PDA

View Full Version : the sea of red

jacko58
04-12-2010, 05:41 PM
im a big believer that we must bring back our home field advantage next year. i have gone to several chiefs games in my life and even though the last three seasons have been dark i was at the chiefs cowboys game which was a amazing game but what i noticed was just how many cowgirl fans we let come into our home and act like they belong there... im a loud emotional person who will stick up for the red and gold anywhere and it was divided 50/50 at arrowhead... that should NEVER happen at our home we as fans play a huge part in communication we have to be loud and let other fans and teams know this is our home back off (and i dont mean act likea raiders fan andcut someone) be respectful at the same time never back down no matter what the odds are we bleed red and gold and this year the sea of red need to be heard and seen and felt teams used to be scared of us fans at arrowhead (again not that will cut them) but that were unified and loud as hell!!! im callin all chiefs fans to stand united and bring back our homefield advantage.

And the home.... of the...CHIEFS!!!!

buffman316
04-12-2010, 05:54 PM
I was at the Royals v Boston game on Saturday with some friends and I really got sick of the loud and obnoxious "Red Sox" fans yelling and screaming. I would even bet that 90% of them have never been to Boston. There were two guys actually heckling us and we told them to shut or they might end up in that fountain. (We were in the left field seats) I know the teams must get better to bring back the true home field advantage but you are right on, we need to reunite and take our field back! I bought season tickets for the Chiefs for 2010-2011 for the first time in my life. I cam excited about this season and ready to do my part as a true Chiefs fan. Let's get loud!

jacko58
04-12-2010, 06:12 PM
see now thats what im talkin bout!!

honda522
04-12-2010, 07:38 PM
In all fairness, its hard to willingly buy a ticket when you know that were going to lose.

AussieChiefsFan
04-12-2010, 07:52 PM
In all fairness, its hard to willingly buy a ticket when you know that were going to lose.
How can you say that about your team?

honda522
04-12-2010, 07:59 PM
How can you say that about your team?
Tell me you absolutely believe that the Chiefs will beat the Colts next year.

Sure, I think they will win. But its down right odds that the Colts are going to beat us.

AussieChiefsFan
04-12-2010, 08:58 PM

Sure, I think they will win. But its down right odds that the Colts are going to beat us.
The Colts are the 2nd best team in the NFL right now, I know there isn't much chance of the Chiefs beating the colts but compare this years chiefs to some other teams, that Aren't superbowl Champs or Runner-ups

honda522
04-12-2010, 09:07 PM
The Colts are the 2nd best team in the NFL right now, I know there isn't much chance of the Chiefs beating the colts but compare this years chiefs to some other teams, that Aren't superbowl Champs or Runner-ups
So your telling me you thought the Chiefs were 100 % going to win against Philly, or the Giants? Those were all home games a was sure we were going to lose, because this team was terrible.

Canada
04-12-2010, 09:37 PM
So your telling me you thought the Chiefs were 100 % going to win against Philly, or the Giants? Those were all home games a was sure we were going to lose, because this team was terrible.

So you need a 100% guarantee that we are going to win before you will buy a ticket to a game? It is that attitude that you display that leads to the Sea of Red disappearing.

AussieChiefsFan
04-12-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm not going to say "Oh my team is going to win every game even though they were 2-14 a year ago!" but I'm gaing to say that they are a horrible team either because they're my favorite team. I just wouldn't say that about the team I support, even if they are a team who's chancing of winning are slim.

But I DO believe that this is the year that they turn it all around and start winngin more games again.

Canada
04-12-2010, 09:40 PM

How can you know they are going to lose? Im sure you "knew" they were gonna lose against Denver last week of the season too right?

AussieChiefsFan
04-12-2010, 09:40 PM
So you need a 100% guarantee that we are going to win before you will buy a ticket to a game? It is that attitude that you display that leads to the Sea of Red disappearing.
it is!

I would be glad to go to any Chiefs home game! I live in Australia and to go to a game I'd have to travel thousands of miles. Honda (and everyone else here) already lives in america. For me it'd be amazing and extremely exciting to even go to a game if they win or lose (though I wouldn't be that happy if they lost, but I'd still be full of excitement for the fact that I would be at Arrowhead Stadium!

AussieChiefsFan
04-12-2010, 09:41 PM
How can you know they are going to lose? Im sure you "knew" they were gonna lose against Denver last week of the season too right?
REP for you Canada.

reded
04-12-2010, 10:39 PM
it is!

