This is the user name I always use this or mattschiefs

Canada
02-25-2010, 11:40 PM
This is the user name I always use this or mattschiefs

that still does not explain why you use it!! :chiefs:

AussieChiefsFan
02-25-2010, 11:43 PM
For me I got real into the band Disturbed for a while and my favorite song of theirs is "Stricken" and the 721 is my Birthday.Wow, a lot behind it! :bananen_smilies046:

Now, now: we can't all be Aussies Canadas or Chiefsters. :D

:D

matthewschiefs
that still does not explain why you use it!! :chiefs:

ok i will be honest I am not creative enough to come up with any other name. This name suits me well.

AussieChiefsFan
:sign0087: BTW

Ryfo18
02-25-2010, 11:50 PM
RYan
FOrbes
18 - football number in high school

AussieChiefsFan
02-25-2010, 11:52 PM
RYan
FOrbes

Awesome!

What position were you?

Connie Jo
02-26-2010, 12:09 AM
RYan
FOrbes

Yours is one that would've never been figured out either! COOL!!

I suppose I can add a story to my name, as boring as it is for a user name, lol.

Most simply call me Connie, BUT...my maternal relatives...grandma, great aunt, great-grandma & grandpa...always called me Connie Jo, cause my middle name is after my gr-grandpa, but without the 'e' since I'm a girl, haha. Also, as a kid whenever some one wanted to put emphasis on my name, like if I was in trouble...they'd throw in the middle name..."CONNIE JO!" lol

Though most didn't use it I preferred Connie Jo cause I love being named after my gr-grandpa. Many relatives & close friends still use Connie Jo when wanting to put emphasis on my name in conversation. The only one I don't like hearing it from is my mom, cause she still only uses it when in a disapproving tone...like if I let a bad word slip out, hahaha.

AussieChiefsFan
02-26-2010, 12:13 AM
Yours is one that would've never been figured out either! COOL!!

I suppose I can add a story to my name, as boring as it is for a user name, lol.

Most simply call me Connie, BUT...my maternal relatives...grandma, great aunt, great-grandma & grandpa...always called me Connie Jo, cause my middle name is after my gr-grandpa, but without the 'e' since I'm a girl, haha. Also, as a kid whenever some one wanted to put emphasis on my name, like if I was in trouble...they'd throw in the middle name..."CONNIE JO!" lol

Though most didn't use it I preferred Connie Jo cause I love being named after my gr-grandpa. Many relatives & close friends still use Connie Jo when wanting to put emphasis on my name in conversation. The only one I don't like hearing it from is my mom, cause she still only uses it when in a disapproving tone...like if I let a bad word slip out, hahaha.

I as wondering if Connie Jo was alright apposed to just Connie. Good thing I know now,:bananen_smilies046:

BTW just an interesting fact you may like to know. At school there is a girl named "Connie" (i'm not sure if it is spelt like that but it probably is) and she mucks up a fair bit. :lol:

tornadospotter
02-26-2010, 12:18 AM
I as wondering if Connie Jo was alright apposed to just Connie. Good thing I know now,:bananen_smilies046:

BTW just an interesting fact you may like to know. At school there is a girl named "Connie" (i'm not sure if it is spelt like that but it probably is) and she mucks up a fair bit. :lol:
What does mucks up a fair bit mean? She is nice looking, and you like her?

AussieChiefsFan
02-26-2010, 12:20 AM
What does mucks up a fair bit mean? She is nice looking, and you like her?

Misbehaves

Connie Jo
02-26-2010, 12:27 AM
I misbehave too, maybe it's true that there's more behind a name than just the name, LMAO! In my defense however, what I consider mishavin and what others do are usually not defined the same, lol.

Yep, it's okay to just call me Connie, most do, haha.

tornadospotter
02-26-2010, 12:54 AM
Misbehaves
Okay, :efpge:

Ryfo18
02-26-2010, 02:41 AM
Awesome!

What position were you?

I played running back and cornerback growing up. Then once I got to high school, we had one of the best RBs in the state, so I switched over to WR on offense. I was mainly a corner though b/c having the best RB in the state, we didn't throw much! I was going to try to play in college but I decided to stick to wrestling instead.

AussieChiefsFan
02-26-2010, 02:44 AM
I played running back and cornerback growing up. Then once I got to high school, we had one of the best RBs in the state, so I switched over to WR on offense. I was mainly a corner though b/c having the best RB in the state, we didn't throw much! I was going to try to play in college but I decided to stick to wrestling instead.So if you went to play in collage and got a scholarship in football, and you ended up being really really really good you might have been drafted?:bananen_smilies046:

Sn@keIze
02-26-2010, 05:57 AM
Mine is quite simple.

I am not a snake.

And I have eyes.

OK seriously tho, I am the worlds best ninja. You don't know i am the worlds best ninja, but only because i am a ninja and prefer u to not know

Sn@keIze
02-26-2010, 06:04 AM
Snake Eyes (G.I. Joe) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_Eyes_%28G.I._Joe%29)

yashi
02-26-2010, 10:37 AM
yashi is what most of my friends call me. It's the last 5 letters of my last name. :D

Ryfo18
02-26-2010, 11:22 AM
So if you went to play in collage and got a scholarship in football, and you ended up being really really really good you might have been drafted?:bananen_smilies046:

LOL, that's a lot of if's. The simple answer to your question is NO, I would not have been drafted haha. I was only looking to play Division III football, and they can't even give out scholarships to athletes.

chiefnut
02-26-2010, 01:32 PM
mine is obvious, living in NE PA ever since i was a CHIEFS fan [50 years] everyone said "you like the CHIEFS, you're nuts" hence the name CHIEFNUT

KristofLaw
02-26-2010, 04:12 PM
My user name is close enough to my real life name and has always been a pseudonym I've used for writing, videogames, internet usage and what have you. :D

AussieChiefsFan
02-26-2010, 05:17 PM
LOL, that's a lot of if's. The simple answer to your question is NO, I would not have been drafted haha. I was only looking to play Division III football, and they can't even give out scholarships to athletes.

okay. Thinking a bit over excitedly eh? :D

Vandelay
02-26-2010, 08:54 PM
I figure if I'm going to use a fake name, then I will make it one of my all time favorite fake names.

YouTube- Pennypacker

Sn@keIze
02-26-2010, 09:28 PM
Here is some of my work with my arch rival. ( who is no longer with us ). Along with some kick a$$ music.

YouTube- Snake eyes vs Storm Shadow - Final Battle

Connie Jo
02-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Y'all have some fun and interesting reasons! hahaha

Canada
02-27-2010, 12:17 PM
Here is some of my work with my arch rival. ( who is no longer with us ). Along with some kick a$$ music.

YouTube- Snake eyes vs Storm Shadow - Final Battle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0iGcB2caZM)

Damn, i wanna be your arch rival!! :efpge: