PDA

View Full Version : just cause it's so funny

marloweopatchiefs
04-09-2010, 05:03 PM
A final chance for Russell? - AFC West Blog - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/11881/a-final-chance-for-russell?body=&prosaction=newpost&status=ok&prosaction=newpost&status=ok&prosaction=newpost&status=ok)

I am the steelersandchiefs both rule on espn and i am not a steelers fan at all i just put that on here to make people on there not like me even more. Lol look at this artcile and see how many faider fans talk smack to me back it's halarious

Three7s
04-09-2010, 06:01 PM
So you're proud about showing off your trolling of a team with a lot of talent but a crappy QB? Just leave them alone.

jtandcrew
04-10-2010, 03:13 AM
your a dumb dude! j/k :lol:

matthewschiefs
04-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Wow and I thought That i could make people dislike me I see they realy love you lol.

tornadospotter
04-10-2010, 11:00 PM
I would prefer, that Chief's fans and Members of the Chiefs Crowd, always be respectful in talking to fans of other teams, however challenging it may be, in dealing with dolts, donks, and the dark side!
I can go to other sites and read and make comments, but I am a Chief, and I am respectful to all teams and there fans. I only trash talk here, about faders, donks and dolts, but not to a visiting fan of them, I always want to be respectful. Until they have not shown the same to me or my team on this home of the Chiefs. So in closing I did not read your link, I assume you conducted yourself as a fan of the Chiefs.

Three7s
04-11-2010, 12:29 AM
I would prefer, that Chief's fans and Members of the Chiefs Crowd, always be respectful in talking to fans of other teams, however challenging it may be, in dealing with dolts, donks, and the dark side!
I can go to other sites and read and make comments, but I am a Chief, and I am respectful to all teams and there fans. I only trash talk here, about faders, donks and dolts, but not to a visiting fan of them, I always want to be respectful. Until they have not shown the same to me or my team on this home of the Chiefs. So in closing I did not read your link, I assume you conducted yourself as a fan of the Chiefs.
Every fan of any team really needs to read this post! Rep!

Chiefster
04-11-2010, 03:52 AM

I did read his link and, sadly, your assumption was not the case.