PDA

View Full Version : berry to meet with chiefs & eagles

slc chief
04-03-2010, 12:29 PM
he is coming in to meet with the chiefs that is a given. but why are the eagles who are picking at the mid twenties meeting with him. are they possibly thinking about trading down to get him.possibly with kc it is all a chess game right now but time will tell

Ryfo18
04-03-2010, 01:34 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he falls out of the top 10 and the Eagles trade to get him.

yashi
04-03-2010, 02:11 PM
We already met with him earlier this week. He said he liked KC a lot, as well as our coaches and the people around the organization. It sounds like he would really like to play here.

I'm not sure why the Eagles are scouting him, but it obviously means they may have plans to trade up.

bwilliams
04-03-2010, 03:17 PM
he is coming in to meet with the chiefs that is a given. but why are the eagles who are picking at the mid twenties meeting with him. are they possibly thinking about trading down to get him.possibly with kc it is all a chess game right now but time will tell

Because Berry could drop, and drop hard. If Cleveland doesn't pick him at #7 (which is possible - they may go Dan Williams after Rogers's arrest), then he may freefall. Raiders, Bills, and Jags aren't going safety. Broncos may, but I think they go McClain or Dez Bryant before they go safety. Dolphins will go pass rusher. Berry might be there at #13 with the 49ers, who (since they have a 2nd first) can probably be persuaded to trade the pick.