PDA

View Full Version : My favorite music artists!

AussieChiefsFan
03-03-2010, 05:57 AM
Are: Stat Quo, Rascal Flatts, Sam Spence, Tom Hedden, David Robidoux, Lil Jon, TYGA, and Airbourne! Here are some of their songs!

Personal favorite ATM!
-- YouTube- Airbourne - Blackjack

-- YouTube- Airbourne - Stand Up for Rock N' Roll

-- Airbourne - Heads are gonna roll

-- YouTube- Stat Quo - Rock the Party

-- YouTube- Rascal Flatts - Life is a Highway

-- Just an example, Ive got many more favorite from Sam SpenceYouTube- NFL MUSIC: Sam Spence - The Equalizer

-- YouTube- Tyga "coconut Juice" music video

-- YouTube- Tyga-"Diamond Life"

Some of my all-time favorite songs there!!!!!! Opinions?
:bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
03-03-2010, 04:41 PM
I'm only a bit familiar with Stat Quo and Rascal Flatt's...the rest I'm not familiar with at all, haha. There's some great music among your fav's...no doubt about it!

Kid Rock & his band TBT of course rate #1 with me, lol.

AussieChiefsFan
03-03-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm only a bit familiar with Stat Quo and Rascal Flatt's...the rest I'm not familiar with at all, haha. There's some great music among your fav's...no doubt about it!

Kid Rock & his band TBT of course rate #1 with me, lol.
I still can't get that "I am the bullgod song outta my head, awesome song!

stricken721
03-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Airbourne isn't bad at all. I saw them perform live once. Rascal Flatts are awesome, I have every CD of their's. I think it's cool you put Sam Spence but I'm sure because it's of all his work with the NFL. You have good tastes in music dude. :bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
03-04-2010, 01:32 AM
Airbourne isn't bad at all. I saw them perform live once. Rascal Flatts are awesome, I have every CD of their's. I think it's cool you put Sam Spence but I'm sure because it's of all his work with the NFL. You have good tastes in music dude. :bananen_smilies046:
Thanks man! REP!:bananen_smilies046:

stricken721
03-04-2010, 01:37 AM
Thanks man! REP!:bananen_smilies046:

No problem man. Have you ever heard the song "Turn up the Trouble" by Airbourne? It's pretty cool.

AussieChiefsFan
03-04-2010, 01:43 AM
No problem man. Have you ever heard the song "Turn up the Trouble" by Airbourne? It's pretty cool.
Now ive heard it. It's pretty good.