PDA

View Full Version : Broncos trade 4 Quinn

complexrealmz
03-14-2010, 05:58 PM
For peyton Hillis and 7th round 11 and conditional 12 picks.

Good news IMO lol Quinn is garbage

70 chiefsfan70
03-14-2010, 06:17 PM
The donkeys will need more then Quinn to beat us this year....

captainamerica
03-14-2010, 06:38 PM
They traded away Peyton Hillis? How stupid could they be? Peyton was one of the best young FB's in the league and was even a good short yardage/goaline back.

diehardchieffan
03-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Now for the rams to do something stupid and the division would be a cinch lol

jacko58
03-14-2010, 08:31 PM

um i don't know how to say this but, the rams aren't in our division. lol oh the donks with quinn thats cute shows how much they trust orton

KottkeKU
03-14-2010, 09:39 PM
i think this is good for the chiefs. simply bc the donks are giving away multiple draft picks and a big bruising RB who could hurt our weak run defense.

that and i dont think quinn will be anything special, if he is their plan at QB then that is good news imo...

i thought brainstarter was McDaniel's pet. he drafted him last year hoping to pull a brady,cassel, etc....

Fansincebirth
03-14-2010, 10:08 PM
How many of you thought Orton would play as well last year as he did. Career numbers, that was a product of McDanials. Dont fool yourselves, he will make a differance in Quinn. This is Quinns oppertunity to shine. IMO on the record. Quinn will be a good QB and a starter for the Donks.

honda522
03-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Lets bring the heat on him this year!

Three7s
03-15-2010, 12:03 AM
Umm, what?

captainamerica
03-15-2010, 12:16 AM
How many of you thought Orton would play as well last year as he did.
I went on record saying Orton was going to play well. Orton has always been underrated in my opinion. Orton is a better QB than Quinn is, because he's tougher and he understands what it takes to win. Quinn has potential, but I'd be more worried about a Denver team with Hillis at FB and Orton at QB, than a Denver team with Quinn at QB and no FB of importance.

bigpoppachief
03-15-2010, 12:36 AM
good thing is this may help our chances of trading for more picks cause now the browns need a QB fo sho

AussieChiefsFan
03-15-2010, 12:59 AM
I'd call theat a Win for the Browns and an EPIC FAIL for the donks! :lol:

matthewschiefs
03-15-2010, 01:08 AM
I am not as excited about this trade as some. If Quinn does indeed turn out to be a bust I think this is a great day to be a chief fan. But if he is somehow able to break through in Denver we might not remeber this day so well. Guess we will have to wait and see.

jason1981
03-15-2010, 01:50 AM
I think Denver may have got a steal. they basically got him cheap. couple low round picks. i dont think they risked lor gave uup much at all.

Ryfo18
03-15-2010, 02:38 AM
Let's not forget about Orton. McD called him and told him he was still the starter.

g8rb8t
03-16-2010, 08:17 PM
I went on record saying Orton was going to play well. Orton has always been underrated in my opinion. Orton is a better QB than Quinn is, because he's tougher and he understands what it takes to win. Quinn has potential, but I'd be more worried about a Denver team with Hillis at FB and Orton at QB, than a Denver team with Quinn at QB and no FB of importance.

Correct. I was making fun of my bears fans friends as they thought Cutler was saving grace.

Orton has shown that he is a WINNER! Flat out, He might not dazzle you with stats but the one that matters hes good at. Cutler has been a loser since college.

dbronx
03-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Lol at those of you who think the Broncos lost this deal... Peyton Hillis is terrible and only got playing time because of their 7 RB's on injured reserve that year.

And big deal he did good under Shanahan... What RB didnt do good under him?