PDA

View Full Version : Michael Lombardi's Mock Draft

AussieChiefsFan
04-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Guess who he has going at #5?
NFL Videos: Lombardi's mock draft (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/09000d5d8176a857/Lombardi-s-mock-draft)
:bananen_smilies046: I SO HOPE HE'S RIGHT!

Connie Jo
04-09-2010, 03:23 AM
I hope he's right too...for your benefit and the Chiefs!! :)

AussieChiefsFan
04-09-2010, 03:24 AM
I hope he's right too...for your benefit and the Chiefs!! :)
Thanks

buffman316
04-09-2010, 11:17 AM
:bananen_smilies046: This looks like a great mock draft. Berry will do so much for this team and you and I will have:bananen_smilies046:to celebrate!

jacko58
04-09-2010, 03:50 PM
hey i would wanna party to

buffman316
04-09-2010, 05:04 PM
You got it Jack!

AussieChiefsFan
04-09-2010, 10:00 PM
:bananen_smilies046: This looks like a great mock draft. Berry will do so much for this team and you and I will have:bananen_smilies046:to celebrate!

hey i would wanna party to

You got it Jack!
:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: BTW can I join the Draft Berry campaign?

70 chiefsfan70
04-14-2010, 08:27 AM
:chiefs: I love watching these video clips of the top five shown, just don't think the rest fit in the top five class............I want Berry or a bad trade for more picks!

GO CHIEFS!!!!:chiefs:

Coach
04-14-2010, 05:45 PM
In a 3-4 defense, What % of plays does the safety directly impact? Do the Chiefs need more help at LT, LB, NT or Safety? Where is the biggest dropoff in talent from 1st to 2nd rounds; NT, LB, OT, or Safety?

I just don't don't see a scenario where Pioli takes Berry.

AkChief49
04-14-2010, 07:52 PM
In a 3-4 defense, What % of plays does the safety directly impact? Do the Chiefs need more help at LT, LB, NT or Safety? Where is the biggest dropoff in talent from 1st to 2nd rounds; NT, LB, OT, or Safety?

jacko58
04-14-2010, 08:49 PM
blah blah blah no berry yes berry blah blah, lol its fun hoping either way, i want berry come on a ball hog defensive backfield with the names flowers and berry im the type of guy who likes names and berrys and flowers would be a great contrast to playing against these two, cause youll get pain and darkness when you see them together, plus with page who i think can still prove hes a good safety and carrs still good just gets picked on

AussieChiefsFan
04-14-2010, 08:55 PM
blah blah blah no berry yes berry blah blah, lol its fun hoping either way, i want berry come on a ball hog defensive backfield with the names flowers and berry im the type of guy who likes names and berrys and flowers would be a great contrast to playing against these two, cause youll get pain and darkness when you see them together, plus with page who i think can still prove hes a good safety and carrs still good just gets picked on
Flowers and Berry would be a great Duo! Having them playing together would instantly upgrade the Defense and probably their morale too.

AkChief49
04-14-2010, 09:02 PM
There are those that propose that Berry is not the best safety in this draft. They think that perhaps Earl Thomas is. So if you like names like you say, what would be wrong with another "Thomas"?

AussieChiefsFan
04-14-2010, 09:14 PM
There are those that propose that Berry is not the best safety in this draft. They think that perhaps Earl Thomas is. So if you like names like you say, what would be wrong with another "Thomas"?
'Cos that's not how it works:lol:

Bike
04-15-2010, 09:18 AM

stricken721
04-15-2010, 11:56 AM

I don't see one either. He builds the core and then builds out. I don't think the Chiefs take Berry at all, it's not even a pick that makes sense at #5. Just because it's the popular pick doesn't mean it's the right pick.

Seek
04-15-2010, 01:26 PM
A couple of NFL scouts on the radio recently have Earl Thomas rated higher than Berry. They said, Berry is a very good pass coverage safety but he is not a good tackler and lacks in run support. They said, they understand the buzz about Berry, but as the NFL looks at players. Earl Thomas is a more complete safety. They also added that Berry is a favorite among fans, because of the strong run support infront him, (Dan Williams).. This helped hide his inefficiencies in run support and also helped press a qB to make the mistakes that Berry feasted off. They do believe he will be a very good pass covering safety but Thomas is better balanced and is better suited to line up against NFL TE's in coverage.

I am assuming it is their opinion but they said the Chiefs are more interest in Thomas or McClain (sp??)