I would be glad to go to any Chiefs home game! I live in Australia and to go to a game I'd have to travel thousands of miles. Honda (and everyone else here) already lives in america. For me it'd be amazing and extremely exciting to even go to a game if they win or lose (though I wouldn't be that happy if they lost, but I'd still be full of excitement for the fact that I would be at Arrowhead Stadium!

I feel sorry for you, being that far away as a fan and have never gotten to experience what was and hopefully soon will be again, ARROWHEAD in its heyday!

70 chiefsfan70
04-12-2010, 10:44 PM
it is!

You are a true chiefs fan ,If I had the money I would sent you and your family and a couple friends airline tickets, and chiefs tickets!

Lets get the SEA of RED back!!!!!!

AussieChiefsFan
04-12-2010, 11:36 PM
You are a true chiefs fan ,If I had the money I would sent you and your family and a couple friends airline tickets, and chiefs tickets!

Wow thanks. One day I'll probably come over to the US and watch a game at Arrowhead!:bananen_smilies046: :chiefs:

tornadospotter
04-12-2010, 11:45 PM
:whipping1:
I buy a ticket to attend a CHIEFS GAME, AND THE GAME DAY EXPERIENCE! I watch CHIEFS FOOTBALL EVERY GAME DAY, that is on tv, or record if at work.

I NEVER EXPECT THE CHIEFS TO LOSE!.

I never expect to lose!

chief31
04-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Well, when they come out each week for a couple of seasons and aren't even able to compete, it can really effect one's willingness to pay absurd prices to a game in which your team is unlikely to give you alot to cheer for.

I don't think that anyone would deny that the feeling after watching a victory is quite different from the feeling after a loss. And the feeling after an ugly loss is even worse.

If you are going to see a game, everyone would rather see a game where their team at least played very competetively.

Who wants to tell their grandchildren the story of how they went to their first Chiefs game and watched them get humiliated?

The fun story is when you went to see them and they scored eight rushing TDs in a game, or they managed some great fourth quarter comeback.

It just isn't fun if the game was over before the first quarter was. And that was a legitimate worry with this team over the past three seasons.

AussieChiefsFan
04-13-2010, 12:19 AM
I buy a ticket to attend a CHIEFS GAME, AND THE GAME DAY EXPERIENCE! I watch CHIEFS FOOTBALL EVERY GAME DAY, that is on tv, or record if at work.

I never expect to lose!
:bananen_smilies046:

stricken721
04-13-2010, 12:22 AM
Wow thanks. One day I'll probably come over to the US and watch a game at Arrowhead!:bananen_smilies046: :chiefs:

The day you do those here at the Chiefs Crowd will join you. :bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
04-13-2010, 12:50 AM
The day you do those here at the Chiefs Crowd will join you. :bananen_smilies046:
:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
04-13-2010, 12:50 AM
Well, when they come out each week for a couple of seasons and aren't even able to compete, it can really effect one's willingness to pay absurd prices to a game in which your team is unlikely to give you alot to cheer for.

I don't think that anyone would deny that the feeling after watching a victory is quite different from the feeling after a loss. And the feeling after an ugly loss is even worse.

If you are going to see a game, everyone would rather see a game where their team at least played very competetively.

Who wants to tell their grandchildren the story of how they went to their first Chiefs game and watched them get humiliated?

The fun story is when you went to see them and they scored eight rushing TDs in a game, or they managed some great fourth quarter comeback.

It just isn't fun if the game was over before the first quarter was. And that was a legitimate worry with this team over the past three seasons.

Thats fair enough, but those same people should not complain about the lack of fans at the game either. Im there for the team, win lose or draw. Not supporting to the team is just adding to the problem.

AussieChiefsFan
04-13-2010, 12:55 AM
Thats fair enough, but those same people should not complain about the lack of fans at the game either. Im there for the team, win lose or draw. Not supporting to the team is just adding to the problem.
Same here. (Even though I can't be at the game)

jacko58
04-13-2010, 02:03 AM
i went to the cowboys game did anything think we had a snow balls chance in hell to compete?? and we took them to overtime even though they lost it was well worth a four hour drive one way to be with others who bleed red and gold theres no other place id rather be then at arrowhead rain snow sun dosent matter and fair enough that when the team isnt winning its hard to justify paying to go but guess what its a bussiness if the fans stop going teams tend to move like it or not remember los angelos will kill for a team and i dont wanna end up like thd jags just tryin to get anyone into the door. our team needs the atmospher we creat to thrive off of other teams need to be scared we help the team win shannon sharpe (the only donkey i like) admited to being scared s$&tless each time he came to arrowhead we as fans must bring back the power to arrowhead the teams lookin better its the light after the storm we can see it we as fans must stand up unite and show the nfl were here and stay the f$&ck out of our home at arrowhead drive

chief31
04-13-2010, 03:03 AM

Agreed.

