PDA

View Full Version : Terrance Copper Terrance Copper?//??

Pioli AkA $hithead
03-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Someone help me, I feel sick. HOW COME YOU "Chiefs fans" ARENT UPSET? WE ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO UPGRADE OUR TEAM. Look at our schedule this year, now is the TIME TO MAKE A MOVE!!!! We have such an easy schedule and with no 2011 season likely, we need TO GO!!!

captainamerica
03-06-2010, 01:47 PM
I do not like your name.

cjsfw2
03-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Gotta have some patience man. Pioli doesn't sign the overpriced/flashy FA's...never did in NE. He finds steals like Randy Moss for a fourth rounder. He finds guys that can get it done. In Pioli we (must) trust.

pbatrucker
03-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Pioli is building the team for the long haul, to be a consistant contender every year.

Pioli AkA $hithead
03-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Gotta have some patience man. Pioli doesn't sign the overpriced/flashy FA's...never did in NE. He finds steals like Randy Moss for a fourth rounder. He finds guys that can get it done. In Pioli we (must) trust.

How do you know HE did that in NE? HOW? And not the other front office personel.

Ya your right, why do we need pro bowl FA when we draft guys like Tyson Jackson.

DC_Chiefsfan
03-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Pioli doesn't do it alone, he's got Weis, Crennel and Haley to consult and whether you want to admit it or not, at least one of those three (most likely all of them (sans Haley)) were a part of New England's good FA, draft, trade moves. I feel they have guys they are targeting and whose film they have studied over and over again. Boldin, Burleson and Walter were three of those players and unfortunately we couldn't get the job done. My patience is wearing thin too. But we've got to give our organization time to do us proud.

I also hate that name.

matthewschiefs
03-06-2010, 03:15 PM
We are in day 2 of free agency and you are already ready to hit the panic button.

Look at Piolis history. He RARELY gets the big names. He signs the guys who are good just not the names that you would no off hand. Its worked out pretty good for him. GIVE IT TIME. We will see some action.

honda522
03-06-2010, 04:17 PM
You came here to B*tch? Get outta here.

Seriously your lame.

Ryfo18
03-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Lol. I love how every fan is a GM, and how most teams GMs are complete idiots that have no idea how to run a football team.

Let's panic everyone bc we didn't overpay an old veteran!

This guy is a troll. Look at his favorite players lol. Some people just have too much time on their hands, and reall enjoy getting rises out of people. Don't feed the trolls!

Pioli AkA $hithead
03-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Lol. I love how every fan is a GM, and how most teams GMs are complete idiots that have no idea how to run a football team.

This guy is a troll. Look at his favorite players lol. Some people just have too much time on their hands, and reall enjoy getting rises out of people. Don't feed the trolls!

I am not a troll, this i can promise you. I am fed up with this crap, we never spend any money on FA on good players. Then we draft Tyson Jackson who would of probably been a late first round early second round pick. Orakpo is tearing it up, aaron curry is tearing it up, and we got JACKSON. It angers me, we are going to go into this year with the EXACT SAME team, possibly worse because we didnt sign chambers. I just think we should be shopping talent. You call trading the best tight end in football a good move? You call drafting Tyson jackson a good move? I want you to name a few things that Pioli has done to make you think, wow we could really be going someplace. Come on, lets hear it

Pioli AkA $hithead
03-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Pioli is building the team for the long haul, to be a consistant contender every year.

lol. And what are your indications of this?

Canada
03-06-2010, 05:18 PM
lol. And what are your indications of this?

The fact that he isn't running around blowing his $$$ on every free agent on the market. If everything you didn't understand was wrong, nothing would ever be right.

slc chief
03-06-2010, 05:20 PM
he already made two huge signings in weiss and crennell.haveing two coordinators who demand respect from their players and are proven winners goes a long way.

Connie Jo
03-06-2010, 05:40 PM

I dunno...could be some like $hithead simply enjoy getting a rise out of people. On the other hand...could be a Mountain Jacka$$ fan suffering from brain malfunction as a result of lacking oxygen living in a mountain region. Possibly a Faider fan running scared too, knowing the Chiefs are playoff and Super Bowl bound under Pioli, come trolling in an attempt to mask their fears. Heck...may be Al Davis offspring, which would explain alot...hereditary insanity, lol.

