PDA

View Full Version : No Visit For Dan Williams!!

pbatrucker
04-07-2010, 02:54 PM
No Visit Scheduled Between Chiefs, Tennessee DT Dan Williams - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/4/7/1409310/no-visit-scheduled-between-chiefs)

Ryfo18
04-07-2010, 03:25 PM
They don't need to visit with him, they already know they're taking him :punk:

slimdagreat
04-07-2010, 03:29 PM
maybe this can kill the talk about reaching for him at #5

pbatrucker
04-07-2010, 05:17 PM
maybe this can kill the talk about reaching for him at #5
I'd go the other way and say that is who they are going to pick.

Seek
04-07-2010, 05:39 PM
smokescreens... I me there is numerous articles stating that Pioli hates the thought of draft a safety at #5 yet some people still he we will. I guess with that logic by not having him visit he top on our board.

northwest
04-10-2010, 06:18 PM
ugh. i just want the draft to happen. I can't take any more of this kind of news.

KottkeKU
04-11-2010, 10:50 AM
ugh. i just want the draft to happen. I can't take any more of this kind of news.

LOL... Im with ya. 11 more days or something like that? I just wish they would keep the draft format the way it was last year (2 days, first day is first 2 rounds)... with i think 10 oe 12 minute picks in first round instead of 15.

This year they are just doing the first round on day 1. Day two is rounds 2 and 3, and the third and final day of the draft (too much, i think 2 days like last year was just right...) is the remaining rounds 4-7....

nontheless, I am still super excited for the upcoming draft. Herm Edwards said it best, it's kind of like Christmas :)

northwest
04-11-2010, 01:24 PM
LOL... Im with ya. 11 more days or something like that? I just wish they would keep the draft format the way it was last year (2 days, first day is first 2 rounds)... with i think 10 oe 12 minute picks in first round instead of 15.

This year they are just doing the first round on day 1. Day two is rounds 2 and 3, and the third and final day of the draft (too much, i think 2 days like last year was just right...) is the remaining rounds 4-7....

nontheless, I am still super excited for the upcoming draft. Herm Edwards said it best, it's kind of like Christmas :)

it is a lot like christmas. I'm going to go in the draft with no expectations. anything we end up getting is bound to help the team in a drastic way. my heart will be pumping when they're about to call out the first pick.

Chiefster
04-12-2010, 09:34 AM
smokescreens... I me there is numerous articles stating that Pioli hates the thought of draft a safety at #5 yet some people still he we will. I guess with that logic by not having him visit he top on our board.

Read this to yourself really slow.

buffman316
04-12-2010, 11:03 AM
I am glad Williams is not coming here. Just the thought of another top 5 pick of D line makes me ill!

Seek
04-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Read this to yourself really slow.

Other than the obvious poor typing, gramatical errors and confusing structure.

I still get what I meant to say. Basically, I was saying sarcastically... It means nothing, there are many on this forum that have read in black and white that Pioli does not want to pick a safety with a 5th over all, yet they still believe it will happen. Just because a guy does not visit does not mean he is off the board.

No one knows what the Chiefs are thinking. He may be #1 on the board, but leaks like this article make it look like the Chiefs do not care. Berry may be #1 on the list. Who knows.