i went to the cowboys game did anything think we had a snow balls chance in hell to compete?? and we took them to overtime even though they lost it was well worth a four hour drive one way to be with others who bleed red and gold theres no other place id rather be then at arrowhead rain snow sun dosent matter and fair enough that when the team isnt winning its hard to justify paying to go but guess what its a bussiness if the fans stop going teams tend to move like it or not remember los angelos will kill for a team and i dont wanna end up like thd jags just tryin to get anyone into the door. our team needs the atmospher we creat to thrive off of other teams need to be scared we help the team win shannon sharpe (the only donkey i like) admited to being scared s$&tless each time he came to arrowhead we as fans must bring back the power to arrowhead the teams lookin better its the light after the storm we can see it we as fans must stand up unite and show the nfl were here and stay the f$&ck out of our home at arrowhead drive

I agree here too. Nothing better than having opponents hating to come and play here.

But the team has to be able to be competetive. If they are eliminated from the playoffs, midway through the season, then fans will find it difficult to be enthusiastic.

I am finally seeing some things that make me think that this team may actually be improving. So, maybe we will get some of that crowd back, win a few games early, and get that stadium filled back up with loud-mouths.

But, if there are alot of early disapointments, then we may be looking at this same problem again.

jacko58
04-13-2010, 04:08 AM
vary true

OPLookn
04-13-2010, 10:48 AM
First off, I love going to Chiefs games! With that said, my problem is that last season by the time we got to the Denver game I was walking around and heard the Chiefs ticket office selling two tickets for $35. As a season ticket holder I literally heard my brain go click..done buying season tickets. As long as I can go out and buy a ticket for less than the price of a season ticket I won't be a season ticket holder.

Why is that significant? Because season ticket holders (for the most part) mean that we'll have a sea of red and gold cheering for our team. I simply can't and won't pay sticker price for something I know I can get for half off. I will always root for the Chiefs but the fundamental problem with that scenario is that until the Chiefs get back to the sellout crowds and buying season tickets means you start clear up in the nose bleed section and you work your way down... I don't think til then will we see the stadium returned to its former glory of the most feared venue to play.

Ryfo18
04-13-2010, 11:09 AM
I was a season ticket holder for the last 4 years. I considered it a privilege to be able to own my own seats at Arrowhead. I couldn't always sell my tickets, and I definitely have lost a ton of money on games I can't attend or sell (I live 9 hours from KC). Yes, I hate that they have sucked the last 3 years, but I believe things will get better eventually. I'll support the Chiefs as much as I can.

That said, I did get rid of my season tickets this year. I'm getting married in August and currently shopping for a house (actually putting an offer in today!). My fiance told me she didn't want me to get the tickets this year mainly b/c of this other stuff we have coming up, and I agreed, mostly because I can only make it to 1-2 games a year. I guess the real question is, The Chiefs or my Fiance :punk:

buffman316
04-13-2010, 11:16 AM
I got my season tickets from a fan that jumped off the band wagon and apparently hit his head because the price for tickets was dirt cheap. As a true fan, I will always support this team. Yes, I do get frustrated with losing seasons, but soon we will have the sweet taste of victory again and it will be all the sweeter for those of us who sat through these bad seasons!
RYFO- I did not ask my wife if I could buy the tickets because she bleeds red and gold like I do. These are things we covered before we got married, lol.

Ryfo18
04-13-2010, 11:29 AM
I got my season tickets from a fan that jumped off the band wagon and apparently hit his head because the price for tickets was dirt cheap. As a true fan, I will always support this team. Yes, I do get frustrated with losing seasons, but soon we will have the sweet taste of victory again and it will be all the sweeter for those of us who sat through these bad seasons!
RYFO- I did not ask my wife if I could buy the tickets because she bleeds red and gold like I do. These are things we covered before we got married, lol.