:chiefs:

cjsfw2
03-06-2010, 06:26 PM
I am not a troll, this i can promise you. I am fed up with this crap, we never spend any money on FA on good players. Then we draft Tyson Jackson who would of probably been a late first round early second round pick. Orakpo is tearing it up, aaron curry is tearing it up, and we got JACKSON. It angers me, we are going to go into this year with the EXACT SAME team, possibly worse because we didnt sign chambers. I just think we should be shopping talent. You call trading the best tight end in football a good move? You call drafting Tyson jackson a good move? I want you to name a few things that Pioli has done to make you think, wow we could really be going someplace. Come on, lets hear it

2 points:

1. FA has been going on less than 48 hours...just because we haven't gotten a "big name" guy doesn't mean we're not going 0-16 next year. Pioli should be able to find some quality guys to plug in here man. And just because teams are signing the big name guys (e.g. da Bears) doesn't mean they're winning it all or even contenders - look at the Redskins signing Haynesworth last year

2. We can't call Tyson Jackson a good or bad pick yet. Obviously he didn't produce as much as most of us would have liked, but to expect a rookie to be a pro-bowler is 1st year is just not plausible. He was a solid starter for us by the end of the year. We're going to develop these guys - which takes time. Just because a guy is a 1st rounder doesn't mean he has to be an all-star or he's a bust. There are a few guys each year that hit the ground running and exceed expectations, but those players are the exception.

In summary, lets not even think of comparing Pioli to Carl (he who shall not be named) after his first year. You've got to give him time. I'm glad to see your so passionate about our team tho man, just gotta stay positive and patient.
:chiefs3:

70 chiefsfan70
03-06-2010, 06:59 PM
I dunno...could be some like simply enjoy getting a rise out of people. On the other hand...could be a Mountain Jacka$$ fan suffering from brain malfunction as a result of lacking oxygen living in a mountain region. Possibly a Faider fan running scared too, knowing the Chiefs are playoff and Super Bowl bound under Pioli, come trolling in an attempt to mask their fears. Heck...may be Al Davis offspring, which would explain alot...hereditary insanity, lol.

:chiefs:
I'm guessing at least 2 of the above, or possibly forgot his meds!

Pioli AkA $hithead
03-06-2010, 07:43 PM
2 points:

1. FA has been going on less than 48 hours...just because we haven't gotten a "big name" guy doesn't mean we're not going 0-16 next year. Pioli should be able to find some quality guys to plug in here man. And just because teams are signing the big name guys (e.g. da Bears) doesn't mean they're winning it all or even contenders - look at the Redskins signing Haynesworth last year

2. We can't call Tyson Jackson a good or bad pick yet. Obviously he didn't produce as much as most of us would have liked, but to expect a rookie to be a pro-bowler is 1st year is just not plausible. He was a solid starter for us by the end of the year. We're going to develop these guys - which takes time. Just because a guy is a 1st rounder doesn't mean he has to be an all-star or he's a bust. There are a few guys each year that hit the ground running and exceed expectations, but those players are the exception.

In summary, lets not even think of comparing Pioli to Carl (he who shall not be named) after his first year. You've got to give him time. I'm glad to see your so passionate about our team tho man, just gotta stay positive and patient.
:chiefs3:

You didnt answer my question

Chiefster
03-06-2010, 11:46 PM

Exactly! If you feel that someone is a troll simply ignore them.

whatwasthat?
03-07-2010, 01:24 PM
You didnt answer my question

we doubled our wins...good enough?

if we double them again its 8-8

and with our schedule this year that number isnt a stretch

Krayfish
03-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Someone help me, I feel sick. HOW COME YOU "Chiefs fans" ARENT UPSET? WE ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO UPGRADE OUR TEAM. Look at our schedule this year, now is the TIME TO MAKE A MOVE!!!! We have such an easy schedule and with no 2011 season likely, we need TO GO!!!
exactly!

Pioli AkA $hithead
03-07-2010, 04:06 PM
exactly!

Thats my boy krayfish, whats up man?

You guys call 4-12 an upgrade? You gotta be kidding me

matthewschiefs
03-07-2010, 04:18 PM

for 2-14 4-12 is an upgrade. you dont go from 2-14 to superbowl champs. It just does not happen.

Connie Jo
03-07-2010, 05:37 PM

Question?...why is your favorite past player 'Steve Bono'?

You're highly critical & judgemental of Pioli, who is only in his 2nd year as the Chiefs GM. Realistically he was restricted in a multitude of ways with what he could accomplish his first year, just as Coach Haley and players such as Cassell were too...all important factor's considered both on and below the surface.

