PDA

View Full Version : Something to keep in mind....

luv
09-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Right now, we are tied for second. As much as Huard sucked, as much as it sucked that Kennison got hurt, as much as Medlock sucked, as much as it sucked that multiple receivers dropped the ball (although I would say our receivers looked pretty decent), we are still tied for second.

luv
09-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Oh, and bring back Phinisee!!!!!

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Theres the enthusiasm I was looking for hometown girl.

sbenson9
09-11-2007, 01:54 PM
some times par is good enough to win. wwe got 15 games to go. We had a road loss with a bunch of rookies who have not been inspirede by a home game at arrowhead. We will produce and we will win. Give it time.

swmochiefsfan
09-11-2007, 02:51 PM
some times par is good enough to win. wwe got 15 games to go. We had a road loss with a bunch of rookies who have not been inspirede by a home game at arrowhead. We will produce and we will win. Give it time.
Arrowhead is the great equalizer for sure

wolfpack
09-11-2007, 03:21 PM

if they dont play anybetter you`ll be hearing 80,000 fans boing. to bad the 80,000 couldnt turn around and throw their nachoes at clarks booth. maybe that would get his attenion to have some balls and fire the queen and take his flunky edwards with him.

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Right now, we are tied for second. As much as Huard sucked, as much as it sucked that Kennison got hurt, as much as Medlock sucked, as much as it sucked that multiple receivers dropped the ball (although I would say our receivers looked pretty decent), we are still tied for second.

Man, this thread starter really sucked!

Sorry luv; couldn't resist. :)

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 05:17 PM

Too bad the team couldn't take Arrowhead with them everywhere they play.

rbedgood
09-11-2007, 08:59 PM

Man, this thread starter really sucked!

Sorry luv; couldn't resist. :)

Shock :SHOCKED: ...Chiefster hijacks thread...

royalswin100games
09-11-2007, 09:10 PM
I just want to see LJ run over people... maybe Tommy Harris for starters.

Canada
09-11-2007, 09:35 PM
I just want to see LJ run over people... maybe Tommy Harris for starters.

I think he is out next week (Tommy Harris, not LJ)

Three7s
09-11-2007, 11:26 PM
Yeah, there's really no reason to panic just yet. The Chiefs have always been notorious for sucking on the road. Now, if we get our butts handed to us by the Vikings.....we're screwed!:D

royalswin100games
09-11-2007, 11:32 PM

Really, is the whole defensive line for the Bears out? It seems like they're pretty banged up. Maybe that will bode well for us.

rbedgood
09-11-2007, 11:35 PM
Beyond the D-line, Mike Brown is out...he's a friggin stud at safety. That should help too...

Chiefster
09-11-2007, 11:35 PM
I had not heard this news, but doubt it will make difference. It's a game on the road without our twelfth man.

Canada
09-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Really, is the whole defensive line for the Bears out? It seems like they're pretty banged up. Maybe that will bode well for us.

I know that next to the team we will not mention, they were the hardest hit by the "injury bug"

rbedgood
09-11-2007, 11:48 PM
I haven't heard anything about Tommie Harris being out...I heard Mike Brown and Dusty Dvoracek...both were starters, and would have been key to stopping LJ. Not that the Bears still don't have a lot of defensive weapons (Urlacher, Briggs & Harris for starters) but this does leave them somewhat vulnerable, especially up the middle. If a lead blocker can get to Urlacher in the middle with one of the DTs out then LJ should be able to get good yardage.

Canada
09-11-2007, 11:51 PM

I haven't heard anything about Tommie Harris being out...I heard Mike Brown and Dusty Dvoracek...both were starters, and would have been key to stopping LJ. Not that the Bears still don't have a lot of defensive weapons (Urlacher, Briggs & Harris for starters) but this does leave them somewhat vulnerable, especially up the middle. If a lead blocker can get to Urlacher in the middle with one of the DTs out then LJ should be able to get good yardage.

I am not 100% sure, I had a few beers in me when I was watching Sports Center. It may have been Mike Brown and I was just drunk enough to mix up names!! :bananen_smilies046: or maybe just hoping!! :toast2:

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 12:18 AM
I am not 100% sure, I had a few beers in me when I was watching Sports Center. It may have been Mike Brown and I was just drunk enough to mix up names!! :bananen_smilies046: or maybe just hoping!! :toast2:

You probably heard injured and DT and got overly hopeful :D

Canada
09-12-2007, 12:27 PM
You probably heard injured and DT and got overly hopeful :D

Sounds about right!!

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Sounds about right!!

There ya go being all erroneous. :p
j/k