Oh mine does too...It's a lot easier for you to justify it when you can go just about every week (living in Olathe). I will miss having my own seats, I had moved to the lower level so fast! But I think it's for the best that I'll just be buying single game tickets.

honda522
04-13-2010, 12:17 PM
Wow suddenly I am the bad guy cause I can't afford a ticket anyways?

Why pay for something that is against the odds when you can't really afford it anyways? I would have taken free tickets.

I can't help but wonder why anyone would give anyone crap about not going cause its too expensive.

$50.00 for ticket
$20.00 for parking.
Atleast another 10 for food if you don't eat at the stadium.

jacko58
04-13-2010, 01:04 PM
being part of the greatest fan base in the world.... priceless

Canada
04-13-2010, 02:09 PM

Wow suddenly I am the bad guy cause I can't afford a ticket anyways?

Why pay for something that is against the odds when you can't really afford it anyways? I would have taken free tickets.

I can't help but wonder why anyone would give anyone crap about not going cause its too expensive.

$50.00 for ticket
$20.00 for parking.
Atleast another 10 for food if you don't eat at the stadium.

Seems to me like you were saying "Why go when you know they are going to lose" not "I cant afford tickets to a game because they are too expensive"

But I guess Im glad you will support the Chiefs (as long as they are winning or the tickets are free??!!)

Bike
04-13-2010, 02:39 PM
being part of the greatest fan base in the world.... priceless
Yep. It all has to do with being a part of something that is more than just wins and losses. When we do win the superbowl, It will be sweet for everyone - but it will be absolutely delicious for the longtime fans sitting in a half-empty Arrowhead 3 out of the last 4 decades...

OPLookn
04-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Seems to me like you were saying "Why go when you know they are going to lose" not "I cant afford tickets to a game because they are too expensive"

But I guess Im glad you will support the Chiefs (as long as they are winning or the tickets are free??!!)

Who wouldn't say that really? Throw out your love for the team for just one second if you would...pretend it's another team or something. ;) Would you really want to pay $100 to go watch a team that can't make a first down on several of their possessions and a defense that gives up big plays?

People go to watch sports because we love to see competition. When there is lack of competition and your team wins 1 out of every 5 games do you really want to go to every game week in and week out to see the QB throw 3 interceptions or fumble the ball a lot? $500 later you got to see one good game?

You can say that I'm not a "true" fan or whatever way you want to put it or make it seem like I'm some sort of second class fan. But I work hard for the money I make and I would expect a team that plays professionally in a competitive sport to keep games close win or lose. When I'm not seeing that yes I'll say that I'm not going to pay to go see that. If that makes me less than a true fan well...we'll agree to disagree. After all opinions are like a**holes and everyone's stinks but mine.
:lol:

Bike
04-13-2010, 02:43 PM

My thoughts exactly. :sFl_canada2:

Canada
04-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Who wouldn't say that really? Throw out your love for the team for just one second if you would...pretend it's another team or something. ;) Would you really want to pay $100 to go watch a team that can't make a first down on several of their possessions and a defense that gives up big plays?

Obviously not, but that is not what we are talking about here. We are talking about going to see the Chiefs. Our favorite team.

People go to watch sports because we love to see competition. When there is lack of competition and your team wins 1 out of every 5 games do you really want to go to every game week in and week out to see the QB throw 3 interceptions or fumble the ball a lot? $500 later you got to see one good game?

I wish I was able to ge see them week in and week out for only $500. I spend $250 to get Sunday Ticket just to watch them on TV. My one trip a year to KC cost me about $1000. And yes, I love to see them when they win, however, it is the entire weekend that I spend in KC that makes it worth it. It is the die hard fans still tailgating in the parking lot, screaming their as off at the game. Hanging out with friends and fans at the bars/hotel all weekend is what I love about going to a Chiefs game!!

You can say that I'm not a "true" fan or whatever way you want to put it or make it seem like I'm some sort of second class fan. But I work hard for the money I make and I would expect a team that plays professionally in a competitive sport to keep games close win or lose. When I'm not seeing that yes I'll say that I'm not going to pay to go see that. If that makes me less than a true fan well...we'll agree to disagree. After all opinions are like a**holes and everyone's stinks but mine.

