Brown 7. Joe Haden
Raiders 8. Brian price
Bills 9. A. Davis
Jags 10. Dez Bryant
Donkeys 11. R. Mclain
Miami. 12. J. Pierre -paul
San Fran 13. Dan Williams
Kc 14. Buluga
I personally wouldn't like it if they traded down that far. I think that Buluga won't fall that far, but then again i could be wrong.

bwilliams
04-13-2010, 10:22 AM
Why is Seattle trading up for Clausen? They just traded for their supposed QBOTF in Whitehurst. They aren't doing this trade. Anyway, Baluga wouldn't get past the Bills at #9, and Davis is a bottom 1st rounder after his combine and pro day performances.

DC_Chiefsfan
04-13-2010, 11:48 AM
I could see this happening, but we won't take bulaga at 14. You'd see us take earl thomas, witherspoon, dez bryant before bulaga at 14. NO OL in the 1st at all. It would be a terrible decision. We've addressed a lot of our needs via free agency and should be looking for depth/and or developmental lineman in the draft.

okikcfan
04-13-2010, 01:04 PM
Did u see the story about trading Dorsey for the #1 pick + giving the Rams a 5th round and the Chiefs taking N Suh with the first pick...

bwilliams
04-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Did u see the story about trading Dorsey for the #1 pick + giving the Rams a 5th round and the Chiefs taking N Suh with the first pick...

There's absolutely no chance the Rams make that trade!

DC_Chiefsfan
04-13-2010, 02:27 PM

That would be an aweful decision.

OPLookn
04-13-2010, 02:42 PM

I've saw it in movies and heard about how when people open their mouth and try to scream that nothing comes out and they can't do anything. Never really experienced that til just now...
:toast2:

okikcfan
04-13-2010, 08:02 PM
I've saw it in movies and heard about how when people open their mouth and try to scream that nothing comes out and they can't do anything. Never really experienced that til just now...
LOL, Now that was funny!:lol:

slimdagreat
04-14-2010, 04:01 PM
Why is Seattle trading up for Clausen? They just traded for their supposed QBOTF in Whitehurst. They aren't doing this trade. Anyway, Baluga wouldn't get past the Bills at #9, and Davis is a bottom 1st rounder after his combine and pro day performances.

I'd also like to add, why would Seattle trade up when everybody knows Clausen will already be there when they pick at #6

OPLookn
04-14-2010, 04:08 PM
I'd also like to add, why would Seattle trade up when everybody knows Clausen will already be there when they pick at #6

The only reason I could think of is that they are in love with Berry and know that he'll go like the last piece of cake in a fat kid camp if they let him slip past the 6th pick. So they trade up to get Clausen too because he won't slip past Buffalo or to their 14th pick? Only reason I could think of.

But there is no way in hell that this trade would ever happen in the first place.

Coach
04-14-2010, 05:26 PM

Did you write that story? Story=ice cube in hell

As for the mock, you get an 'A' for creativity, love the idea of Seattle grabbing back to back picks. Seems like Seahawks only execute that strategy if everything falls into place where they can take picks 6 and 7 instead of 5 and 6. I like the idea though.

AkChief49
04-14-2010, 08:35 PM
that's all it was, a story. A what if scenario..here is the link to it NFL Pre-Draft Trade Scenario: Kansas City Chiefs Obtain the First Pick | Bleacher Report (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/376250-nfl-pre-draft-trade-scenario-kansas-city-chief-obtain-the-first-pick?utm_source=newsletter)

Connie Jo
04-15-2010, 02:12 AM

:lol:

Bike
04-15-2010, 09:03 AM
I forgot what I was going to say...

josh1971
04-20-2010, 12:41 PM
"Shocking" isn't the word I'd use for this mock.

Bike
04-20-2010, 12:46 PM
"Shocking" isn't the word I'd use for this mock.
Yeah I mean Seattle had Sanchez in their sights last year when they took Curry...