PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs vs 49ers

Canada
03-23-2010, 01:52 AM
Hey guys,

We are going to be reserving our priority seating for the Chiefs vs 49ers in the next couple of days. I have sent pms to all who have shown interest and we have 22 tickets being ordered so far. I will let you all know the date fo the game as soon as it is announced. Anyone who is interested in attending that wishes to be added to the list send me a PM. Orders can be placed later but we may not all get seated together. Its gonna be a wicked party starting the Friday and going until Monday morning after watching the Chiefs beat some 49er a$$!!!:sFl_canada2:

stricken721
03-23-2010, 02:03 AM
It's gonna be awesome. Can't wait

rbedgood
03-23-2010, 03:13 AM
Depending on the date I might have to fly out for some friendly rivalry time. Can I sip Diet Coke with Chiefster?

Ryfo18
03-23-2010, 03:18 AM
Is it ok if I drink beer?

Chiefster
03-23-2010, 03:19 AM
Depending on the date I might have to fly out for some friendly rivalry time. Can I sip Diet Coke with Chiefster?

Buddy you sure could if I could for sure tell ya I was gonna make it. Still unemployed, but have a good prospect brewing. :D

YZILLA
03-23-2010, 03:48 AM
Whers my PM? I wanna go !

rbedgood
03-23-2010, 03:59 AM
Buddy you sure could if I could for sure tell ya I was gonna make it. Still unemployed, but have a good prospect brewing. :D

If I can swing going I'll pitch in for your ticket. Gotta have someone else to hang out with and laugh at all the slobberin' drunks. :lol:

Chiefster
03-23-2010, 04:06 AM
If I can swing going I'll pitch in for your ticket. Gotta have someone else to hang out with and laugh at all the slobberin' drunks. :lol:

Yer a good man Charlie Brown! :lol:

I appreciate the offer buddy; we'll see how things pan out though. If this employment prospect goes through I'll be working weekends so it would just depend on how quickly I could acquire PTO time.

Canada
03-23-2010, 01:26 PM

You know I quit drinking right?

Canada
03-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Whers my PM? I wanna go !

I just assume you are going. You don't get a choice anymore. U have to come to all the games I go to!!:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
03-23-2010, 03:15 PM
You know I quit drinking right?

Sweet, 3 of us can drink Diet Coke. No I didn't know...been a bit busy with the new job.

Need :candietcoke smilie

Chiefster
03-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Sweet, 3 of us can drink Diet Coke. No I didn't know...been a bit busy with the new job.

Need :candietcoke smilie

Indeed we do. :D

Connie Jo
03-23-2010, 09:54 PM
I didn't get a PM either, but I think you know I'm going! As far as I know Kelly said he's gonna try and make down for this one too.

Canada
03-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Those who didnt get PMs, its because you never told me you wanted tickets for sure.

New Coaches!!! New Players!!! New Arrowhead!!! - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12674)

So here is who i have for tickets. These need to be for sure orders, can not be cancelled so if u r not sure, let me know now.

Canada 7 tickets
Yzilla ? Tickets
ConnieJo 2 Tickets
Ryfo18 2 tickets
TornadoSpotter 4 Tickets
Stricken721 2 Tickets
Coach 1 ticket
Rbedgood 1 ticket (even though he banned me and is a 49ers fan)

Anyone else interested let me know ASAP as I will be putting in the order and deposit on Friday.

Ryfo18
03-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Thanks for organizing Canada, you the man! Does everyone usually stay in the same hotel too? I've got family in the area, but would do the hotel thing if that's where the party is!

Connie Jo
03-23-2010, 10:56 PM
I sooooo wish I could figure out a safe way to temporarily dye my hair true Chiefs red with yellow/gold streaks in it for this CC event!

Canada
03-23-2010, 10:58 PM
Thanks for organizing Canada, you the man! Does everyone usually stay in the same hotel too? I've got family in the area, but would do the hotel thing if that's where the party is!

I can get a deal on rooms at the Clarion Sports Complex (formerly Holiday Inn sports Complex) across the street from the stadium. Usually about $70-$80 a night. I will be reserving rooms for anyone who wants them once the schedule is out. We try and all stay in the same hotel so it turns out to be a pretty good party. The first one we did was awesome and I cant wait to get all the Crowders together again!! :bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
03-23-2010, 11:48 PM
I can get a deal on rooms at the Clarion Sports Complex (formerly Holiday Inn sports Complex) across the street from the stadium. Usually about $70-$80 a night. I will be reserving rooms for anyone who wants them once the schedule is out. We try and all stay in the same hotel so it turns out to be a pretty good party. The first one we did was awesome and I cant wait to get all the Crowders together again!! :bananen_smilies046:
Count me in for a hotel room where everyone else is staying! I don't want the worry of driving an hour & a half back home, 2 hrs if traffic is bad.

Canada
03-23-2010, 11:49 PM
I sooooo wish I could figure out a safe way to temporarily dye my hair true Chiefs red with yellow/gold streaks in it for this CC event!

I got some stuff for ya!! We will get you all painted up!!

Canada
03-23-2010, 11:50 PM
ps to all those I told my family was coming with me, plans have changed. I gave the kids the option of Kansas City or Disneyworld and they chose disney. Stupid kids.

Connie Jo
03-24-2010, 12:08 AM
I got some stuff for ya!! We will get you all painted up!!

:lol:

I always wanted to go to the extreme like the Superfans and others like you do, but never got around to it. Never too late to start! hahaha

Canada
03-24-2010, 12:11 AM

I always wanted to go to the extreme like the Superfans and others like you do, but never got around to it. Never too late to start! hahaha

This season you shall be my apprentice!! Me you and Big Dan are all gonna get painted and you can ride around on our shoulders all day!!!

PS do you think I should wear my Montanna chiefs jersey that day?:D

Connie Jo
03-24-2010, 12:38 AM
This season you shall be my apprentice!! Me you and Big Dan are all gonna get painted and you can ride around on our shoulders all day!!!

PS do you think I should wear my Montanna chiefs jersey that day?:D

YES! Wear your Montana Chiefs jersey! hahaha

With my luck, I'd fall off your shoulders & crack my head open, then I'd really be bleeding Chiefs RED, lol.

Canada
03-24-2010, 12:42 AM

YES! Wear your Montana Chiefs jersey! hahaha

With my luck, I'd fall off your shoulders & crack my head open, then I'd really be bleeding Chiefs RED, lol.

Don't worry, Im a paramedic. you will be fine!!

Connie Jo
03-24-2010, 12:59 AM
Don't worry, Im a paramedic. you will be fine!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That one had me laughing so much my eyes teared up, hahahahaha.

It's true though, you're a paramedic so could help...unless you've had too much beer, then what? LOL

stricken721
03-24-2010, 01:18 AM

It's true though, you're a paramedic so could help...unless you've had too much beer, then what? LOL

Then this nurse could help!

Canada
03-24-2010, 01:56 AM

No such thing!! :bananen_smilies046:

Then this nurse could help!

Yeah, cause you are gonna be the sober one!! :lol:

rbedgood
03-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Canada...hold off on mine. I can't commit until I have the dates for the game. My new job requires a number of weekends to be worked for medical conferences and trade-shows. I'll miss out on the discount if I need to. Doesn't mean I can't come, just can't commit for sure.

Canada
03-24-2010, 03:24 PM
Canada...hold off on mine. I can't commit until I have the dates for the game. My new job requires a number of weekends to be worked for medical conferences and trade-shows. I'll miss out on the discount if I need to. Doesn't mean I can't come, just can't commit for sure.

No worries, I can still get tix later and they will be the same price, just cant guarantee the whole group will get to sit together is all!!

Connie Jo
03-25-2010, 01:08 AM
You're a nurse for real Clint? If so, that's awesome! I'll have plenty of help when I crack my head open, lol.

HEY! I could do like my ancestor's did...paint myself with REAL WARPAINT...using my BLOOD!

stricken721
03-25-2010, 01:15 AM
You're a nurse for real Clint? If so, that's awesome! I'll have plenty of help when I crack my head open, lol.

HEY! I could do like my ancestor's did...paint myself with REAL WARPAINT...using my BLOOD!

Not a full RN. I'm still in school for that. At the end of this semester I will be an LVN.. which I guess is a nurse by definition.

Connie Jo
03-25-2010, 02:28 AM
Not a full RN. I'm still in school for that. At the end of this semester I will be an LVN.. which I guess is a nurse by definition.

Yeah, RN takes a few years. Yes, LVN is a nurse too, only a CNA isn't a full nurse I think. My younger sister is a CNA. The best nurses I've ever been around are male nurses. They don't seem as crabby as the gal nurses, haha.

When I lost my brother, his head ICU RN was a guy, and he was amazingly compassionate & dedicated.