I never once questioned the fandom of someone who does not go to games. I simply stated that if you do not go to games, then don't complain when half the seats at Arrowhead have been soldto opposing fans. Im not in any way saying anyone is a second class fan. I also work hard for my money, as do (im sure) every other fan that is attending games win lose or draw and I have not heard one of them call out your fandom. The only person who has done that is you. Fee free to not pay to go to the games, just dont complain that Arrowhead is not the feared stadium it once was. At the end of the day, I know that it is Management?Coaches and Players that have to win games to put people in the seats but I would not miss the great times I have had and the greta frineds that I have met at EVERY Chiefs game I have been to no matter who won. :bananen_smilies046:

OPLookn
04-13-2010, 03:00 PM

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything. But saying that a person doesn't support the Chiefs unless they're winning or you get free tickets does call someone a second rate fan.

:efpge:

At any rate I will agree with you that anyone that complains about an empty stadium but doesn't want to spend money on tickets is a person that wants to have their cake and eat it too.

Canada
04-13-2010, 03:11 PM
I'm not trying to start a fight or anything. But saying that a person doesn't support the Chiefs unless they're winning or you get free tickets does call someone a second rate fan.

:efpge:

At any rate I will agree with you that anyone that complains about an empty stadium but doesn't want to spend money on tickets is a person that wants to have their cake and eat it too.

He said it, I was just quoting it. The whole conversation was about the stadium being empty and then I was told I was calling him the bad guy. I just quoted what he said, I dont judge others fandom, I was just going by what he said himself.:bananen_smilies046:

jacko58
04-13-2010, 03:39 PM
think bout the fanswho went to the steelers game sure we didnt think they had a chance and look what happened

Connie Jo
04-15-2010, 02:57 AM

Honest, cross my heart...I've never attended any game at Arrowhead with the thought that we would lose. I'm that blinded by love for my Chiefs I suppose, haha. That said, I might agree with someone in jest, if they say we're gonna lose a game, I may reply 'probably', but I don't actually believe it.

Yes! There is no doubt in my mind that we will beat the Colts next year!!
:yahoo:
Odd's mean nothing at all in the NFL...look how many upsets happen weekly. :)

I thought we would win both of those games! Like I said, I always think we're gonna win before the game...I'm a fool in love with my Chiefs, haha. I don't think the 2009 team was that terrible. There were games we barely lost, a couple we won statistically, but still took an 'L' in the L colunm. I don't believe our season record told the 'rest of the story'. I believe we were better than our record indicated, considering the unusual circumstances with last years team...including Coaching & GM transitions, firing the OC & throwing out the playbook, Bowe's suspension, dumping LJ, etc..

I never gave up before a game...my not giving up proved to be correct...look what happened in Denver the last game of the season! I wonder how many thought we'd lose that game before it began? haha There is ALWAYS a possibility we will win regardless of who our opponent is...so why think otherwise?

:chiefs: :bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
04-15-2010, 02:59 AM
Honest, cross my heart...I've never attended any game at Arrowhead with the thought that we would lose. I'm that blinded by love for my Chiefs I suppose, haha. That said, I might agree with someone in jest, if they say we're gonna lose a game, I may reply 'probably', but I don't actually believe it.

Yes! There is no doubt in my mind that we will beat the Colts next year!!
:yahoo:
Odd's mean nothing at all in the NFL...look how many upsets happen weekly. :)

I thought we would win both of those games! Like I said, I always think we're gonna win before the game...I'm a fool in love with my Chiefs, haha. I don't think the 2009 team was that terrible. There were games we barely lost, a couple we won statistically, but still took an 'L' in the W/L colunm. I don't believe our season record told the 'rest of the story'. I believe we were better than our record indicated, considering the unusual circumstances with last years team...including Coaching & GM transitions, firing the OC & throwing out the playbook, Bowe's suspension, dumping LJ, etc..

I never gave up before a game...my not giving up proved to be correct...look what happened in Denver the last game of the season! I wonder how many thought we'd lose that game before it began? haha There is ALWAYS a possibility we will win regardless of who our opponent is...so why think otherwise?

:chiefs: :bananen_smilies046:
It's hard to explain, and you just explained it!

honda522
04-15-2010, 07:56 PM

This. If I didn't even like the team I wouldn't be here or I wouldn't watch them.

Connie Jo
04-18-2010, 01:38 AM
it is!

I just love seeing someone from a younger generation have the true heart of a Chiefs fan as you do Aussie! I wish there were more younger fans with your spirit and loyalty towards the Chiefs!

REP!!
:chiefs:

Connie Jo
04-18-2010, 02:15 AM

I agree, but...in reality there is so much to absorb when attending a Chiefs game for the very first time beyond whether the Chiefs win or lose. Most definitely winning is more exciting, but until you've attended games experiencing both a win & loss...you have nothing to compare.

