PDA

View Full Version : chiefs "fans" shut up

diehardkcfan
09-10-2007, 05:36 PM
ok after watching sundays game and nearly crying myself to sleep that night (obviously not really crying but i was pissed off) i knew i would get on today to see everyone stating their problems, and crying and saying how much the team sucks and how we need a new QB or a new Kicker or a new Coach and it makes me sick. i hate playing the "what if" game but other than a questionable fumble return for a TD, andre johnsons preventable big TD catch, and justin medlock missing a very makeable field gold (i know thats alot of what ifs) but it could have easily been a chiefs victory. 3 plays. ITS THE FIRST WEEK, if i recall correctly (which i do because i double checked) we started 0-2 last year and we made the playoffs. but everyone is saying change this change that, and no one is realizing that maybe the texans are alot better than they get credit for. now go ahead and go hide and not get back on this site until a week before the draft and say what needs to be done. if you want to turn your back on your team then go cheer for a new york team their fans seem to do it quit a bit.

royalswin100games
09-10-2007, 05:52 PM
ok after watching sundays game and nearly crying myself to sleep that night (obviously not really crying but i was pissed off) i knew i would get on today to see everyone stating their problems, and crying and saying how much the team sucks and how we need a new QB or a new Kicker or a new Coach and it makes me sick. i hate playing the "what if" game but other than a questionable fumble return for a TD, andre johnsons preventable big TD catch, and justin medlock missing a very makeable field gold (i know thats alot of what ifs) but it could have easily been a chiefs victory. 3 plays. ITS THE FIRST WEEK, if i recall correctly (which i do because i double checked) we started 0-2 last year and we made the playoffs. but everyone is saying change this change that, and no one is realizing that maybe the texans are alot better than they get credit for. now go ahead and go hide and not get back on this site until a week before the draft and say what needs to be done. if you want to turn your back on your team then go cheer for a new york team their fans seem to do it quit a bit.

Why all the hostility? Not everyone is negative around here. A lot of people who post on here including myself are just as pissed as you are about the loss. It wasn't just 3 plays either. There were more missed opportunities than that. It's not like what people say on this blog effects personnel decisions anyway. All i'm saying is check fire.

swmochiefsfan
09-10-2007, 06:01 PM
I can deal with loss, still love the chiefs and come ?(still waiting on tickets) I'll be in arrowhead cheering my *** off.Everyone's just pissed right now and with good reason.The season has only just begun, I do think we ain't going to be so hot this year but thats alright, a step in the right direction would be nice.

CHIEFCANNON
09-10-2007, 06:36 PM
That was ... game 5 of the pre-season. It is what it is.... Stop drinking the Kool-aid. The Chiefs are not a very good team right now... and this has some of the road side debris of train wreck. We head in Pre-season Game 6... at what point do the Chiefs start playing regular season ball? There is really... a problem in the game plan.... you sense it .... see it and it's written on the faces of the players. Sure it's early... but, there's trouble in paradise... and acting like ostriches dosen't make the glaring problems go away.

Long season...... 5-11 if were lucky.

Chiefster
09-10-2007, 06:54 PM

Why hold back; tell us how you really feel. Try this on for size: members of this board are free to express any point of view they wish to; you just did. So I don't think I, or any other Chiefs fan who frequents the site, will be "shutting up" any time soon; much, I'm sure, to your chagrin. Here's a suggestion: If you don't like the points of view being expressed here then don't read them; no one held a gun to your head and forced you to log on.

sling58
09-10-2007, 10:18 PM

You will never see me turn my back on the Chiefs. I take that as an insult.

stlchief
09-10-2007, 10:24 PM
The Chiefs are more than a football team. If it were just that, maybe I'd turn my back. But it's family & friends. It's a tie to the city I grew up in. Never will turn my back....

