PDA

View Full Version : Dunta Robinson

stricken721
03-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Here's the question I have. Dunta Robinson will be a UFA so do you think we should sign him? I say yes and have him be the #2 CB beside Brandon Flowers. He's 27 years old so he is a younger player but yet a veteran to the game, sure he has missed a few games but when he does play he is consistent, also isn't he better than Brandon Carr or Maurice Leggett?

Here are his stats.
Dunta Robinson Stats - Houston Texans - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=5535)

matthewschiefs
03-04-2010, 01:27 AM
I would not mind haveing him on the field for the chiefs. Carr I think is good but he is not inconsistent. Help would be good for this team.

jacko58
03-04-2010, 01:40 AM
d like this carr is a work in progress i like him but he gets burnt alot

stricken721
03-04-2010, 01:43 AM
The only real good play I can remember Carr making this past season was his interception against the Browns. He has his moments though.. we just need 2 good corners and not 1.

AussieChiefsFan
03-04-2010, 01:47 AM
The only real good play I can remember Carr making this past season was his interception against the Browns. He has his moments though.. we just need 2 good corners and not 1.
Yeah atleast we have Flowers to kick start the D again. I think if we draft Eric Berry (I would like that very much :D) I think the D would be improved significantly!

captainamerica
03-04-2010, 02:07 AM
If we end up trading down a bit, I wouldn't mind us drafting Haden if he's the BPA. That too would help out our corner problem. I like Robinson, but I think the Texans are going to end up paying him what it takes to keep him. The Texans have an emerging team and they know that if they ever wanna beat the Colts, they're going to need Robinson. I expect a deal to get done.

yashi
03-04-2010, 07:34 AM
I'd love to pick up Robinson or Leigh Bodden. I think CB2 is our most underrated weakness. It was ridiculous how much Carr was picked on all season.

Seek
03-04-2010, 01:33 PM
I'd love to pick up Robinson or Leigh Bodden. I think CB2 is our most underrated weakness. It was ridiculous how much Carr was picked on all season.

He was picked on because he was left on an island with no pass rush. He is a #2 corner and a decent one. Not great. We have much bigger needs to worry about than our second corner unless you think he would make a better FS than Corner...

jacko58
03-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah atleast we have Flowers to kick start the D again. I think if we draft Eric Berry (I would like that very much :D) I think the D would be improved significantly!

agreed flowers and berry, then carr (robinson in my dream) and page, id like it

honda522
03-04-2010, 08:58 PM
I brought this up in a different thread about a week ago.

stricken721
03-04-2010, 09:25 PM
I brought this up in a different thread about a week ago.

Guess I overlooked it. Sorry dude

honda522
03-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Guess I overlooked it. Sorry dude
I think I went off topic with that thread.

whatwasthat?
03-04-2010, 09:36 PM
He was picked on because he was left on an island with no pass rush. He is a #2 corner and a decent one. Not great. We have much bigger needs to worry about than our second corner unless you think he would make a better FS than Corner...

robinson is a UFA so we dont need to give up a draft pick for this upgrade..so yes we should definately sign him

Seek
03-05-2010, 09:39 AM
robinson is a UFA so we dont need to give up a draft pick for this upgrade..so yes we should definately sign him

The Chiefs do not have the cash to sign 52 new players. UFA or not, corner is not a need, unless you move Carr to safety.

TheLateGreat#58Fan
03-05-2010, 10:05 AM
Falcons and Dunta Robinson Should Seal Deal Soon (http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2010/falcons-and-dunta-robinson-should-seal-deal-soon/)

Deal close with the Falcons for Robinson's services