PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Bowe humor, haha

Connie Jo
03-04-2010, 05:46 AM
So I'm up late working on a project at Facebook & notice an update from Dwayne Bowe. Here's what he posted, and this is the REAL Bowe at FB:

Dwayne Bowe (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=23435168&ref=nf) is taking time to evaluate himself. so please leave me in peace.

I start reading the comments replying to him out of curiosity...most are complimenting him, but then comes the unexpected reply, LOL:

Brian Mandl (http://www.facebook.com/brmandl) See what you can do about catching passes too

Maybe it's just me...but I sure found it hilarious, hahahahaha. I'm still laughing!

bigpoppachief
03-04-2010, 09:30 AM
that is funny love when you get a chance to tell the actual person how you feel

Ryfo18
03-04-2010, 11:31 AM
That is pretty funny. Poor Dwayne. Hopefully he takes that guys advice though!

Connie Jo
03-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Most of his FB updates are new pic's he's taken of himself showing off his muscles and appearance. His girl homies fall all over him with compliments. NO! I'm not one, honestly...I never even reply to the guy, he's not my type, including the vanity & ego he's got going on. I'm not much for vain & egotistical personalities, so found it even funnier I think someone came in with a reply likely bruising his ego, lol.

I thought about replying a time or two when he updates with one of his muscle poses. I was gonna tell him he looks best in game action pics that have him in a Chiefs uniform, but knew all his girl homies would bash the heck out of me so kept my fingers from typing, lol.

70 chiefsfan70
03-04-2010, 01:25 PM
:lol: Thats too funny.

Sounds like he would fit the old (LEON) budweiser beer commercials. haha

AussieChiefsFan
03-04-2010, 08:53 PM
That is pretty funny. Poor Dwayne. Hopefully he takes that guys advice though!Yeah, you wouldnt feel good after one of your fans said that to you.:sign0087:

YZILLA
03-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Im sure they say it with love ! :chiefs:

AussieChiefsFan
03-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Im sure they say it with love ! :chiefs:
:lol: I'm sure they did.