PDA

View Full Version : Hermmie plays scared, not to "win the game"

wolfpack
09-10-2007, 11:48 AM
i was on another board and this topic was brought up. the more i thought about it the more it made since. he know less about offense than dickie knew defense. atleast dickie didnt get involved in the defense. hermmie knows $hit about the "o" but wont let our so-called o-cord run the offense. sticks his 2 cents worth in and its worth less than that. any coach that says in public that 31 points is to much should have his mouth taped shut.

sling58
09-10-2007, 11:53 AM
i was on another board and this topic was brought up. the more i thought about it the more it made since. he know less about offense than dickie knew defense. atleast dickie didnt get involved in the defense. hermmie knows about the "o" but wont let our so-called o-cord run the offense. sticks his 2 cents worth in and its worth less than that. any coach that says in public that 31 points is to much should have his mouth taped shut.

Should have kept Dick on as a O Cord.

jutang403
09-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Anyone who saw the Chiefs Hard Knocks training camp on HBO knew that the cheifs were a dissaster waiting to happen. Every team should have this show, we were lucky enough to have the whole country privy to the weaknesses or our coach. And now everyone is laughing at us.

swmochiefsfan
09-10-2007, 12:29 PM
i was on another board and this topic was brought up. the more i thought about it the more it made since. he know less about offense than dickie knew defense. atleast dickie didnt get involved in the defense. hermmie knows about the "o" but wont let our so-called o-cord run the offense. sticks his 2 cents worth in and its worth less than that. any coach that says in public that 31 points is to much should have his mouth taped shut.

Coulbn't agree more, I thought vanilla offense was only for preseason.

DrunkHillbilly
09-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Coulbn't agree more, I thought vanilla offense was only for preseason.

Can't tell you how many times I have heard this one!!! I always thought it was funny when everyone kept telling me we were holding back some of our stuff and that we shouldn't show everything we have in the preseason!!! Ha Ha!!! That was all we have!:yahoo:

wolfpack
09-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Haurd had time alot durning the game to throw down field. atleast try to keep the defense thinking we might throw deep.

swmochiefsfan
09-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Haurd had time alot durning the game to throw down field. atleast try to keep the defense thinking we might throw deep.
I thought 15 yards was going deep?

royalswin100games
09-10-2007, 03:53 PM
I thought 15 yards was going deep?

Herm was afraid throwing over 15 yards would turn the game into the arena league. Too bad Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson had other thoughts.

rbedgood
09-10-2007, 05:05 PM
So is Herm waiting for a promotion to the Arena leagu...because in his mind The Ponies, The Bungles and a few other teams are inline to be moved to the Arena league. It must be a move up?!?!

Chiefster
09-10-2007, 07:33 PM

I was under the impression that 21 points was actually the threshold for too many points scored according to Herm.

sling58
09-10-2007, 10:08 PM
I was under the impression that 21 points was actually the threshold for too many points scored according to Herm.

At this point I think scoring three was to many.

Chiefster
09-10-2007, 10:13 PM
At this point I think scoring three was to many.

Heh!:lol:

Yeah, if Herm could have gotten away with a safety he would have called it good.

stlchief
09-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Heh!:lol:

Yeah, if Herm could have gotten away with a safety he would have called it good.

That's the real reason they let Medlock go. With a 50% rate in the red zone, there might be some games where he got 2 maybe even 3 field goals...

Chiefster
09-10-2007, 10:36 PM
That's the real reason they let Medlock go. With a 50% rate in the red zone, there might be some games where he got 2 maybe even 3 field goals...

Heh! ...Can't have that.

wolfpack
09-11-2007, 09:38 AM
of all the coaches the queen has hired i think hermmie fits the queens mold the best.when they talk to the public they rant for what seems like hours and say nothing. they both say they want to win but at what and when?

