PDA

View Full Version : DrafBerry and Rolle?

pbatrucker
03-01-2010, 08:09 AM
www.bobgretz.com (http://www.bobgretz.com)
I know it sounds weird, but after reading Bob's take it kinda makes semse.

yashi
03-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Good article as usual from Bob. I'd absolutely love to have Berry and Rolle. I wonder though if Rolle will lead a full career, or at what point he will leave the game to pursue his future career as a neurosurgeon?

KristofLaw
03-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Interesting read. Although this is the first I've heard of Rolle I do trust Bob's assessment. It would be nice to hear either of their names called as a Chiefs selection. Thanks for the article.

buffman316
03-01-2010, 12:40 PM
I have been on the Berry bandwagon for a long time and am still completely there. Grab Berry and fill other needs through free agency and the rest of the draft. This kid is a game changer and I would love to see Berry and Flowers on the same field when a QB tries to through that direction.

pbatrucker
03-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Good article as usual from Bob. I'd absolutely love to have Berry and Rolle. I wonder though if Rolle will lead a full career, or at what point he will leave the game to pursue his future career as a neurosurgeon?
He is saying he wants to play for 10 to 12 years, then become a doctor.

whatwasthat?
03-01-2010, 01:28 PM
you have to think though...rolle might be available for a 4th round pick...even if he plays only 5 years as a quality starter, thats still pretty good value

70 chiefsfan70
03-01-2010, 01:53 PM
I have been on the Berry bandwagon for a long time and am still completely there. Grab Berry and fill other needs through free agency and the rest of the draft. This kid is a game changer and I would love to see Berry and Flowers on the same field when a QB tries to through that direction.

Yes I too believe Berry is the right pick if hes still there, I can't think of one player that could make a bigger imediate inpact then this Stud would.I don't know much about Rolle though.

hometeam
03-01-2010, 10:27 PM
berrrrrryyyyy

honda522
03-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Hey, if Berry is one of the best Safties to enter the draft into the NFL that we have a chance at, I saw we take him. Look what Polomaulu did. If I remember, their defense was struggling till they picked him.

Safeties should be a good run stopper as well.

bigpoppachief
03-02-2010, 11:17 AM
That would be great for us to grab both of them and as far as Myron Rolle the worlds ending in 2012 anyways lol

KristofLaw
03-02-2010, 02:29 PM
Rolle was relatively slow today and the commentators at NFL Network have been acknowledging how raw he is, but I guess he is a winner wherever he goes. Maybe he'll be a good mid - late round pickup for whoever gets him. In any case I like his story.

My boy out of USC should be moving up the charts with his combine so far (Taylor Mays). :D

chief31
03-03-2010, 04:03 AM
Hey, if Berry is one of the best Safties to enter the draft into the NFL that we have a chance at, I saw we take him. Look what Polomaulu did. If I remember, their defense was struggling till they picked him.

Safeties should be a good run stopper as well.

Far from struggling, they had been the no.7, and no.1 defense in the two seasons prior to drafting him.

They had mos of the pieces in place, and Troy was more of a "final piece", if you will.

We need alot of the starting pieces.

Not that I would be displeased if were to draft Berry though.