PDA

View Full Version : Something I Have To Say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kcnation
03-08-2010, 09:33 PM
i must admit i came into this forum last night not in the best of moods or frame of mind.i was very frustrated and have been since friday.i had to have a ***** session and i came here and took it out on everybody here and the chiefs.if you had a blue car i would have said no,its red,thats just how i felt last nite,nothing could please me and i was not going to be outdone.i feel like a jerk for my behavior here last nite and i meant no harm.i really could never like another team other than the chiefs no matter what.i made no sense at all and i got a bunch of people mad at me and i don't even know any of you personally,my conduct was poor and i apoligise for that.i don't expect a pat on the back or any kind of welcome for coming here and speaking out on how i was rude and mean to others,but i am not that way and i will not act like that again.if im not accepted back in here,well its my own fault and i will hold no hard feelings about it either cause i brought it all on myself.i just had to come back and say this cause its the right thing to do no matter what the outcome may bring

okayim done now and whatever happens from here happens but i will let you all know that im a chiefs fan and always will be

thank you

yashi
03-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Hey man, we don't hold grudges here. Sometimes some of us may have differing opinions and things will get a little heated, but in the end we're all an army with the same goal. No hard feelings here, don't sweat it.

:chiefs3:

matthewschiefs
03-08-2010, 09:57 PM
I didnt find anyones post to be offensive at all not your not anyones. Maybe I was not paying attention but all I saw was people with diffrent views on things. No problem here everyone has days like that.:bananen_smilies046:

jacko58
03-08-2010, 10:00 PM
I didnt find anyones post to be offensive at all not your not anyones. Maybe I was not paying attention but all I saw was people with diffrent views on things. No problem here everyone has days like that.:bananen_smilies046:

thats not what your mom said last night trabek :) lol

Canada
03-08-2010, 10:03 PM
No worries man, we all get frustrated!! Im sure I wasnt helping your mood!!:bananen_smilies046:

kcnation
03-08-2010, 10:08 PM
hey guys i appreciate all the nice comments,thanks it means a lot to me......i wouldn't expect anything less from chiefs fans,they are the best around and thats known around the league as well

KristofLaw
03-08-2010, 10:09 PM
**** you!!!! I will never forgive you jack***!!!! :P

Don't worry about it, it happens.... I wish I came forth with an apology when I angered people here over LJ but I let it slide. Kudos to you kcnation.

kcnation
03-08-2010, 10:29 PM
LOL....thanks buddy.....wish you the best

Ryfo18
03-08-2010, 10:50 PM
I don't accept you back jerk.

I'm kidding. Very classy post! It's tough to be happy with a team that has been the laughing stock of the NFL the last 3 years.

Drunker Hillbilly
03-08-2010, 10:53 PM
All good!!

Vandelay
03-08-2010, 10:57 PM
i must admit i came into this forum last night not in the best of moods or frame of mind.i was very frustrated and have been since friday.i had to have a ***** session and i came here and took it out on everybody here and the chiefs.if you had a blue car i would have said no,its red,thats just how i felt last nite,nothing could please me and i was not going to be outdone.i feel like a jerk for my behavior here last nite and i meant no harm.i really could never like another team other than the chiefs no matter what.i made no sense at all and i got a bunch of people mad at me and i don't even know any of you personally,my conduct was poor and i apoligise for that.i don't expect a pat on the back or any kind of welcome for coming here and speaking out on how i was rude and mean to others,but i am not that way and i will not act like that again.if im not accepted back in here,well its my own fault and i will hold no hard feelings about it either cause i brought it all on myself.i just had to come back and say this cause its the right thing to do no matter what the outcome may bring

okayim done now and whatever happens from here happens but i will let you all know that im a chiefs fan and always will be

thank you
:bananen_smilies046:

stricken721
03-08-2010, 10:58 PM
Rep. It takes a good person to come out and apologize.

honda522
03-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Hey man, we don't hold grudges here. Sometimes some of us may have differing opinions and things will get a little heated, but in the end we're all an army with the same goal. No hard feelings here, don't sweat it.

:chiefs3:
That is far from the truth. We hold em against Donks, Faiders and Chargless fans. :punk:

Lazeye
03-08-2010, 11:59 PM
I had problems with some guy with herm in his name not sure what it was but I got banned for like three days over my mouth. I have not been the same since.
All I do now is come read the fourm on a daily basis and maybe once a month I may post a comment or something but I do not get involved to much. I am such a diehard chiefs fan that any little negative comment that is not justified will set me off so I just keep mum and shake my head when I see trolls or something that lites my fire.

honda522
03-09-2010, 12:04 AM
And you think you had a stressful week....I would probably glad have traded you for Saturday/Sundays episode.

chief31
03-09-2010, 12:54 AM
:fan_wave2:

I could tell that you were just venting, and didn't bother to get worked up over it.

Good to see ya get a grip on your feelings and 'man-up'.

So... rep... and a happy :chiefs2: smiley for ya.

Chiefster
03-09-2010, 01:27 AM
YouTube- Brandon Playing Piano 2007 - Kumbaya My Lord

kcnation
03-09-2010, 07:25 PM
thanks everyone its very much appreciated,...im really glad that i found this forum and i knew the 1st time here that it was the right place to be for a chiefs fan.....im so glad that i didn't ruin my stay here and thats only because of the class that chiefs fans have....thanks again and lets get back to our winning wAYS

GO CHIEFS

Connie Jo
03-09-2010, 09:08 PM
I didn't read anything offensive by you kcnation. We Chiefs fans get frustrated at times, justifiably so, no doubt about it.

We all have bad personal days too, sometimes it carries over into other aspects of life, including the internet. Heck, we're human, not perfect unemotional fine tuned robots. :)

It say's alot about your character to come forth and apologize, even if not necessary. Yeppers! Chiefs fans are indeed the best of the best. :D

:chiefs:

tornadospotter
03-09-2010, 11:04 PM

thank you
You had my forgiveness at what I Highlighted. I forgot what we are forgiving you for.:11:

Chiefster
03-09-2010, 11:45 PM
I didn't read anything offensive by you kcnation. We Chiefs fans get frustrated at times, justifiably so, no doubt about it.

We all have bad personal days too, sometimes it carries over into other aspects of life, including the internet. Heck, we're human, not perfect unemotional fine tuned robots. :)

It say's alot about your character to come forth and apologize, even if not necessary. Yeppers! Chiefs fans are indeed the best of the best. :D

Not me I'm a perfectly tuned robot who never has a bad day! :efpge::meow::beat_DeadHorse: :D

You had my forgiveness at what I Highlighted. I forgot what we are forgiving you for.:11:

Meh, at our age we forget what we had for breakfast this morning. :11:

Connie Jo
03-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Not me I'm a perfectly tuned robot who never has a bad day! :efpge::meow::beat_DeadHorse: :D

Meh, at our age we forget what we had for breakfast this morning. :11:

:lol: