PDA

View Full Version : The Denver Broncos...

KottkeKU
04-01-2010, 07:44 PM
So i recently moved to Denver (really loving it... but obviously i just hate the broncos...) and got a job working for an ISP in the area.... just so happens the Denver Broncos are making a huge fuss about their account and they all want individual accounts for their employees instead of just one big Denver Broncos account (doesn't make any sense, and its a huge pain for my boss to create 50 accounts when their just needs to be one)...

Anyways, my boss got to set up Josh McDaniel's account today, and all my co-workers were talking about how much they hate McDaniels and how they think the Broncos suck w/ him as coach.... I couldn't help but just feel all warm inside knowing Broncos fans hate where their franchise is going lol....

So bottom line is, they all hate McDaniels, and we all made a ton of jokes why we should just discontinue their service lol...

Thats about all i got for you today. Hope someone finds it as amusing as I do lol...

Chiefs are ready to take over the AFC West and i can't wait....

honda522
04-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Haha, thats great.

I still think Denver fans should give McDoush some time. Look at Haley. Most people B*tched and complained about stupid coaching decisions. But now look were Haley is at.

Chiefster
04-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Haha, thats great.

I still think Denver fans should give McDoush some time. Look at Haley. Most people B*tched and complained about stupid coaching decisions. But now look were Haley is at.

Where's he at? Until he can, at least, turn out a winning season I'd say the jury is still out on Haley. JMHO

honda522
04-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Where's he at? Until he can, at least, turn out a winning season I'd say the jury is still out on Haley. JMHO
I am talking about the addition of Crenel and Wiess. Even Dink fans think its bad ***.

tornadospotter
04-01-2010, 10:03 PM
:efpge:
:D

Chiefster
04-01-2010, 10:05 PM
I am talking about the addition of Crenel and Wiess. Even Dink fans think its bad ***.

Point well taken.

:efpge:
:D

:lol:

tornadospotter
04-01-2010, 10:10 PM
I am in total agreement, Todd has not done anything yet, I am glad that he finally got some coaches to help out, but now he needs to show me improvement, major improvement.:chiefs:

Ryfo18
04-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Your boss got to set up McDaniels on April Fools day? Man, I would have had to pulled something if I was your boss haha.

KottkeKU
04-01-2010, 10:20 PM
I doubt he got to actually talk to Coach McD, but he was in contact with a number of people over there.... lol that would have been a seriously awesome april fools joke ryfo

:)

cool avatar beating each other... how do you get stuff like that??

Chiefster
04-01-2010, 10:22 PM
I am in total agreement, Todd has not done anything yet, I am glad that he finally got some coaches to help out, but now he needs to show me improvement, major improvement.:chiefs:

That, too, is a good point. We know that Crenel and Wiess are proven coaches; now it's time for Haley to begin showing he is worth his salt.

stricken721
04-01-2010, 10:27 PM
That, too, is a good point. We know that Crenel and Wiess are proven coaches; now it's time for Haley to begin showing he is worth his salt.

What if he likes pepper better?

tornadospotter
04-01-2010, 10:43 PM
SP, and the Chief's nation, wants salt.

Chiefster
04-01-2010, 10:44 PM

HA! I like garlic myself.

toyotapower
04-02-2010, 08:37 AM
Chiefs are ready to take over the AFC West and i can't wait....

You should have heard the local radio dj's last season. The donkey's were the greatest team in football history until that slide started..... its funny how fast they all jumped off the bandwagon. by the end of the season they were all snivelling whiners again.

it felt really good to wear my chiefs jersey after that last game.... not a single donkey jersey in sight

Boobcrack
04-02-2010, 12:11 PM
I have lived in Denver for the last 8yrs and let me tell you donkey fans are the biggest Homers. At the begining of the season they all hated Mcdaniels for fing it up with Cutler and how they all were going to sell thier season tickets. Then at 8-0 Mcdaniels is boy wonder. He is a genius who beat his old boss Mr. Hoody. After following up the hot start with a 2-8 finish they were all of the bandwagon agian slinging mud at their boy wonder coach. Like I said what a bunch of Homers.