I was Ricky's POA, and who he was closest to in our family. I stayed at the hospital for most of when he was
there...from being admitted till his final code blue, 36 hrs. I wasn't allowed to stay in his ICU room, so stayed over in the visitor's lounge. His nurse went beyond duty updating me. He walked me back to Ricky's room so I could be with him during the final code blue...think he knew it would be Ricky's last. He held my hand when it was time for me to make a decision to let Ricky go...give the crew permission to stop trying to bring him back. I felt bad for him having to be the one to ask my permission, he had tears in his eyes too.

I couldn't do what you do, nor what Canada does...it takes a very special person to dedicate themselves to helping others live, and sometimes not live depending upon God's Will. Very difficult career in many aspects. I have much respect & admiration for all of you. :)

stricken721
03-25-2010, 02:35 AM
Yeah, RN takes a few years. Yes, LVN is a nurse too, only a CNA isn't a full nurse I think. My younger sister is a CNA. The best nurses I've ever been around are male nurses. They don't seem as crabby as the gal nurses, haha.

When I lost my brother, his head ICU RN was a guy, and he was amazingly compassionate & dedicated.

I was Ricky's POA, and who he was closest to in our family. I stayed at the hospital for most of when he was
there...from being admitted till his final code blue, 36 hrs. I wasn't allowed to stay in his ICU room, so stayed over in the visitor's lounge. His nurse went beyond duty updating me. He walked me back to Ricky's room so I could be with him during the final code blue...think he knew it would be Ricky's last. He held my hand when it was time for me to make a decision to let Ricky go...give the crew permission to stop trying to bring him back. I felt bad for him having to be the one to ask my permission, he had tears in his eyes too.

I couldn't do what you do, nor what Canada does...it takes a very special person to dedicate themselves to helping others live, and sometimes not live depending upon God's Will. Very difficult career in many aspects. I have much respect & admiration for all of you. :)

Thank you. Though I have yet to work in a hospital I know it will be stressful and heartbreaking, but in the end it's all very rewarding. To me the whole purpose of the medical field is to improve the quality of life, whether that be just an illness or in death. So if you can help somebody conquer an illness, or make their passing easier for themselves or the family I think the job is done.

Canada
03-25-2010, 08:14 AM
Thank you. Though I have yet to work in a hospital I know it will be stressful and heartbreaking, but in the end it's all very rewarding. To me the whole purpose of the medical field is to improve the quality of life, whether that be just an illness or in death. So if you can help somebody conquer an illness, or make their passing easier for themselves or the family I think the job is done.

I do it for the money!! ...and the lights and sirens!! :D

stricken721
03-25-2010, 10:42 AM

:lol: I wish I could have a siren!

tornadospotter
03-25-2010, 12:32 PM
YouTube- Song Of The Sirens

:D

tornadospotter
03-25-2010, 12:46 PM
YouTube- Medic 1-2 running Emergency

rbedgood
03-25-2010, 05:17 PM

Code 3 MasterCom™ Siren - Galls.com (http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=general_catalog&style=SK053)

There you go. :lol:

Canada
03-25-2010, 07:46 PM
:worthless1:

So here is who I have buying tickets for sure.

Canada, YZILLA, Hayvern, Bike, Tornado Spotter, Stricken721 and Coach.

Anyone else? Its gonna be a good time. Tickets can be added to our order at any time. No personal info other than name and phone # is shared (with me) All payments will go throught Arrowhead Stadium group ticket sales office. If u r interested send me a PM!! :bananen_smilies046:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/03/328.jpg

stricken721
03-25-2010, 07:48 PM
Damn Dave you sure were sunburned!

Canada
03-25-2010, 07:48 PM
Damn Dave you sure were sunburned!Just my head!!

stricken721
03-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Just my head!!

This time wear some SPF 49.

Chiefster
03-26-2010, 03:15 AM
YouTube- Song Of The Sirens (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0DlW2Hbyew)

:D

Nice! Exactly what i was thinking.

Sn@keIze
03-26-2010, 07:02 AM
Hey guys,

We are going to be reserving our priority seating for the Chiefs vs 49ers in the next couple of days. I have sent pms to all who have shown interest and we have 22 tickets being ordered so far. I will let you all know the date fo the game as soon as it is announced. Anyone who is interested in attending that wishes to be added to the list send me a PM. Orders can be placed later but we may not all get seated together. Its gonna be a wicked party starting the Friday and going until Monday morning after watching the Chiefs beat some 49er a$$!!!:sFl_canada2:
Damm!t. I just can't give a for sure go till i know the date.

But once i know. Ill give my status....