PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Bryan Bulaga Theory Is Getting Way Out Of Hand

Coach
03-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Read Article Here... (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14900&Itemid=2)

whatwasthat?
03-24-2010, 01:52 PM
good good article...berry has made sense to me for a long time...its about time our defense has a player that scares teams again

AussieChiefsFan
03-24-2010, 04:12 PM
good good article...berry has made sense to me for a long time...its about time our defense has a player that scares teams again
Exactly my point! The defence, expecially the safety position is Horrible! They NEED to draft a safety. Eric berry is a big part of the Defensive answer IMO!!

Bortnem
03-24-2010, 05:11 PM
I agree idk why mcshay has us taking beluga. Why would we take him 5th overall when he has a thyroid disease and might only play for 5 seasons. If we are going to take a tackle (which i dont see the need for now with the new additions to the line) we should take Trent Williams. I like Berry or even if they would take McClain he is a beast.

jacko58
03-24-2010, 08:45 PM
beluga is getting hyped happens every year just look back at the defensive end out side linebacker the jets took with there number one couple years ago golston, what all has he done crap im tire of over hyped players

Bortnem
03-24-2010, 09:04 PM
I totally agree