PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Haley Is Setting An Example ? Goodbye Wide Receivers!

Coach
03-04-2010, 06:35 AM
Read Article Here... (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14877&Itemid=2)

pbatrucker
03-04-2010, 08:29 AM
The Chiefs have to be wondering which Chris Chambers they will get if they sign him. Will it be the one we loved after picking him up off waivers or the one that went into the tank after signing the big contract with SD. Since he has signed 3 contracts and was productive in two, there is a 66% chance that he will be productive.
Rumor has it that the Cardinals are willing to take a 3rd rd draft choice for Boldin, I think the possibilities of him coming to KC are fair. It will all depend on what he exspects for a salary.
IMO this will a produce or gone year for Bowe. I really hope he performs to his potintial, I really like him.

Ryfo18
03-04-2010, 10:34 AM
I'm not that desperate for the Chiefs to resign him. He was once a great talent, but he's 31 and his best years are past him. He had a nice run of 8 games with us, but there are certainly other FA's out there that are as good if not better (and younger).