PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Word On The Street: McNabb To Oakland

Coach
03-27-2010, 12:24 PM
Read Article Here... (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14906&Itemid=2)

honda522
03-27-2010, 01:19 PM
I don't doubt that is far off. Al Davis would be the man to that.

yashi
03-27-2010, 01:43 PM
I want them to start JaMarcus Russell for 10 years.

honda522
03-27-2010, 02:27 PM
I want them to start JaMarcus Russell for 10 years.
McNabb can be just as bad. If he doesn't have an OL he would be screwed. I hope to see Russell stay tho. Tom Cable is going to smart up and bench him

yashi
03-27-2010, 02:53 PM
McNabb can be just as bad. If he doesn't have an OL he would be screwed. I hope to see Russell stay tho. Tom Cable is going to smart up and bench him

Yeah, but at the end of the day after Brady and Manning, McNabb has the highest winning percentage among starting quarterbacks. I don't want the Raiders to have that guy.

KottkeKU
03-27-2010, 03:02 PM
i don't think mcnabb would be that great in oakland...who is.

plus he has the power to reject a trade if he doesn't want to play for a certain team.

he would never want to play as a raider.

i have heard vikings and cardinals as some possibilities

70 chiefsfan70
03-27-2010, 11:43 PM
:efpge: McNabb who????

AussieChiefsFan
03-27-2010, 11:46 PM
If he ends up in faderville I dont think he'll be that happy in the long run with the Chiefs beating him atleast 2 times every season.

KristofLaw
03-29-2010, 02:10 AM
C'mon, the Eagles aren't an enemy of ours. I can never understand this disrespect for McNabb, I mean the guys been a lock for 10 wins forever. I hope if he goes anywhere some of those rumors of the 49ers being interested to be true. I think he'd fit nicely there.

Whatever.

Eydugstr
03-29-2010, 05:14 PM
I can never understand this disrespect for McNabb, I mean the guys been a lock for 10 wins forever. I hope if he goes anywhere some of those rumors of the 49ers being interested to be true. I think he'd fit nicely there.

Never really understood why people are so down on McNabb, either. He's got a few years left in the tank, and still can throw and scramble pretty well.

For his sake....Hope he doesn't go to the Raiders. Talk about an unhealthy career move...

matthewschiefs
03-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Never really understood why people are so down on McNabb, either. He's got a few years left in the tank, and still can throw and scramble pretty well.

For his sake....Hope he doesn't go to the Raiders. Talk about an unhealthy career move...

I think that he would make them a better team but Hes much better off staying with Phily. I mean lets face it people thought that Randy Moss was done when he was there he got out of there and look how he ended up. He would help them so I hope they dont get him but I am sure he would much rather in philly.

rbedgood
03-30-2010, 03:08 AM
I'd love to see McNabb to the 49ers...but I just can't see it happening. The Eagles will likely try to move him to an AFC team, although moving him period is an admission to rebuilding in my opinion. Unless they plan to start Vick.