PDA

View Full Version : Buluga a RT!

pbatrucker
04-07-2010, 02:52 PM
"Consensus" Is That Bryan Bulaga Is More Of A Right Tackle - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/4/7/1408900/consensus-is-that-bryan-bulaga-is)

yashi
04-07-2010, 02:57 PM
You know... yet again I'm starting to learn another direction. Albert has so much more physical potential at LT than Bulaga does. 35+ inch arms, more athletic, quicker on his feet, just as big and strong.

Dan Williams, Eric Berry, Russell Okung. We must end up with one of those 3 players. We can acquire a RT in the 2nd or 3rd round easily.

chief31
04-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Well if Bulaga is a ROT, and Albert is an OG, let's look for a LOT.

I'll be thrilled if they take Bulaga as a LOT though. Just saying, we need a LOT.

Ryfo18
04-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Well if Bulaga is a ROT, and Albert is an OG, let's look for a LOT.

I'll be thrilled if they take Bulaga as a LOT though. Just saying, we need a LOT.

There are a couple of other guys out there. Trent Williams had a great combine and is climbing up draft boards. I honestly think he's the guy over Bulaga if we decide to go LT, just b/c the upside is higher IMO, and obviously b/c of this latest revelation about Bulaga being more of a RT.

Anthony Davis is another name, but he's got bust written all over him. I'd rather not waste a 5th on him.

slimdagreat
04-07-2010, 03:31 PM
at this point I'd rather have 2 RTs than our current situation of having an over matched LT and no RT.

Pro_Angler
04-07-2010, 09:02 PM
hes falling very fast..im not sold on him

DC_Chiefsfan
04-07-2010, 09:13 PM
You know... yet again I'm starting to learn another direction. Albert has so much more physical potential at LT than Bulaga does. 35+ inch arms, more athletic, quicker on his feet, just as big and strong.

Dan Williams, Eric Berry, Russell Okung. We must end up with one of those 3 players. We can acquire a RT in the 2nd or 3rd round easily.

Absolutely. Albert will be a VERY good LT this year. He is used to his weight, knows the scheme and has an offensive mastermind focusing more attention on him.
I still think we're in need of more interior lineman over a RT though. O'callaghan wasn't terrible last year, waters isn't getting any younger and wiegman is only a 1 year solution.