Pioli is very respected among the NFL and his peer's, he earned that respect, it wasn't simply handed to him. You're also highly critical and judgemental of players such as Jackson, who in his rookie year did not live up to your high expectations & standards obviously.

Considering your criticisms of someone as successful and respected as Pioli is for his accomplishments in the NFL, your high expectations & criticisms of a young rookie like Jackson...I'm confused as to why Steve Bono is selected as your favorite past player? There are a number of great and historic Chiefs players to choose from of which would meet your high standards and then some.

Bono as a favorite former past player is in contradiction of your high expectations and standards. He did absolutely nothing of benefit as a veteran Chiefs QB in the 3 yrs he was a Chief during his NFL career. He was a failure overall as a starting QB, nor does he have any significance as a former NFL QB accomplishing much, if anything, of the 7 teams he was a member of during his NFL career...nothing.

So...why Steve Bono?

hometeam
03-07-2010, 05:45 PM
cool thread yo~

matthewschiefs
03-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Question?...why is your favorite past player 'Steve Bono'?

You're highly critical & judgemental of Pioli, who is only in his 2nd year as the Chiefs GM. Realistically he was restricted in a multitude of ways with what he could accomplish his first year, just as Coach Haley and players such as Cassell were too...all important factor's considered both on and below the surface.

Pioli is very respected among the NFL and his peer's, he earned that respect, it wasn't simply handed to him. You're also highly critical and judgemental of players such as Jackson, who in his rookie year did not live up to your high expectations & standards obviously.

Considering your criticisms of someone as successful and respected as Pioli is for his accomplishments in the NFL, your high expectations & criticisms of a young rookie like Jackson...I'm confused as to why Steve Bono is selected as your favorite past player? There are a number of great and historic Chiefs players to choose from of which would meet your high standards and then some.

Bono as a favorite former past player is in contradiction of your high expectations and standards. He did absolutely nothing of benefit as a veteran Chiefs QB in the 3 yrs he was a Chief during his NFL career. He was a failure overall as a starting QB, nor does he have any significance as a former NFL QB accomplishing much, if anything, of the 7 teams he was a member of during his NFL career...nothing.

So...why Steve Bono?

He has also said that he wants the former GM who I will not name back. You no the GM that won 0 superbowls.

Ryfo18
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
He has also said that he wants the former GM who I will not name back. You no the GM that won 0 superbowls.

Also the GM that made it to 0 superbowls and didn't even win a playoff game from 1994-2008. Good idea...So in this Pioli AKA $hithead guys mind, we should bring CP back, and get Bono to come out of retirement so he can throw TD passes to Terrence Copper weekly. Shear genius.

wichitaj
03-07-2010, 07:32 PM
im just drunk enough to say....keep posting $hithead..i like a good read

kcnation
03-07-2010, 07:34 PM
really get serious,they re-sign terrence copper,..give me a break....who do they think he is,jerry rice....stupid people

Three7s
03-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Who let these nimrods out of the zoo?

Canada
03-07-2010, 08:40 PM
really get serious,they re-sign terrence copper,..give me a break....who do they think he is,jerry rice....stupid people

Yeah, who needs special teamers. We should just leave the field empty and let the ball bounce back on it own for returns.

josh1971
03-07-2010, 08:45 PM
I've had my fill of guys like this. Big farkin deal, we haven't signed a bunch of veteran, big name free agents. So we avoid being like Vermiel's chief teams, and instead get younger guys who can be with us a while. Yeah, that would sure suck to be good for 6, 7, or 8 years instead of ONE.

Tyson Jackson will be fine, especially if we get more talent around him, and don't expect him to immediately be pro-bowl caliber at a position that is almost never an easy transition for guys right out of college.

Step away from the Madden, and develop some gad damm patience, and quit expecting everything now now now, and maybe you'll be able to understand how a GM, an owner, and a coaching staff assemble a team to be good for multiple seasons, rather than one or two.

jb

matthewschiefs
03-07-2010, 09:08 PM
I've had my fill of guys like this. Big farkin deal, we haven't signed a bunch of veteran, big name free agents. So we avoid being like Vermiel's chief teams, and instead get younger guys who can be with us a while. Yeah, that would sure suck to be good for 6, 7, or 8 years instead of ONE.

Tyson Jackson will be fine, especially if we get more talent around him, and don't expect him to immediately be pro-bowl caliber at a position that is almost never an easy transition for guys right out of college.

