PDA

View Full Version : jackos draft

jacko58
04-13-2010, 07:29 PM
ok everyone this is for fun and im just gonna go through first three rounds

1st pick berry: sorry im stayin on the berry band wagon i love ball hogs and big hits. you put him with flowers carr and page and id like our secondary

2nd (a) pick: terrance cody i think hell fall to atleast that pick id be ok with this put him in a rotation with edwards at nt

2nd (b) pick: !!trade!! haley and pioli like receivers id do this trade/ 2nd (b), (4th), (2011 4th) for brandon marshall. come on marshall bowe chambers coached by weis and haley thats elite my friends plus watchin marshall burn bailey twice a year would be epic

3rd pick: brandon spikes had a slow 40 which helps him drop hes a sure tackler and a hard hitter.

so thats jacko playin the gm position i know theyll be haters but hey thats what makes it fun

AussieChiefsFan
04-13-2010, 09:10 PM
ok everyone this is for fun and im just gonna go through first three rounds

1st pick berry: sorry im stayin on the berry band wagon i love ball hogs and big hits. you put him with flowers carr and page and id like our secondary

2nd (a) pick: terrance cody i think hell fall to atleast that pick id be ok with this put him in a rotation with edwards at nt

2nd (b) pick: !!trade!! haley and pioli like receivers id do this trade/ 2nd (b), (4th), (2011 4th) for brandon marshall. come on marshall bowe chambers coached by weis and haley thats elite my friends plus watchin marshall burn bailey twice a year would be epic

3rd pick: brandon spikes had a slow 40 which helps him drop hes a sure tackler and a hard hitter.

so thats jacko playin the gm position i know theyll be haters but hey thats what makes it fun
:bananen_smilies046:

hometeam
04-13-2010, 11:30 PM
i dont see denver trading BM in the division. But, id poop in my pants with happiness if we could pull that trade off :P

OPLookn
04-14-2010, 09:45 AM
Reports are out saying that Marshall is going to Miami for a 2nd rounder.

jacko58
04-14-2010, 02:20 PM
ok chane of mind lol

2 (b) pick id say golden tate if we dont trade for ted ginn. which id like us to pick ginn up hes a great returner and would be great number three/ number two wr hed give us a home run threat id say give them a fourth

yashi
04-14-2010, 02:39 PM
I like the picks, aside from Marshall obviously since he's on the Dolphins now and the Broncos would have never traded him to a division rival anyway.

OPLookn
04-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Ted Ginn wouldn't require more than a 4th from what I've been hearing/told. Why would we want to give up a 2nd rounder for him?