PDA

View Full Version : Oh Sn@keIze >>>> funny stuff, thanks! haha

Connie Jo
04-09-2010, 11:23 PM
I posted a bit of this at Facebook on your page, but not in depth...didn't want my mom reading it and getting mad at me for embarrassing her, haha. Thanks for contributing to making me literally almost spit Root Beer laughing! Seriously, I love to laugh and it was a good thing...even with almost choking on Root Beer! lol

So I'm having lunch this afternoon in Topeka with my 70 yr old mom. Out of the blue she says to me with both a facial expression and tone of judgemental disgust, disapproval, & concern..."Connie, who's that strange looking black man you're friends with and talk to on Facebook, he looks like a real weirdo with all that hair sticking out."

Now I have a mouth full of Root Beer right at the time she blurts this out, and I immediately knew who she was referring to. In an attempt not to spit the Root Beer out while laughing, it backed up from my mouth into my nose! hahaha

I suppose you'd have to know my mom, and been there, but this was an absolutely hilarious moment! LOL Finally, after recovering from the Root Beer backing up from mouth into nose...my eyes watering both from laughing and the Root Beer going into my nose...I say to my mom, "are you talking about Beau?" She says, "yeah, that's his name, who is he and why are you friends with someone like that, do you realize the danger you can get into talking to people like that you don't know well on the internet?...he looks like a homeless bum!"

I'm laughing out loud now, and mom is looking around to see if people are staring at us by this point, hahaha. This is a woman of which I endured at least 5 years of criticism and lecturing from...once she found out I was a Kid Rock fan back in 2000. She was more critical when she discovered I actually mingled with fellow Kid Rock fans, of whom many had become friends, some even visiting my home on occasion, lol.

I love her, but she can be so narrowminded and judgemental, lol. Thankfully I have my grandma's, dad's, & own unique personality combined, but not much of my mom's, hahaha. Anyway...I was so tempted to run with it, let her continue to think my friend 'Beau' was a homeless bum...fabricate a story to go along...but I just couldn't bring myself to do that to her, lol.

So, after my laughter finally was under control, my nose not burning...I explained to my very confused mother...that 'Beau' was my Chiefs Crowd friend, and his current profile picture was not 'him', hahahaha.

This smiley looks like you currently btw...except he's yellow, haha:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Connie Jo
04-09-2010, 11:25 PM
PS: I also realize now from what happened today...that my mom is spying on me at Facebook! Cause the only recent conversation I've had with 'Beau' was a brief comment on his page, not mine...of which related to his new current profile pic, hahaha. I'm gonna have to be careful with my momma watching, LOL.

Connie Jo
04-10-2010, 12:26 AM
I gotta put your current profile photo with this story...it helps tell it! LOL

Compare to the smiley...he looks like the LOL smiley, his part is on the wrong side though! hahaha

:lol:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/connieemery/beau.jpg

AussieChiefsFan
04-10-2010, 12:27 AM
I gotta put your current profile photo with this story...it helps tell it! LOL

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/
I was wondering why he had that profile picture. :D

Connie Jo
04-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Aussie, Beau has this as his profile pic because he has a very unique sense of humor, hahahaha. :)

AussieChiefsFan
04-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Aussie, Beau has this as his profile pic because he has a very unique sense of humor, hahahaha. :)
:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
04-10-2010, 01:03 AM

He has that pic because its an improvement from his real pic.

Chiefster
04-10-2010, 01:12 AM

I thought that was his real pic.

Sn@keIze
04-10-2010, 01:16 AM
Sadly, thats me you guys.

BTW, what do you think of my "bare shoulder flashdance" look?

Sn@keIze
04-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Ya on a scale from Canada to 10.

Id call this a 5. :D

Connie Jo
04-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Who is this man anyway...he looks so familiar but my brain isn't connecting...it's not James Brown is it?

stricken721
04-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Who is this man anyway...he looks so familiar but my brain isn't connecting...it's not James Brown is it?

It is. :bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
04-10-2010, 02:24 AM
:lol: :lol:

Canada
04-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Ya on a scale from Canada to 10.

Id call this a 5. :D

So Canada is #1?!?! :sFl_canada2:

tornadospotter
04-10-2010, 09:39 PM
I thought that was his real pic.
I thought so to, but the eyes gave it away. Those are not, snake's eyes.

Chiefster
04-11-2010, 03:54 AM
I thought so to, but the eyes gave it away. Those are not, snake's eyes.

Right you are!

Connie Jo
04-14-2010, 11:53 PM
It is. :bananen_smilies046:

Well, I thought that's who he was, but I've not seen a pic of James Brown in likely years, and he certainly never looked quite that 'exhausted', hahaha. :)

EDIT: I must need sleep, cause I'm sure making many typing, spelling, and general error's! Likely a combination of being pre-occupied & lack of sleep, haha.