PDA

View Full Version : Well a few people will be happy.

pbatrucker
04-02-2010, 08:01 AM
With the 5th pick in the Pride of Detroit Community Mock Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select.......... - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/4/2/1401759/with-the-5th-pick-in-the-pride-of)

Connie Jo
04-02-2010, 10:29 PM
I tend to agree...I think the Chiefs will take Berry...call it womens intuition, hahaha.

As I've admitted to many times...I don't follow the draft, nor know much about it in depth. However, after reading ton's of comments on the draft here at Chiefs Crowd the last couple months...I've become more familiar with the draft. I can't pin point exactly why, but my thoughts are that we'll take Berry.

tornadospotter
04-02-2010, 10:41 PM
With the 5th pick in the Pride of Detroit Community Mock Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select.......... - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/4/2/1401759/with-the-5th-pick-in-the-pride-of)
What, did I have to many beers, or did this story just not really give any info? I just wish the damm draft was done and over.

Connie Jo
04-02-2010, 11:03 PM
What, did I have to many beers, or did this story just not really give any info? I just wish the damm draft was done and over.

I'll agree with you wanting it over! Enough already! I'm ready to move on to bigger and more interesting Chiefs converation!

:lol:

chief31
04-03-2010, 02:14 AM
Yeah, a couple months of screaming for Suh, then a couple months of screaming for Berry.....

I'll be glad when it's all over.

Chiefster
04-03-2010, 02:17 AM
Yeah, a couple months of screaming for Suh, then a couple months of screaming for Berry.....

I'll be glad when it's all over.

Yup, I am sooooo ready for football season!

Connie Jo
04-04-2010, 01:24 AM
Heck...I'm ready for football year round! The off season is too long! Attending Draft Day at Arrowhead gives me a bit of a fix, but a couple weeks after I'm back to having withdrawals. I'm not a MLB fan, so no filling the gap with baseball for me.

Pro_Angler
04-05-2010, 10:07 AM
id still rather have suh over berry but he wont be there at 5..

Fansincebirth
04-05-2010, 02:59 PM
I dont want Suh. Not a need or a fit. But dont be so sure her will not be there at 5

Rams take Bradford
Lions take Okung
Buccaneers take McCoy
Redskins take Williams
and Waa Laa Sue, Clausen, Berry, and Bulaga are all there at 5. What a crazy world of football we live in LOL.

Fansincebirth
04-05-2010, 02:59 PM
Sorry Suh spelled it right the first time

slimdagreat
04-05-2010, 04:51 PM
I dont want Suh. Not a need or a fit. But dont be so sure her will not be there at 5

Rams take Bradford
Lions take Okung
Buccaneers take McCoy
Redskins take Williams
and Waa Laa Sue, Clausen, Berry, and Bulaga are all there at 5. What a crazy world of football we live in LOL.

I really don't see Detroit taking a LT.

They seem to be set with Backus.

kcmostwanted
04-05-2010, 05:00 PM
In the article,
I assume player #1 was Dan williams
Player #2 was Rolando McClain
and obviously player #3 is Eric Berry.

This could end up being a very crazy draft for the Chiefs

slimdagreat
04-05-2010, 05:07 PM
In the article,
I assume player #1 was Dan williams
Player #2 was Rolando McClain
and obviously player #3 is Eric Berry.

This could end up being a very crazy draft for the Chiefs

I'm split on 80/20 on #1.

I'm 80% sure you're right, but there's a 20% doubt that they're talking about Bulaga.

McClain has Crohn's so he's obviously player 2.