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 11:24 AM
of all the coaches the queen has hired i think hermmie fits the queens mold the best.when they talk to the public they rant for what seems like hours and say nothing. they both say they want to win but at what and when?

Good point; next they will be running for President and Vice President on the GOP ticket.

rbedgood
09-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Good point; next they will be running for President and Vice President on the GOP ticket.

The war in Iraq....Its going to be Okaaaay. The soldiers are out there working hard...they're going to be okaaaay...

Illegal Aliens...they're all right. They're out there working hard...they're going to be okaaay!

Taxes...there okay...people shouldn't make too much money. I mean that's for Monopoly...

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 11:58 AM
The war in Iraq....Its going to be Okaaaay. The soldiers are out there working hard...they're going to be okaaaay...

Illegal Aliens...they're all right. They're out there working hard...they're going to be okaaay!

Taxes...there okay...people shouldn't make too much money. I mean that's for Monopoly...

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice!!! Rep!!!

wolfpack
09-11-2007, 03:35 PM
carl keep saying how many times hermmie went to the playoffs with the jets. if he was so good then why would they let him go and millions of new yorks so happy?

chief31
09-11-2007, 03:39 PM
"YOU PLAY........ TO WIN.......THE GAME!" (Unless the other team decides to score too many points, because we don't play no arena football.)

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 03:46 PM
"YOU PLAY........ TO WIN.......THE GAME!" (Unless the other team decides to score too many points, because we don't play no arena football.)

Thats just down right hilarious:funnypost:

carl keep saying how many times hermmie went to the playoffs with the jets. if he was so good then why would they let him go and millions of new yorks so happy?

And one very good question.

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 05:32 PM
New York not only merely let him go, but let him go for a fourth rounder, and was happy to do so.

swmochiefsfan
09-12-2007, 09:39 AM
New York not only merely let him go, but let him go for a fourth rounder, and was happy to do so.
Theres alot to be said for that

wolfpack
09-12-2007, 10:01 AM
the trouble with hermmie is he is just misunderstood. for example. earlyer he was saying scoring 31 points was arena football but yesterday he said and "Edwards said fans may have misunderstood him last week when he called 21 points “a lot of points” and said that a 30-point game was like “arena ball.” It’s not that Edwards wants to have a low-scoring offense. He said he’s just playing a style that best fits his personnel. so see maybe we are misunderstanding his offense as well.

wolfpack
09-12-2007, 10:03 AM
the trouble with hermmie is he is just misunderstood. for example. earlyer he was saying scoring 31 points was arena football but yesterday he said and "Edwards said fans may have misunderstood him last week when he called 21 points “a lot of points” and said that a 30-point game was like “arena ball.” It’s not that Edwards wants to have a low-scoring offense. He said he’s just playing a style that best fits his personnel. so see maybe we are misunderstanding his offense as well.
:lol: what a joke.

swmochiefsfan
09-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Can anyone say backpeddle.

chief31
09-12-2007, 10:18 AM

I saw that. Appearently, he must have recieved some "heat" from somebody, over the remarks. He looked uncomfortable saying that he loves to score.

swmochiefsfan
09-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Well he should have got heat, what an idiotic thing to say, if things don't pick up, Hermmie's days could be numbered.

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 11:13 AM
Well he should have got heat, what an idiotic thing to say, if things don't pick up, Hermmie's days could be numbered.

I'll start the countdown...Ten...Nine...

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 11:16 AM

...Don't tease us.

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 11:18 AM

...Don't tease us.

I'm a fan of LJ, even though another coach might throw the ball downfield and reduce LJs 400 touches a year, he'd likely be in a better offense and score points. So I had to hope.

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm a fan of LJ, even though another coach might throw the ball downfield and reduce LJs 400 touches a year, he'd likely be in a better offense and score points. So I had to hope.

...Haven't exactly been in love with his attitude, but do love the way he runs angry; with a chip on his shoulder. I just hope that doesn't change now that he has his big contract.