I attended the Cleveland game with my Chiefs friend from Germany and his two sons...I felt badly that Arrowhead was half full & we lost as well, believing it affected their first experience negatively. Well, I was wrong to assume that, haha. They were in total awe of so much around them visiting Arrowhead for the first time, the game experience overall.

Although my friends sons have been raised by a dad who's a diehard Chiefs fan of 20 yrs...they weren't fans yet, not quite 'getting it'. Their dad has his 'Chiefs Room' and they watch games on TV...but it's not quite the same as attending a live game of course. The boy's are pre-teen age, and their first game experience at Arrowhead had them walking away new born Chiefs fans!

I was in awe of their overwhelmed excitement as we walked away from Arrowhead. The majority of fans were not enthusiastic to say the least following our terrible loss to Cleveland. It was only my friends second visit to Arrowhead, his first being a pre-season game 15 yrs ago...so he too was very happy. One wouldn't have known we lost the game if judging by dad & son's, hahaha. :D

Connie Jo
04-18-2010, 02:46 AM

Same here! I just need to win the lottery, then will be able to bring Aussie and his family to Arrowhead!

Heck, I'll be more excited about you attending your first Chiefs game than winning the game when that day happens!

I never expect to lose!

REP! :D

I'm the same, for me it's every aspect of the game I look forward to enjoying at Arrowhead, including sharing good times with Chiefs friends...winning is a bonus, hahaha.

I have a very good feeling when Aussie visits Arrowhead for the first time...that meeting Aussie in person, witnessing his excitement...will be priceless by comparison to any memory of winning the game that day, lol. I also have a feeling that ton's of Chiefs Crowd members will attend that game with their first priority being to welcome Aussie to Arrowhead, rather than the game itself a priority, hahaha.

Connie Jo
04-18-2010, 03:04 AM

REP! I totally agree! It's so very frustrating for me to attend a game and see fan's not do what little they have the power to do with helping their team, such as participating as the 12th man (or woman, haha). Helping our defense becomes even more critical when our Chiefs are down, yet this is the time when the crowd particpates the least.

It's a good thing I'm not a violent person by nature, cause I'd be running around giving ton's of smacks upside the head when I witness lack of the 12th man. My hands are so sore & voice exhausted when I leave Arrowhead. It's a hypocrisy really to criticize players for not giving 100% when a critical fan does the same.

Connie Jo
04-18-2010, 03:06 AM
im a big believer that we must bring back our home field advantage next year. i have gone to several chiefs games in my life and even though the last three seasons have been dark i was at the chiefs cowboys game which was a amazing game but what i noticed was just how many cowgirl fans we let come into our home and act like they belong there... im a loud emotional person who will stick up for the red and gold anywhere and it was divided 50/50 at arrowhead... that should NEVER happen at our home we as fans play a huge part in communication we have to be loud and let other fans and teams know this is our home back off (and i dont mean act likea raiders fan andcut someone) be respectful at the same time never back down no matter what the odds are we bleed red and gold and this year the sea of red need to be heard and seen and felt teams used to be scared of us fans at arrowhead (again not that will cut them) but that were unified and loud as hell!!! im callin all chiefs fans to stand united and bring back our homefield advantage.

And the home.... of the...CHIEFS!!!!

REP! :sign0087:

Connie Jo
04-18-2010, 03:08 AM
This. If I didn't even like the team I wouldn't be here or I wouldn't watch them.

I know that. You're just a frustrated fan right now, and wearing that frustration on your sleeve, like many Chiefs fans are.

Have faith Honda...sometimes that's all we got, hahaha. :D

stricken721
04-20-2010, 11:32 PM
I have a very good feeling when Aussie visits Arrowhead for the first time...that meeting Aussie in person, witnessing his excitement...will be priceless by comparison to any memory of winning the game that day, lol. I also have a feeling that ton's of Chiefs Crowd members will attend that game with their first priority being to welcome Aussie to Arrowhead, rather than the game itself a priority, hahaha.

I agree. It's not everyday you travel across the country to see your favorite team. I know I would do it, I know you would do it and almost every other Chiefs fan here would do it to see our beloved team, so there is no doubt in my mind that Aussie will one day in fact travel to come see the Chiefs play at Arrowhead. (And to see all the Chiefs Crowd members):chiefs: