PDA

View Full Version : Huard's Leadership

LAChief
09-10-2007, 02:07 PM
After listening to Huard's postgame coHemments, I just had to question Huard's attitude. His comments sound like there coming from a backup qb. Manning or Brady would have said they stunk, and it will be fixed. They would have not said that there were a lot good points from Sunday's game. He needs to take responsibility for Sunday's fiasco. He's not a backup any longer, he shouldn't be a puppet for what ever play Solari calls. At least LJ is showing some leadership in his comments, but this should be coming from Huard, not LJ.

wolfpack
09-10-2007, 02:37 PM
i notice that also. to bad Solari and Haurd dont have the balls to stand up to hermmie.

Chiefsfan27
09-10-2007, 03:14 PM
After listening to Huard's postgame coHemments, I just had to question Huard's attitude. His comments sound like there coming from a backup qb. Manning or Brady would have said they stunk, and it will be fixed. They would have not said that there were a lot good points from Sunday's game. He needs to take responsibility for Sunday's fiasco. He's not a backup any longer, he shouldn't be a puppet for what ever play Solari calls. At least LJ is showing some leadership in his comments, but this should be coming from Huard, not LJ.

I think Huard played decent. Those three turnovers were not his fault and the receivers dropped several passes.

DrunkHillbilly
09-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Huards leadership????????????

NON EXISTANT!!! He's not a leader! You can watch his mannerisms and tell that he is not going to be the vocal type and with his avg skills, vocal leadership is all he has to go on.

royalswin100games
09-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Wouldn't you think he'd be more stoked about being a starter after being a career backup?

Canada
09-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Wouldn't you think he'd be more stoked about being a starter after being a career backup?

Would you be...seems to me like everyone hates Damon and the Chiefs!!

royalswin100games
09-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Would you be...seems to me like everyone hates Damon and the Chiefs!!

No, the media hates the Chiefs. We live and die with the Chiefs.

:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
09-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Looks like there are a few members in here who disagree!! I am with you!!

LAChief
09-10-2007, 04:22 PM
I think Huard played decent. Those three turnovers were not his fault and the receivers dropped several passes.

I think Damon is a capable QB, he doesn't have to a great QB. He won last year, so he is capable of winning. I just didn't care for his post game comments and trying to put a good spin on a miserable game. Unfortunately this is a team sport and when receivers drop the ball the whole team does bad and Damon is part of the team. He needs to take responsibility for the whole team. If the receivers are playing bad, he's playing bad.. its a team.

DrunkHillbilly
09-10-2007, 06:17 PM

I love you too!!

Guru
09-10-2007, 06:23 PM

Amazing!!! Two beer nuts know more than the Chiefs front office do.

I am on your side by the way.:D

CHIEFCANNON
09-10-2007, 06:48 PM
This team will not get to the Lombardi... with Solari and the Preacher on the job......as long as we understand that, we'll be less frustrated with the play- not to loose play calling and hope to run...run ... run out the clock -way of doing business. This offense desperately needs to be opened up... Were driving Miss Daisy and can't understand why Chief fans are honking their horns and flipping the bird when your 15 miles under the speed limit.:11:

Chiefster
09-10-2007, 07:02 PM
I think Damon is a capable QB, he doesn't have to a great QB. He won last year, so he is capable of winning. I just didn't care for his post game comments and trying to put a good spin on a miserable game. Unfortunately this is a team sport and when receivers drop the ball the whole team does bad and Damon is part of the team. He needs to take responsibility for the whole team. If the receivers are playing bad, he's playing bad.. its a team.

Agreed; Huard has been a back up his entire NFL career and from that point of view is how he has become accustom to conducting his conversation on and off the field.

Canada
09-11-2007, 02:19 AM
Amazing!!! Two beer nuts know more than the Chiefs front office do.

I am on your side by the way.:D

Dumb people get positions of power too!!

ahem george bush

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 02:22 AM

ahem george bush

He just sounds like Porky Pig. :D

rbedgood
09-11-2007, 03:56 AM

ahem george bush

Hey now...We'll take that from almost anyone else on the board, but pick on leaders from your own country...ehhh!!!

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 08:44 AM
This team will not get to the Lombardi... with Solari and the Preacher on the job......as long as we understand that, we'll be less frustrated with the play- not to loose play calling and hope to run...run ... run out the clock -way of doing business. This offense desperately needs to be opened up... Were driving Miss Daisy and can't understand why Chief fans are honking their horns and flipping the bird when your 15 miles under the speed limit.:11:

A lot of common sense going on here; good post!

Canada
09-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey now...We'll take that from almost anyone else on the board, but pick on leaders from your own country...ehhh!!!

:lol: Isn't George's bush the leader of the free world??

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 11:15 AM

:lol::lol:

You like Busch beer I'll just bet! :D

DrunkHillbilly
09-11-2007, 11:20 AM

Well maybe now days but we have always controlled Canada!!:lol:

Canada
09-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Well maybe now days but we have always controlled Canada!!:lol:

Oh I know, we let all Americans think that!! :bananen_smilies046:

DrunkHillbilly
09-11-2007, 01:15 PM
Oh I know, we let all Americans think that!! :bananen_smilies046:

Now that's funny!!!:funnypost: :yahoo:

chief31
09-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Oh I know, we let all Americans think that, by doing any and everything that they tell uis to. :bananen_smilies046:

FYP!:lol:

In caes you were unaware.... Manning threw his offensive linemen under the bus, shy of two full years ago. He also could be seen sulking on the bench, in the first quarter of an a55-whoopin' that he being given, by the Patriots, the year before.

