PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com Mock Draft 3.0

AussieChiefsFan
03-17-2010, 12:49 AM
NFL Videos: Lombardi's mock draft (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/09000d5d816eaeea/Lombardi-s-mock-draft)

Take a look at who he has the Chiefs picking! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

KottkeKU
03-17-2010, 04:28 PM
No way Okung slides past the Redskins at no.4

But i will still take Berry : ) Dan Williams is my sleeper pick at no.5

OPLookn
03-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Let's say that Bradford is the overall #1 pick, With the combo of Okung, Suh, McCoy, and Clausen available between then and our pick what do you think the odds of trading down for a team to pick up Clausen will be?

matthewschiefs
03-17-2010, 05:16 PM
Let's say that Bradford is the overall #1 pick, if Okung doesn't make it past the #4 pick my guess is that Clausen is still available at that point. Especially since the Redskins just signed Rex Grossman today. What do you think our odds of trading will be if that's the case?

I think that they would go up for sure. I would love to draft Okung. If hes there I think we take him. I no alot of people want Berry and I would like him to for sure but There are Bigger needs the safety IMO. I will say again if we get a pass rush the rest of the defense would look better. Last year QBs had ALL Day to throw. I could have gotten open. I realy want pass rush over safety.

honda522
03-17-2010, 05:33 PM
I think if we were going to get a OL, we would do it with our second picks.

AussieChiefsFan
03-17-2010, 05:36 PM
I thought it was odd that he said suh wasn't #1 or #2.

NWA Chief
03-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Things change the sooner it gets to the draft. It is very realistic for Suh to fall past as far as the Redskins pick if the Rams select Bradford, Lions-Okung, Bucs-McCoy. Assuming the Redskins want Clausen, that would leave KC in a position to trade out for a team willing to give up several draft picks for Suh. In Tampa, they are looking for a DT with pass rushing abilities with McCoy fitting their scheme better than Suh. I COULD see the this happening, but I'm sure someone would trade up before the 5th pick. Maybe Washington trades out, leaving KC with Eric Berry. I am a big fan of this, even if he is "overpaid". If you were to ask me today to mock w/o trades, I would say...

STL- Bradford
DET- Okung
TB- McCoy(Suh)
Wash-Clausen(trade down if they aren't sold on him)
KC- Berry

jason1981
03-17-2010, 07:13 PM
if suh is available at #5 im sure someone would trade with us and be willing to give up alot to trade up for him

jason1981
03-17-2010, 07:15 PM
But i dont think seatle would take him either they know we wont because he not a 3-4 NT. So they could trade with us or seatle. I dont think he falls to us though.

Coach
03-17-2010, 09:03 PM
Things change the sooner it gets to the draft. It is very realistic for Suh to fall past as far as the Redskins pick if the Rams select Bradford, Lions-Okung, Bucs-McCoy. Assuming the Redskins want Clausen, that would leave KC in a position to trade out for a team willing to give up several draft picks for Suh. In Tampa, they are looking for a DT with pass rushing abilities with McCoy fitting their scheme better than Suh. I COULD see the this happening, but I'm sure someone would trade up before the 5th pick. Maybe Washington trades out, leaving KC with Eric Berry. I am a big fan of this, even if he is "overpaid". If you were to ask me today to mock w/o trades, I would say...

STL- Bradford
DET- Okung
TB- McCoy(Suh)
Wash-Clausen(trade down if they aren't sold on him)
KC- Berry

Welll thought post. I've also considered this scenario. If this played out, it would be very interesting to see if the Chiefs would pass up a chance at Suh.

NWA Chief
03-17-2010, 09:19 PM
I can't see KC having their whole D line being top 5 picks. It seems too expensive for any team if a cap were reintstalled after this year. Suh would be best used at DE in a 3-4, which I personally feel DE is locked down for years to come. If KC were to trade out of the top 5, I', having trouble figuring out who they would pick. Depending on where they would trade to, Dez Bryant seems worthy of a mid 1st and Iupati is worth a late 1st round.

jacko58
03-17-2010, 09:43 PM
id have to agree to many first round linemen defensively gotta remember not only is dorsey and jackson first round linemen but so was hali. plus im tire of taking first round d lineman always a chance to be another ryan sims i say take berry!!