Chiefster
09-10-2007, 10:29 PM
I once lost faith in my Chiefs...I kicked my own butt!

diehardkcfan
09-10-2007, 11:13 PM
im not saying everyone is turning there back i apologize but there are alot of fans that will disappear if the season goes down the crapper and they will be back when we look good, and trust me i totally understand that its more than a football team, if it was just a football team i wouldnt drive 3 hours just to go to arrowhead or to go tailgating if i cant a ticket to the game, or atleast to go to a sportsbar in kc so i can be around other chiefs fans.

Chiefster
09-10-2007, 11:18 PM
im not saying everyone is turning there back i apologize but there are alot of fans that will disappear if the season goes down the crapper and they will be back when we look good, and trust me i totally understand that its more than a football team, if it was just a football team i wouldnt drive 3 hours just to go to arrowhead or to go tailgating if i cant a ticket to the game, or atleast to go to a sportsbar in kc so i can be around other chiefs fans.

I don't think you'll see many of the Chiefs fans posting here going anywhere!

royalswin100games
09-11-2007, 12:34 AM
Hey, if I had the cash to fly to Arrowhead I would. Write your congressman and tell him to give me a pay raise. I always make an effort to catch the games. Live and Die Chiefs!

Canada
09-11-2007, 01:51 AM
10 more days...look to the North...the dark clouds are coming!!!!

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 02:45 AM
10 more days...look to the North...the dark clouds are coming!!!!

Is it going to rain? :p

wolfpack
09-11-2007, 09:31 AM
i was there when Stram held on to the aging super bowl team and they showed their age. i was there in the early 80`s when you could buy noise bleed seats and then move to the lower level 5 min. into the game. i even went to them during the strike year. i will always be a chief fan till i die. and i will always bit@h when they play bad.

wolfpack
09-11-2007, 09:33 AM
but when you cant tell the difference between the first real game and the first preseason game its time to voice your mind.

Canada
09-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Is it going to rain? :p

It is gonna rain beer and I will do my best to keep the streets of KC dry!! :toast2:

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 10:12 AM
Those that leave are not real fans, good ridence I say.

sbenson9
09-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Its like I tell my wife, I can ***** about my family but keep your damn opinions to yourself. We are all a happy chief family and we are allowed to discuss our strenghts and weaknesses and even say stuff we might regret in the morning, as any married man can attest to but the minuet a donk fans opens his mouth. Hes a dead donk fan. SWMO- dead on man good riddens to bad rubbish.

I will try to be optimistic. I love the chiefs. Always will.Its frustrating but love them none the less. I bleed red and when I die,:wheelchair: Bury me in my #31 Priest Holmes Jersey.

Go Chiefs:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 10:49 AM
i was there when Stram held on to the aging super bowl team and they showed their age. i was there in the early 80`s when you could buy noise bleed seats and then move to the lower level 5 min. into the game. i even went to them during the strike year. i will always be a chief fan till i die. and i will always bit@h when they play bad.

but when you cant tell the difference between the first real game and the first preseason game its time to voice your mind.

Its like I tell my wife, I can ***** about my family but keep your damn opinions to yourself. We are all a happy chief family and we are allowed to discuss our strenghts and weaknesses and even say stuff we might regret in the morning, as any married man can attest to but the minuet a donk fans opens his mouth. Hes a dead donk fan. SWMO- dead on man good riddens to bad rubbish.

I will try to be optimistic. I love the chiefs. Always will.Its frustrating but love them none the less. I bleed red and when I die,:wheelchair: Bury me in my #31 Priest Holmes Jersey.

Go Chiefs:bananen_smilies046:

Ditto to all four replies! The quickest way to get me to voice whatever opinion I feel prudent to express is to tell me to "shut up", then it's "Katie bar the door"!

chief31
09-11-2007, 02:57 PM

Ahh! A fan who feels shame when his team is not doing well, is still a fan. I may be the only one, but I would still welcome them back. I'll just give them alot of "bandwagon" hell. I like a Chiefs fan, even when they are wrong. Just ask Hillbilly. :lol:

luv
09-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Criticizing a team for playing poorly (which is what we did) is not the same as turning your back on them. Just take a midol and get over the loss. There's no reason to call out an entire BB.

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Criticizing a team for playing poorly (which is what we did) is not the same as turning your back on them. Just take a midol and get over the loss. There's no reason to call out an entire BB.
Does that Midol stuff really work Luv?

luv
09-11-2007, 03:12 PM
Does that Midol stuff really work Luv?
The complete balance stuff works for me. I don't really cramp anyway, but boy do I get bloated. But for the use I suggested it for, I'm not sure if it's Midol or the fact that I've been doing much better about keeping my emotions in check. I have an excuse to b*tch though, I'm a female.

Canada
09-11-2007, 03:12 PM
It is good for hangovers too...but man are my boobs ever starting to look like Bill Parcells

luv
09-11-2007, 03:14 PM
It is good for hangovers too...but man are my boobs ever starting to look like Bill Parcells
It's not the Midol making your boobs bigger.

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 03:14 PM
The complete balance stuff works for me. I don't really cramp anyway, but boy do I get bloated. But for the use I suggested it for, I'm not sure if it's Midol or the fact that I've been doing much better about keeping my emotions in check. I have an excuse to b*tch though, I'm a female.

a little to much info but very funny:lol:

rbedgood
09-11-2007, 03:23 PM

Way too much info but very funny:lol:

FYP....

luv
09-11-2007, 03:28 PM
FYP....
He asked.

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Stop it, your killing me.

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 05:35 PM

...Girls are so lucky!

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 05:36 PM
He asked.

Yup; if you don't like the answer, then don't ask the question. :D

rbedgood
09-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Yup; if you don't like the answer, then don't ask the question. :D

The rest of us didn't ask the questions.

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 11:25 PM
The rest of us didn't ask the questions.

True; the question was asked in an open forum and so it was answered in like manner. :D

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 12:06 AM
True; the question was asked in an open forum and so it was answered in like manner. :D

My point is the rest of us have the right to claim TMI :D

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 12:24 AM
My point is the rest of us have the right to claim TMI :D

true enough! :lol:

luv
09-12-2007, 01:58 AM
Wusses.

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 02:01 AM
Wusses.

:lol::lol::lol:

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 02:03 AM
Wuss no...but this is my escape from that emotional brew-ha-ha & related stuff. I don't want to come here to hear about it.

luv
09-12-2007, 02:16 AM
Wuss no...but this is my escape from that emotional brew-ha-ha & related stuff. I don't want to come here to hear about it.
Well, I guess since I have no SO to get away from, then this isn't an escape for me. I have no choice but to put up with guy stuff.

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 02:33 AM
Well, I guess since I have no SO to get away from, then this isn't an escape for me. I have no choice but to put up with guy stuff.

...Just a stupid guy question, mainly 'cause I'm old and just don't know, but what do you mean by "SO"??? :)

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 02:47 AM
I believe she means "significant other"

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 02:53 AM

I see.

luv
09-12-2007, 02:58 AM
Yep. I guess I could just say man. That would pretty much cover saying boyfriend/husband.

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 03:01 AM
Yep. I guess I could just say man. That would pretty much cover saying boyfriend/husband.

...Or, "SO" :lol:

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 03:16 AM
Chiefster would've said boyfriend/husband as the additional characters would equate to more Arrowcash.

Of course I would've said just wife...as stating the other half of the slash could get me neutered thus permanently revoking my mancard (ala Bobbitt)

luv
09-12-2007, 03:29 AM
Chiefster would've said boyfriend/husband as the additional characters would equate to more Arrowcash.

Of course I would've said just wife...as stating the other half of the slash could get me neutered thus permanently revoking my mancard (ala Bobbitt)
I guess there is an advantage to not having either.

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 03:38 AM

<Insert Lorena Bobbette reverence here> :lol:

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 04:06 AM

<Insert Lorena Bobbette reverence here> :lol:

That's what I meant...didn't look up how to spell John Bobbette's last name. Looking up that story just seemed too creepy.

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 04:14 AM
That's what I meant...didn't look up how to spell John Bobbette's last name. Looking up that story just seemed too creepy.

:lol::lol: I just saw that.