Looking too deeply into a players boring post-game comments is illadvised. They generally spew out the same crap as everyone else.

By the way, how many years of NFL starting experience does Damon Huard have? You expect him to be some balls-to-the-wall leader in his first game as a teams true number one quarterback? How realistic is that expectation?

sbenson9
09-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Oh canada, Love to kill the animals in your country Love your beer and thanks for giving us hockey. other than that, you really are quite a force(wink wink nudge nudge) to be reconed with in international politics.

Canada
09-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Oh canada, Love to kill the animals in your country Love your beer and thanks for giving us hockey. other than that, you really are quite a force(wink wink nudge nudge) to be reconed with in international politics.

Why get involved when we got you next door. My only real concern is good beer and hockey. Guess I will have to live up here in my large spacious country an drink good beer and watch Chiefs football!! :bananen_smilies046: It really is a tough life. :beer:

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Why get involved when we got you next door. My only real concern is good beer and hockey. Guess I will have to live up here in my large spacious country an drink good beer and watch Chiefs football!! :bananen_smilies046: It really is a tough life. :beer:
Sounds like the good life to me, where do I sign up? They got phones in the great white north dont they, only ask cause I'll need a job and probably a good divorce lawyer.

Canada
09-11-2007, 02:50 PM
Sounds like the good life to me, where do I sign up? They got phones in the great white north dont they, only ask cause I'll need a job and probably a good divorce lawyer.

We invented phones my friend!! :bananen_smilies046:

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Exceeellent!!!!!!!!!

Canada
09-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Exceeellent!!!!!!!!!

Start out slow with the beer thogh....don't want you to get hurt and pukey!!! :bananen_smilies046:

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Start out slow with the beer thogh....don't want you to get hurt and pukey!!! :bananen_smilies046:
I love beer but I also have to be able to get my Jack Daniels up there too.Not much on Canadian whiskey.

rbedgood
09-11-2007, 02:58 PM

FALSE...Alexander Graham Bell was about as Canadian as the Queen of England. He was born in Scotland, and lived there from 1847 to 1870 (23 years). He lived in Canada from 1870 to 1871 (1 year) , he then moved to the USA where he invented the telephone in 1876. After 1895 he did have a summer home in Nova Scotia where many of his inventions were constructed, however the phone is either Scottish (heritage) or American (residence)

Sorry Canada, once again you guys lose...

http://www.ideafinder.com/history/inventors/bell.htm

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 03:04 PM
FALSE...Alexander Graham Bell was about as Canadian as the Queen of England. He was born in Scotland, and lived there from 1847 to 1870 (23 years). He lived in Canada from 1870 to 1871 (1 year) , he then moved to the USA where he invented the telephone in 1876. After 1895 he did have a summer home in Nova Scotia where many of his inventions were constructed, however the phone is either Scottish (heritage) or American (residence)

Knew that I was going to let have a little, he seemed happy

rbedgood
09-11-2007, 03:07 PM

Knew that I was going to let have a little, he seemed happy

You keep mistaking drunk for happy.

luv
09-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Wasn't this thread about Huard's leadership (or lack thereof)?

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Wasn't this thread about Huard's leadership (or lack thereof)?
Its evolved into a beast of its own, much like all the threads.

Canada
09-11-2007, 03:11 PM

I wouldn't go with "American Heritage" since you are all from somewhere else too! I don't want this to turn into a who is better than who thred. I mean...US guns, overcrowding, going to war all the time, one of the leading countries in murder rates or Canada....large clean country, lots of jobs, no guns, everyone likes us wherever we go. But these are things that are neither here nor there. I like my country very much and would not move for any reason. U like yours and that is your thing. :bananen_smilies046:

luv
09-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Its evolved into a beast of its own, much like all the threads.
Seems so.

Canada
09-11-2007, 03:17 PM
I love beer but I also have to be able to get my Jack Daniels up there too.Not much on Canadian whiskey.

You can get some JD here, U like Crown Royal?

DrunkHillbilly
09-11-2007, 03:19 PM

I thought it was all about the Windsor up there??? See, I know more about the great north than you think I might!!!!

Canada
09-11-2007, 03:20 PM
I thought it was all about the Windsor up there??? See, I know more about the great north than you think I might!!!!

Apparently you know a little more than i do?? Does that mean something or do you just know where Windsor is?? :bananen_smilies046:

luv
09-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Apparently you know a little more than i do?? Does that mean something or do you just know where Windsor is?? :bananen_smilies046:
Isn't it across the border from Detroit?

DrunkHillbilly
09-11-2007, 03:24 PM

Windsor is a Canadian whisky. Drank it for years while in your neck! Windsor and coke. Kind of a poor mans Crown. Come on!

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Yeah Crown's good but it doesn't have that bite to it I like, I think its the charcoal.

Canada
09-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Windsor is a Canadian whisky. Drank it for years while in your neck! Windsor and coke. Kind of a poor mans Crown. Come on!

I am a beer only guy (most of the time) The regional police prefer it that way!! :bananen_smilies046: