PDA

View Full Version : Pimp n Ho's theme night, lol...

Connie Jo
03-09-2010, 10:23 PM
The Kid Rock "Chillin The Most" Concert and Music oriented cruise is approaching quick, April 28th I depart KCI for Tampa. I'm getting more apprehensive & nervous the closer it gets. That's our little secret, cause I have most family & friends thinking I'm a big girl not intimidated to do this cruise solo...~deep breath's~!

The organizer's of the cruise recently announced instead of the traditional 'formal night' they have on cruise's...the dress up night for the Kid Rock cruise will be a theme of "Pimp n Ho's", haha.

Thing is...my dumb self is the one that made the suggestion when such was asked of those going on the cruise. The idea came to mind because it seemed a most suited theme...considering Kid's early music & background history, his self given title of "Pimp of the Nation". His taste in clothing also...pimpin style suits, Fedora's, bling, fur coats, etc..

Apparently the organizer's and Kid liked my idea, so "Pimp n Ho's" it is for theme night! I'm flattered they liked my idea & chose it, but honestly...I'd fall on my butt trying to wear stiletto's, which most girls are planning as part of their costume. UGH! I'm thinking I'd be better off to dress as a pimp, seriously! I have an original Kid Rock endorsed red felt Fedora! hahaha

Either way, I'm gonna have to visit the thrift store, cause I don't have pimp or ho clothes.

In addition to Kid Rock & his band TBT...below are the other artists that will be on board performing for 1500 of us at different times around the clock:

Uncle Kracker
Rehab
Ty Stone
Jonathan Tyler and the Northern Lights
John Stone Band
Mickey Avalon
Appetite for Destruction
Pop Evil (I've never heard of ?)
Scott Munns (never heard of either ?)
DJ Mark EP (he's a well known Detroit & Michigan region DJ, friend of Kid's)

Ryfo18
03-09-2010, 10:49 PM
The Kid Rock "Chillin The Most" Concert and Music oriented cruise is approaching quick, April 28th I depart KCI for Tampa. I'm getting more apprehensive & nervous the closer it gets. That's our little secret, cause I have most family & friends thinking I'm a big girl not intimidated to do this cruise solo...~deep breath's~!

The organizer's of the cruise recently announced instead of the traditional 'formal night' they have on cruise's...the dress up night for the Kid Rock cruise will be a theme of "Pimp n Ho's", haha.

Thing is...my dumb self is the one that made the suggestion when such was asked of those going on the cruise. The idea came to mind because it seemed a most suited theme...considering Kid's early music & background history, his self given title of "Pimp of the Nation". His taste in clothing also...pimpin style suits, Fedora's, bling, fur coats, etc..

Apparently the organizer's and Kid liked my idea, so "Pimp n Ho's" it is for theme night! I'm flattered they liked my idea & chose it, but honestly...I'd fall on my butt trying to wear stiletto's, which most girls are planning as part of their costume. UGH! I'm thinking I'd be better off to dress as a pimp, seriously! I have an original Kid Rock endorsed red felt Fedora! hahaha

Either way, I'm gonna have to visit the thrift store, cause I don't have pimp or ho clothes.

In addition to Kid Rock & his band TBT...below are the other artists that will be on board performing for 1500 of us at different times around the clock:

Uncle Kracker
Rehab
Ty Stone
Jonathan Tyler and the Northern Lights
John Stone Band
Mickey Avalon
Appetite for Destruction
Pop Evil (I've never heard of ?)
Scott Munns (never heard of either ?)
DJ Mark EP (he's a well known Detroit & Michigan region DJ, friend of Kid's)

That's awesome that they chose your idea!!! That sounds so fun.

Connie Jo
03-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Yeah...at first I was sorta excited they went with my suggestion, but then I thought...oh shoot!...now I have to come up with a costume! LOL

They're also having a second theme night...related to Pirates and Wenches, lol. I can't afford a bunch of costume clothes I'll never wear again, so don't think I'm gonna dress up for that one..dressing in costume is optional.

Chiefster
03-10-2010, 12:19 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/03/188.jpg (http://img59.imageshack.us/i/hoe.jpg/)

Connie Jo
03-10-2010, 02:28 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/03/188.jpg (http://img59.imageshack.us/i/hoe.jpg/)

OH!! hahahaha

You know what...if I could get a 'hoe' on board the plane and ship...I would soooooo go to that costume theme night dressed normal carrying the hoe, lol. I would call myself a 'hoe-er'...get it?! LOL

I'm somewhat a contradiction as a Kid Rock fan anyway, lol. Although I get along well with everyone...by comparison to the majority I'm totally out of my environment, lol. It's somewhat like when my brother rides to Sturgis with his Church Harley group, lol. They're out of their environment by a vast majority, but they love their bikes, road trip, and visiting all the vendors, so go each year.

For me...I love and am a fan of the music!...Rock n Roll!...but, not a fan of, or participant with some of what goes along with the music. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude or judgemental, haha...to each their own lifestyle choices, but...the first two words of "Sex, Drugs, Rock & Roll"...just aren't 'me', lol.

Chiefster
03-10-2010, 06:35 AM
OH!! hahahaha

You know what...if I could get a 'hoe' on board the plane and ship...I would soooooo go to that costume theme night dressed normal carrying the hoe, lol. I would call myself a 'hoe-er'...get it?! LOL

I'm somewhat a contradiction as a Kid Rock fan anyway, lol. Although I get along well with everyone...by comparison to the majority I'm totally out of my environment, lol. It's somewhat like when my brother rides to Sturgis with his Church Harley group, lol. They're out of their environment by a vast majority, but they love their bikes, road trip, and visiting all the vendors, so go each year.

For me...I love and am a fan of the music!...Rock n Roll!...but, not a fan of, or participant with some of what goes along with the music. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude or judgemental, haha...to each their own lifestyle choices, but...the first two words of "Sex, Drugs, Rock & Roll"...just aren't 'me', lol.

Same here; I'm a Christian but don't brow beat, and because I, too, like the rock style of music I listen to groups like Petra, Stryper, Audio Adrenaline and News Boys.

Ryfo18
03-10-2010, 09:42 PM
OH!! hahahaha

You know what, I bet you could bring a tiny gardening one.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/03/232.jpg

Connie Jo
03-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Same here; I'm a Christian but don't brow beat, and because I, too, like the rock style of music I listen to groups like Petra, Stryper, Audio Adrenaline and News Boys.

I googled them...WOW!...I didn't know such Rock bands existed in Christian music. My sis in law has encouraged me to listen to many Christian artists, but along the lines of Sandi Patti. It's not that I don't like and appreciate Gospel, I do...but it doesn't satisfy the 'Rock' music desire in me.

Do you attend any of their concerts...assuming they tour of course?

Connie Jo
03-11-2010, 05:06 PM
You know what, I bet you could bring a tiny gardening one.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/03/232.jpg

LOL I bet I could take that one, sticking in my luggage! I'm still contemplating what to do, haha. I feel obligated to dress in theme, since it was my theme suggestion chosen.

Heck, I'm a designer/creator by nature, not just former career prior to retiring early. I naturally relate theme and lifestyle together without much thought...be it with designing a home for those who dwell within, or with theme for a party. Basic logic really, some things just go together naturally like peanut butter and jelly, lol...I just get a bit more in depth with creative details, lol.