PDA

View Full Version : tim teebow in the red and gold??/ilb spikes runs slow looks like a 3rd rounder

jacko58
03-17-2010, 05:27 PM
crazy idea i know but with our coaching staff and we still dont know if cassels our franchise qb we could draft teebow with our second 2nd round pick for a qb with more heart then any player in years. what you guys think of having tebow back up cassel and be a project qb for haley and weis. just a thought... also just heard ilb spikes for the gators ran slow and now looks like no more then a third round pick so i guess what you guys think bout tebow and or spikes

honda522
03-17-2010, 05:31 PM
HEY.

YO.

We talked already about how were not getting a QB. We have one, his name is Matt Cassel. If a QB can take a beating like he did last year, he will soon figure it out. But right now, were not getting a QB.

AussieChiefsFan
03-17-2010, 05:41 PM
I doubt he'll be here next season!

jacko58
03-17-2010, 07:53 PM
seems you two have some different ideas lol

honda522
03-17-2010, 07:57 PM
seems you two have some different ideas lol
I don't think so, we know assuie and he likes Matt. He just typed something weird that we can't understand.

jacko58
03-17-2010, 08:00 PM
lol might be the st pattys day getting to him

matthewschiefs
03-17-2010, 08:27 PM
he impressed some at his pro day with his new throwing motion. I dont think that he will end up in KC. I think we need to focus on our bigger needs first then we can talk about a project QB.

Coach
03-17-2010, 08:56 PM
Another QB thread..... Newsflash, this just in. Matt Cassel is our QB.

If Tebow fell to the 4th round, the Chiefs might take a flyer. But Tebow will be gone by the 2nd round. I'll bet anyone on this board $20 that he is drafted before round 3. I'll bet another $100 to your $20(5:1 odds) that he won't be drafted by the Chiefs.

Cassel is our QB, like it or not. I personally love it. He's going to be awesome.

70 chiefsfan70
03-17-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm not as big on Cassel as some here are but he is still a work in progress, and will still improve a lot this year with a much improved OL, Running game, and better WR's.(and of course an OC)

IMO we have too many holes to fill to use a second on a QB. However I would not mind them picking one in the fifth.

I would to see a ILB in the second unless we pick McClain in the first. (I want Berry in the first) but do like McClain.

So many needs, and so few picks.

hometeam
03-17-2010, 11:21 PM
I said it before, ill say it again.

Will never happen.

DC_Chiefsfan
03-17-2010, 11:55 PM
They will definitely take a qb in this draft, just not tebow and not in the 3rd.

kcnation
03-18-2010, 12:01 AM
the last person i want to see in a chiefs uniform is teabow....no way

bwilliams
03-18-2010, 12:02 AM
The Chiefs might draft Tebow as a TE/flex if he dropped to the 4th. But he won't.

Tebow to the Jaguars in the 2nd is about the biggest lock of a pick that I've ever seen. The Jags need to sell tickets, they need a backup QB, and Floridians LOVE Tebow.

Pro_Angler
03-18-2010, 02:10 PM
I have no issues with drafting Tebow if we could get him with 2B or later. I don't have a great deal of faith with Cassel since day one, but we should give Cassell this season to prove himself if not bye bye Cassell..IMO respectfully. We are building a team and I predict 2-3 SB's in next 10 years!!!!!!!!

buffman316
03-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Yes, we already have a QB for sure. The Chiefs led the league in dropped passes last year, so that is not our QB's fault. He actually did a lot better when Chambers came here and the line developed more. We need to focus on WR, Safety (Eric Berry) and line backer.

northwest
03-18-2010, 04:43 PM
I doubt he'll be here next season!

I think he's talking about Timmy.

:mooning:

OPLookn
03-18-2010, 05:07 PM
I might go to watch Teabow get crushed by a LB'er or a DL. Anyone that goes from college to the NFL with the attitude of head first usually goes head first onto the cart to be carted off the field.

Teabow will NOT be a good QB and if I have to eat my words later I will. But he's inaccurate, has poor mechanics and if he's not running to the left side of the line or doing a jump pass he looks confused. Obviously I'm not a Teabow fan. As someone said I could see him filing the role of a TE but that's about it.

endzonewillie
03-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Tebow will not wear a Chiefs uniform next year. Carolina needs a QB since theirs was taken by the Browns. The only way I could see Tebow a Chief is if he were to become a Wildcat type player and that just isn't his aim. He spent 6 months learning how to do things in a more correct manner to improve his draft status which tells me he wants to be a QB fulltime. Matt Cassell is our QB and he is going to be a damn good one. He is one tough maverick!

jtandcrew
03-20-2010, 01:56 AM
I think everyone keeps talking about a QB being drafted is that there is a opt out clause (supposedly) in Cassell's contract. Although, I dont see Pioli getting rid of Cassell any time soon. There is always the possibility though.

Three7s
03-20-2010, 02:08 AM
Enough with the QB threads......

KCCF
03-20-2010, 07:23 PM
To be honest Cassels not much of a QB himself.

Chiefster
03-20-2010, 10:25 PM
crazy idea i know but with our coaching staff and we still dont know if cassels our franchise qb we could draft teebow with our second 2nd round pick for a qb with more heart then any player in years. what you guys think of having tebow back up cassel and be a project qb for haley and weis. just a thought... also just heard ilb spikes for the gators ran slow and now looks like no more then a third round pick so i guess what you guys think bout tebow and or spikes

Sorry, don't see it. But, what do I know. :D

Connie Jo
03-21-2010, 12:51 AM
The Chiefs might draft Tebow as a TE/flex if he dropped to the 4th. But he won't.

Tebow to the Jaguars in the 2nd is about the biggest lock of a pick that I've ever seen. The Jags need to sell tickets, they need a backup QB, and Floridians LOVE Tebow.

I intended to post this same opinion after reading through the thread. I see I don't need to now, haha. Obviously I agree 100%.

Connie Jo
03-21-2010, 12:53 AM
Another QB thread..... Newsflash, this just in. Matt Cassel is our QB.

Cassel is our QB, like it or not. I personally love it. He's going to be awesome.

I agree!! Go Chiefs & Cassel 2010!

Chiefster
03-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Another QB thread..... Newsflash, this just in. Matt Cassel is our QB...

:lol:

yup!

YouTube- Dumb and Dumber - We Landed on the Moon!

kcnation
03-21-2010, 01:14 AM
To be honest Cassels not much of a QB himself.

your kidding me right!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheLateGreat#58Fan
03-21-2010, 11:39 PM
:lol:

yup!

YouTube- Dumb and Dumber - We Landed on the Moon! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo)

Well played sir!!!!! :lol: