PDA

View Full Version : LT to the Jets

Ryla02
03-14-2010, 09:12 PM
With LT gone to the jets we can take over the AFC west.:chiefs:

jacko58
03-14-2010, 09:40 PM
lol i like this we get thomas jones and not see tomlinson twice a year, a double win for us good luck tomlinson

matthewschiefs
03-14-2010, 10:40 PM
We will soon be onto of the AFC west again. GOOD TIMES ARE HERE

honda522
03-14-2010, 10:51 PM
...And the winningnest team at home...once again.

AussieChiefsFan
03-15-2010, 01:00 AM
...And the winningnest team at home...once again.Well said! :D

With LT gone to the jets we can take over the AFC west.:chiefs:I thought he'd end up there.

70 chiefsfan70
03-15-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm thinking the CHIEFS!!!!

buffman316
03-15-2010, 06:01 PM
They went from Thomas Jones to LT. Bad news for the Jets and great news for the Chiefs!

yashi
03-15-2010, 06:27 PM
I can't believe they're paying LT more than we got TJ for. We get the 3rd leading rusher in the NFL for cheaper than they get a guy who was terrible last season.

Coach
03-15-2010, 09:13 PM
LT still has something in the tank and was a great pickup by the Jets imo.

On to more important topics, the Chargers are bleeding profusely. The Broncos are in disarray. The Raiders are the Raiders. We have a chance to do well in our division next year. I have a feeling the Chiefs will be one of the sexy cinderella picks next season . Not to win it all, but to make the playoffs..

Ryfo18
03-15-2010, 10:39 PM
The Jets line is pretty stacked though...I don't think it matters who is running behind there. If we had their line, I would take LJ back with 1 leg :)

hometeam
03-16-2010, 02:15 AM
Jets do have the best oline in the league. That being said, who cares! we got Tj and they got LT, looks like win/win for us.

chief31
03-16-2010, 03:41 AM
LT still has something in the tank and was a great pickup by the Jets imo.

On to more important topics, the Chargers are bleeding profusely. The Broncos are in disarray. The Raiders are the Raiders. We have a chance to do well in our division next year. I have a feeling the Chiefs will be one of the sexy cinderella picks next season . Not to win it all, but to make the playoffs..

Agreed. The downside to that is that it raises the expectation for a team that is still gonna have trouble 'meshing', with an overhaul to the staff and some new players in starting roles.

My own expectations have already risen. But I will try to keep them in a safe area, as opposed to getting too worked up about what is happening with our competition.

But it sure is tough to overlook the crumbling foundations around the division.

SIC J
03-16-2010, 12:45 PM
LT has been going down hill ever since he got hurt. Honestly I would have liked LT in the Charger backfield than Sproles. That guy is a beast, just don't think he's gonna last very long as an every down back.

Coach
03-16-2010, 12:55 PM
Sproles. That guy is a beast, just don't think he's gonna last very long as an every down back.

Me either. Big time talent drain taking place in SD this offseason.