Step away from the Madden, and develop some gad damm patience, and quit expecting everything now now now, and maybe you'll be able to understand how a GM, an owner, and a coaching staff assemble a team to be good for multiple seasons, rather than one or two.

jb

Could not agree more. Not to mention that the sign all the FA we can got us 0 playoff wins. We will be fine. We will be good quicker then many think. Just wait.

SalinaChiefsFan
03-07-2010, 09:15 PM

This thread has aids.

Connie Jo
03-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Yeah, who needs special teamers. We should just leave the field empty and let the ball bounce back on it own for returns.

:lol:

Connie Jo
03-07-2010, 09:33 PM

jb

Agree 100% REP!!

Lazeye
03-07-2010, 10:46 PM
[You guys call 4-12 an upgrade? You gotta be kidding me]
You need to go $hit somewhere else!
by saying that I am now sure you are no chiefs fan at all you TROLL:beat_DeadHorse:

Chiefster
03-08-2010, 01:44 AM
I refuse to allow this person to illicit from me any kind of emotional response at all; simply isn't worth the time or trouble.

YZILLA
03-08-2010, 02:18 AM
Copper is a very good special teams player . Nuff said !

josh1971
03-08-2010, 02:27 AM
[You guys call 4-12 an upgrade? You gotta be kidding me]
You need to go somewhere else!
by saying that I am now sure you are no chiefs fan at all you TROLL:beat_DeadHorse:

So..... 4-12 is NOT an improvement from 2-14?

Your math escapes me.

Chiefster
03-08-2010, 02:45 AM

Your math escapes me.

I think Lazeye was actually quoting another member in that reply.

Chiefster
03-08-2010, 02:47 AM
I like to look at it this way:

We doubled our win total from last year. If we continue that trend our record for 2012 will be 16-0. :D

stricken721
03-08-2010, 01:34 PM

We doubled our win total from last year. If we continue that trend our record for 2012 will be 16-0. :D

I can deal with that. :bananen_smilies046:

Pioli AkA $hithead
03-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Everyone here has been blinded, you forget what it takes to win. I guess the ravens are fools, Bill parcells who runs miami is a moron for signing dansby. Ya, they suck dont they? Give me a break

Ryfo18
03-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Everyone here has been blinded, you forget what it takes to win. I guess the ravens are fools, Bill parcells who runs miami is a moron for signing dansby. Ya, they suck dont they? Give me a break

So it takes one free agent signing and it completely turns your team around??? smh...

Chiefster
03-08-2010, 03:13 PM
This thread has become the comic relief I've been waiting for. :lol:

matthewschiefs
03-08-2010, 03:20 PM

Not saying that at all. Its all about the spot that you are in. If you are one or to player away then sure go for the names. We are not in that spot. We are far more then one player away. Its diffrent for each team each year. The teams that are a player or two away it makes sense for them to go get the names you want. But for teams like us its going to be far better for us to sign the lesser known free agents that can help and use the draft. You dont just go from 2-14 like we were when Pioli came in to superbowl contenders you have to BUILD A TEAM.

Pioli AkA $hithead
03-08-2010, 05:42 PM
So it takes one free agent signing and it completely turns your team around??? smh...

When did i say that? No but it improves your team

Ryfo18
03-08-2010, 05:52 PM

At what expense though? Peppers is getting $20 mil this year. We wouldn't even be able to afford to sign our draft picks. I think you're forgetting that GMs also have a budget. So we could sign Peppers and pay him 20 mil, or look to improve at 3-4 positions for that same price. I know which one I'm choosing, the latter.

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
03-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Is's not always the players *** it's the OC and DC and HC who coach them that can make a HUGE differnce too! We had alot of chances to win more games last year. We didnt get blown out every game so take a chill pill and relax!!!!:efpge:

matthewschiefs
03-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Is's not always the players *** it's the OC and DC and HC who coach them that can make a HUGE differnce too! We had alot of chances to win more games last year. We didnt get blown out every game so take a chill pill and relax!!!!:efpge:

Oakland at home
Cleveland at home
Bills at home all games that we should have won. That would have put us at 7 wins last season. Haley did not get the coaches that he realy wanted last season. Charlie was still at ND Romeo wanted a year off. Now that they are in place the players will be better and I think Haley will be a better head coach for it. Things are truely looking up.

