PDA

View Full Version : This sucks

dale6734
03-05-2010, 10:20 PM
:efpge: The Bears get Peppers and Taylor, our only gift is the ability to resign Battle. Is crazy Carl back at the helm?

texaschief
03-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Did you REALLY want Chester Taylor? I'm glad we didn't get him. We can find MUCH cheaper options in the draft.

matthewschiefs
03-05-2010, 10:23 PM
:efpge: The Bears get Peppers and Taylor, our only gift is the ability to resign Battle. Is crazy Carl back at the helm?

Its just the way that Pioli works he does not go after the HIGH name talent. He goes after the solid players that just dont get as much press. We will see some movement sometime. Or at least thats what I am telling myself.

texaschief
03-05-2010, 10:25 PM
I want to see an upgrade at LB... that's my biggest issue with this team outside of OL. I'm SO SICK of our LBs being the weak link on the defense... there's no reason for that.

dale6734
03-05-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm not looking to break the bank on an overpriced hasbeen. I just grow tired of the constant silence from arrowhead. It would be nice to see some movement.

DMN
03-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Dude it is day ONE... not to mention we pursued Boldin and Burleson. we just werent able to land them. If you think the answers to our problems is flashy named overpriced talent then you are going to continue to be dissapointed.

stevefuller
03-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Pick up the phone Pioli!!

It was and is important to act on the first day espescially when the free agent class is so small.

Jamal Williams
Ben Watson

There will be people released over the next couple of weeks

I've read of a couple nice veteran LBers...Julian Peterson and Adalius Thomas could become available.

Chiefster
03-05-2010, 11:45 PM
Who dare invoke, once more, the name of "C_ _l"!!! Do you not know that name is a four letter word; the kind of which is unutterable here????? :11:

KottkeKU
03-05-2010, 11:47 PM
im totally happy with our lack of free agency pick ups this far. Dansy, the highest paid LB in the league now? lol...cmon...

i actually would really like to sign Joey Porter though, Pioli has shown he will sign veteran linebackers who know how to play. Porter is a bad a55

kckidd8870
03-05-2010, 11:55 PM
Ya Battle will never even see a down on the field next year and we signed him back.Pioli you have to spend some money guy.

okikcfan
03-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Penny pincher, our over head right now is like what , 41 million? Savin for a rainy day or what? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

DC_Chiefsfan
03-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Alleman gone, Wade smith gone, Chambers unsigned....This is not looking good. We have serious issues in the OL and we're letting our depth go away. Not so sad about Alleman, but Wade was really important last year. And what are we waiting for to resign chambers?!

All right, I know I'm just getting antsy since it's only been 34 hours or so of free agency. But I've got to believe Pioli has something up his sleeve, and something big since we're letting all these lineman go. Let's make some moves Scott!! Haley did his part!

yashi
03-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Alleman gone, Wade smith gone, Chambers unsigned....This is not looking good. We have serious issues in the OL and we're letting our depth go away. Not so sad about Alleman, but Wade was really important last year. And what are we waiting for to resign chambers?!

All right, I know I'm just getting antsy since it's only been 34 hours or so of free agency. But I've got to believe Pioli has something up his sleeve, and something big since we're letting all these lineman go. Let's make some moves Scott!! Haley did his part!

Yep and now Alleman has already been signed by the Colts, and Wade looks like he's going to sign with the Bills. Those guys could have been retained so cheap it makes you wonder, why not retain them? Wade Smith was arguably our most consistent lineman last season.

Drunker Hillbilly
03-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Its just the way that Pioli works he does not go after the HIGH name talent. He goes after the solid players that just dont get as much press. We will see some movement sometime. Or at least thats what I am telling myself.
I know I hate what he did in NE!!

dad005
03-06-2010, 02:47 PM
i understand it is now only day 2 of free agency, but we have too many gaping holes to just address through even this especially deep draft. last year we were strapped for time with the new staff and everything, whats the excuse going to be this year? just get something done!

matthewschiefs
03-06-2010, 03:19 PM
I know I hate what he did in NE!!

I mean realy ONLY 3 rings. I guess that might just be what we have to settle for. Its a hard knock life. :D :chiefs:

Connie Jo
03-07-2010, 03:48 PM
I mean realy ONLY 3 rings. I guess that might just be what we have to settle for. Its a hard knock life. :D :chiefs:

:lol:

YZILLA
03-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Word is we are working on a deal with Chambers and Thomas Jones is coming for an Interview on monday . Smith didnt sign with the Bills so everyone take a deep breath !

hometeam
03-07-2010, 04:25 PM
free agent class sucks this year becuase of uncapped season. We are doing fine.

kcnation
03-07-2010, 07:31 PM
the way this has been going so far,we will be in last place forever

Canada
03-07-2010, 08:41 PM
the way this has been going so far,we will be in last place foreverWe arent in last place now. :sign0104:

kcnation
03-07-2010, 08:45 PM
We arent in last place now. :sign0104:

that comment does not even make any sense..:mooning:

Canada
03-07-2010, 08:48 PM
the way this has been going so far,we will be in last place forever

We arent in last place now. :sign0104:

that comment does not even make any sense..:mooning:

I don't know if I can make this any simpler for you. :iamwithstupid:

Chiefster
03-08-2010, 01:52 AM