PDA

View Full Version : Sippo,sippo,sippo

wolfpack
09-11-2007, 10:02 AM
well some of you got your wish,Sippo was moved up to the 53 man roster. hes got speed, he can catch in traffic we`ll see if he can play with the big boys or there was a reseaon why he was playing arena football. he`ll probably get bored since we are not allowed to score that many points.

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Well if we do decide to pass I think Sippio at least will make an effort to catch.

sbenson9
09-11-2007, 10:30 AM
The best thing sippio has going for him is he was in the arena league. He played in the wannabe league. he worked hard to get to where he is. I think we are going to see good things from him. Bears are a cover 2 defense and that opens it up a bit for a passing game and Huard can throw the ball

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 10:37 AM
Well if we do decide to pass I think Sippio at least will make an effort to catch.

Exactly! I'm happy about this news! :)

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 10:42 AM
well some of you got your wish,Sippo was moved up to the 53 man roster. hes got speed, he can catch in traffic we`ll see if he can play with the big boys or there was a reseaon why he was playing arena football. he`ll probably get bored since we are not allowed to score that many points.

Yeah, he'll have to prove that he can play "real football". :rolleyes:

The AFL is much like the MLB miners.

sbenson9
09-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Chiefster- How you been Buddy:bananen_smilies046: Sent sling some pics. your next on the list. Was fun except the out come

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 10:51 AM
Chiefster- How you been Buddy:bananen_smilies046: Sent sling some pics. your next on the list. Was fun except the out come

Been doin well my friend, and you? :bananen_smilies046:

Thanks for the pics BTW! :)