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
03-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Oakland at home
Cleveland at home
Bills at home all games that we should have won. That would have put us at 7 wins last season. Haley did not get the coaches that he realy wanted last season. Charlie was still at ND Romeo wanted a year off. Now that they are in place the players will be better and I think Haley will be a better head coach for it. Things are truely looking up.
YES SIR!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Lazeye
03-09-2010, 12:02 AM

Your math escapes me.
I always thought four was better than two. Hell three would have been an improvement, thats is if we use the true meaning of improvement that is.:ninerssuck:

chief31
03-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Oakland at home
Cleveland at home

By that standard, we actually took a step back. Because the '08 team would have been 9-7.

I always thought four was better than two. Hell three would have been an improvement, thats is if we use the true meaning of improvement that is.:ninerssuck:

The Steelers went 9-7. So that makes them better than the 4-12 Chiefs, the 5-11 Browns and the 5-11 Raiders.

However, all of those other teams beat The Steelers.

So, who's better, The Steelers or The Browns? Steelers or Chiefs? Steelers or Raiders?

Are you gonna tell me that the better team actually lost all of those games?

4-12 is hardly an improvement, if at all. It is pure failure either way.

What? "Yay, we failed slighltly less than last year"?

Now.... before eveyone else chimes in on me....

I do believe we are a much improved team from this time last season.

But a whopping 4-12 record is no indicator of that, at all, to me.

I have seen some pretty decent teams go 2-14, and I have seen some horrible garbage scrape up four wins.

Just saying that four is greater than two, is actually pretty pointless.

W/L record is just one of many factors that measure a teams 'worth'.

Canada
03-09-2010, 09:19 AM

So you think it was a smart move to make Dansby the highest paid LB in the game? Who's blinded?

yashi
03-09-2010, 09:31 AM
The Ravens became one of the best teams in the AFC by consistently hitting home runs in the draft, not by trading for or signing veterans. They were already a great team before they got Boldin.

Bike
03-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Hey $hithead, we did sign Crennell and Weiss and just signed Chambers. How 'bout letting these coordinators coach the players we have? They are here to put the players we have in the best position to win. If we don't sign even one more player through the draft or otherwise, we are vastly improved just by upgrading the coaching staff. Thats not to say that we don't have holes to fill. We do, and we will. But not by throwing millions of dollars at free agents whose former teams didn't think enough of to re-sign them.

yashi
03-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Hey , we did sign Crennell and Weiss and just signed Chambers. How 'bout letting these coordinators coach the players we have? They are here to put the players we have in the best position to win. If we don't sign even one more player through the draft or otherwise, we are vastly improved just by upgrading the coaching staff. Thats not to say that we don't have holes to fill. We do, and we will. But not by throwing millions of dollars at free agents whose former teams didn't think enough of to re-sign them.

I like that you can call him $hithead and it's not insulting him. :lol:

matthewschiefs
03-09-2010, 04:03 PM
By that standard, we actually took a step back. Because the '08 team would have been 9-7..

considering that we made a move to a brand new GM new coach new Defense a whole new way of doing things thats not a big loss. The main thing I was trying to say is that I dont think that we are as bad as many people think. I Think this season is going to be a MUCH better year then we have seen in a while. :chiefs:

Three7s
03-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Hey , we did sign Crennell and Weiss and just signed Chambers. How 'bout letting these coordinators coach the players we have? They are here to put the players we have in the best position to win. If we don't sign even one more player through the draft or otherwise, we are vastly improved just by upgrading the coaching staff. Thats not to say that we don't have holes to fill. We do, and we will. But not by throwing millions of dollars at free agents whose former teams didn't think enough of to re-sign them.
We've got Thomas Jones now too!

N TX Dave
03-09-2010, 05:48 PM

How about we squared our wins from from 2009 season of 2 to 4 in 2010 if you square our 4 wins from 2010 we will have 16 wins in 2011 and don't have to wait until 2012.

:yahoo::punk::D

Ryfo18
03-09-2010, 05:58 PM
How about we squared our wins from from 2009 season of 2 to 4 in 2010 if you square our 4 wins from 2010 we will have 16 wins in 2011 and don't have to wait until 2012.

:yahoo::punk::D

Yes! I prefer your nonlinear approach.

Connie Jo
03-09-2010, 08:45 PM
This thread has become the comic relief I've been waiting for. :lol:

I'll somewhat agree with you! Definitely broke the monotony, entertaining, and a welcome distraction. :D