PDA

View Full Version : Offseason Outlook Video - Kansas City Chiefs

EmDiggy
03-15-2010, 09:31 AM
Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Outlook Video

Good Morning ChiefsCrowd.com and fellow Chiefs Fans!

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the Chiefs video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism! I've also posted this in other Chiefs Fan Forums...just a head's up!

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more Chiefs football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I know this is my Second post, and I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize:bananen_smilies046:

diehardchieffan
03-15-2010, 12:05 PM
I agree with everything said in this video its spot on and exactly what I am thinking but then again I am new to this site also.

EmDiggy
03-15-2010, 12:14 PM
I agree with everything said in this video its spot on and exactly what I am thinking but then again I am new to this site also.

Thanks for the feedback homie! I think one thing I should've done differently was to put the possible targets corresponding with the draft priortity.. Like 5th priority, shouldn't have been potential 1st rd picks.

Three7s
03-15-2010, 01:56 PM
Pretty spot on, the only thing I slightly disagree with is that I think Albert is more of a Guard type. That's just my opinion.

yashi
03-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Great outlook, and I can tell you did your research. I agree with all of the listed needs. Very cool stuff.

Just a couple things:

I believe Okung is pronounced O-koong, not O-kong. Not a big deal, but figured I'd point it out.

Tyson Alualu projects as a DE if he were to play in a 3-4, and I think we're happy at DE with Dorsey, Jackson, Magee, and Gilberry. Along with Cody, Cam Thomas, Terrell Troup, and Linval Joseph would be likely targets at NT.

EmDiggy
03-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Great outlook, and I can tell you did your research. I agree with all of the listed needs. Very cool stuff.

Just a couple things:

I believe Okung is pronounced O-koong, not O-kong. Not a big deal, but figured I'd point it out.

Tyson Alualu projects as a DE if he were to play in a 3-4, and I think we're happy at DE with Dorsey, Jackson, Magee, and Gilberry. Along with Cody, Cam Thomas, Terrell Troup, and Linval Joseph would be likely targets at NT.

Thanks Homie!! Alualu does projects as a DE...you're correct! Oops! about the pronunciation as well.. I promise to improve each and every video from here on out! Sometimes I beg for the days when the names were easy to pronounce ! LOL:bananen_smilies046:

EmDiggy
03-15-2010, 03:27 PM
Pretty spot on, the only thing I slightly disagree with is that I think Albert is more of a Guard type. That's just my opinion.

Preciate that!! Would you object to them sliding him down to a Guard and placing a rook on the Left side?

Three7s
03-15-2010, 04:15 PM
Not at all, as long as the rook has talent! Okung does, obviously, but I'd rather take Berry or McClain over him.

loyalchief91
03-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Nice video.

hometeam
03-15-2010, 10:43 PM
Video is pretty spot on, I would like to see some of your thoughts on value picks, or sleeper picks a little later in the draft. For example; like waiting to pick WR and grabbing up my boy from MU Danario Alexander in the 3rd or the 4th if hes still there :P

whatwasthat?
03-15-2010, 11:20 PM
i dont know if safety is the #1 priority overall but eric berry is definately my pick if he drops to us

AussieChiefsFan
03-16-2010, 03:26 AM
Great video there! That's definately who I want the chiefs to draft in the 1st round! ERIC BERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I get home from school on the friday I go straight to NFL.com to see who they picked in the 1st!

chief31
03-16-2010, 04:04 AM
Good clip.

I will only disagree with the need at WR. Not that I wouldn't welcome a good WR. But that I would regret placing that position over some others on the list.

For my money, I am all about the o-line. And Albert was the most dominating force at OG that was entering the league when was drafted.

I would be thrilled to see him return to that. But not without a bonafide LOT to fill the void.

Canada
03-16-2010, 02:45 PM
1st I like your tie

2nd whay is ChiefsCrowd the last site listed at the end?

Three7s
03-16-2010, 05:14 PM
1st I like your tie

Because being the last site listed means it'll be the freshest on the viewers minds!

EmDiggy
03-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Video is pretty spot on, I would like to see some of your thoughts on value picks, or sleeper picks a little later in the draft. For example; like waiting to pick WR and grabbing up my boy from MU Danario Alexander in the 3rd or the 4th if hes still there :P

Thanks for the Feedback!! I agree...that's what I should have focused more on when I got to priority 2, 3 and so on... If Alexander has shaken the injury bug...he'd be a steal for you guys.. A tall wiry target is always a plus!

Great video there! That's definately who I want the chiefs to draft in the 1st round! ERIC BERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I get home from school on the friday I go straight to NFL.com to see who they picked in the 1st!

Preciate that dude! Its a shame though that you have to rush home from school to see the damn draft...Goddell shouldn't have F**KED with tradition!

Good clip.

I will only disagree with the need at WR. Not that I wouldn't welcome a good WR. But that I would regret placing that position over some others on the list.

For my money, I am all about the o-line. And Albert was the most dominating force at OG that was entering the league when was drafted.

I would be thrilled to see him return to that. But not without a bonafide LOT to fill the void.

Thanks Homie! I'm a former running back..so I agree..I'm ALL about the Offensive Line! One poster earlier in the thread suggested moving Albert down to LG and Drafting a rook there.. essentially
sliding everyone down a spot.

1st I like your tie

Thanks!! LOL! I must say..you have GREAT taste! LOL..clearly I'm biased! The reason why is that it was the last one on the list of NFL Fan Forums that I had... No particular order

Because being the last site listed means it'll be the freshest on the viewers minds!

LOL!! That's a good point too!