PDA

View Full Version : Rememeber how I was against signing Joey Porter?

honda522
03-28-2010, 09:34 AM
NFL's Joey Porter arrested in California - NFL - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ahjk0zwPJZ52b2qA7gNfFnpDubYF?slug=ap-porterarrested)

This is why.

pbatrucker
03-28-2010, 10:03 AM
I saw that on ESPN last night. Guess he wasn't the right 53 after all.

matthewschiefs
03-28-2010, 12:15 PM
I am not surprised by this at all. I was not hopeing for the chiefs to sign him anyway hes past his prime. The cards overpaid for him IMO. Its there problem.

wichitaj
03-28-2010, 12:46 PM
the way he rocks the half shirt, makes me wonder...

jtandcrew
03-28-2010, 11:05 PM
He is going to sign with either the faiders or the frowns:lol:

honda522
03-28-2010, 11:17 PM
He is going to sign with either the faiders or the frowns:lol:
He already signed with the Cards as far as I know.

Sn@keIze
03-29-2010, 03:40 AM
ya i do remember. i was saying we need a bad boy attitude on this team. He doesnt get into trouble with law.

lol

low and behold. he gets arrested. I dont think there will be charges or anything.
(unless i missed something).

California is pretty liberal and is used to dealing with higher society.

SAPHOJUNKIE
03-29-2010, 10:23 AM
ya i do remember. i was saying we need a bad boy attitude on this team. He doesnt get into trouble with law.

lol

low and behold. he gets arrested. I dont think there will be charges or anything.
(unless i missed something).

California is pretty liberal and is used to dealing with higher society.

California is one of the harshest states on DUI.

Now, weed, for that matter...

I was totally fine with signing joey porter. real, real glad we didn't.

He is not past his prime, however. He's had 26.5 sacks over the last two seasons.

Gonna be tough to rush the quarterback during a suspension, though. Although, this is his first offense. the only reason this is news is because he's a name. The list of DUI arrests in the league is ASTOUNDING. I mean, there are probably three a month. I'm not joking. There's a website that lists all NFL news, including arrests, and I was shocked how many players are consistently getting DUI's.

By the way, Arizona has the toughest DUI laws, as first time offenders can get ignition locks.