PDA

View Full Version : Rich Eisen Book

AussieChiefsFan
04-13-2010, 09:20 PM
Last night when my dad came home from work (I was playing Modern Warfare 2 at the time) and said to me "I have a surprise for you". All of a sudden I'm really excited but A little suspicious because just a day ago I got Modern Warfare 2. BUT when he showed my what the surprise was, I was 'pleasantly' surprised!

It was a book Called "Rich Eisen" (In big red letters, and the subtitle was "Total Access, A journey to the Center of the NFL Universe"! Under Rich Eisen's name it had "Host of the NFL Network's NFL Total Access"

It's a big book, about 300 pages. And it's quite up-to-date too. It was published in 2007. Not sure if it was before or during the 2007 season but It doesn't really matter.

I'll have photos up soon!

:bananen_smilies046: :chiefs: :punk: :yahoo:

Ryfo18
04-13-2010, 11:09 PM
RyFo18 on COD, look for me!

stricken721
04-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Dude that's an awesome book, it's in my collection of books. Have fun reading it :bananen_smilies046:

Keep up your dream of wanting to be an NFL analyst or broadcaster and you just might be what Rich Eisen is.

AussieChiefsFan
04-13-2010, 11:15 PM
Dude that's an awesome book, it's in my collection of books. Have fun reading it :bananen_smilies046:

Keep up your dream of wanting to be an NFL analyst or broadcaster and you just might be what Rich Eisen is.
That would be the dream!:bananen_smilies046: :chiefs:

AussieChiefsFan
04-13-2010, 11:16 PM
RyFo18 on COD, look for me!
My PSN Account, it says I am 13 (I am) so I need to make another PSN account because I need to be like 16 or something to go online. I'll do that soon, but right now I'm working on Special ops.

Ryfo18
04-13-2010, 11:20 PM
Ahh dang you have PS3? I'm an xbox guy.

AussieChiefsFan
04-13-2010, 11:24 PM
PS3 is better. :D

Canada
04-14-2010, 08:30 AM
Ahh dang you have PS3? I'm an xbox guy.All the cool kids have PS3. Look me up Aussie, KansasCityKitty is my name!!

AussieChiefsFan
04-14-2010, 08:25 PM
All the cool kids have PS3. Look me up Aussie, KansasCityKitty is my name!!
I"ll add you to my friends list next time I log on.

BTW all my friends at school have a PS3 and we all recognise that XBOX's aren't that great.

GO PS3! :D

stricken721
04-14-2010, 11:05 PM
My ps3 id is txstricken if anybody wants to add me. :bananen_smilies046: When I log on next time I'll get Aussie, and Canada. Unless you guys beat me to it.

Connie Jo
04-14-2010, 11:10 PM
~pouty face here with lower lip pushed out~

I feel so left out...no xbox, no PS3, no Madden nothing. :(

Congrats on the new book Aussie!! You have an awesome dad! You're mum is awesome too! :)

stricken721
04-14-2010, 11:12 PM

It's a good thing Connie, by us having those it just means we can have too much free time! You not having one means you have things that keep you busy. :bananen_smilies046:

Vandelay
04-14-2010, 11:15 PM

Congrats on the new book Aussie!! You have an awesome dad! You're mum is awesome too! :)
You just like saying mum.:plus1:

AussieChiefsFan
04-14-2010, 11:24 PM
My ps3 id is txstricken if anybody wants to add me. :bananen_smilies046: When I log on next time I'll get Aussie, and Canada. Unless you guys beat me to it.
I'll add you too. :bananen_smilies046:

Congrats on the new book Aussie!! You have an awesome dad! You're mum is awesome too! :)Wow thanks.

Connie Jo
04-14-2010, 11:47 PM
You just like saying mum.:plus1:

I DO! I DO! hahaha

The word 'mum' takes me back to my childhood...hearing my great-grandpa use it when referring to his mum. :D

AussieChiefsFan
04-15-2010, 12:07 AM
I DO! I DO! hahaha

The word 'mum' takes me back to my childhood...hearing my great-grandpa use it when referring to his mum. :D
I've never heard ("seen" in this case) an american spell the word mo/um like mum. hehe.:D

AussieChiefsFan
04-15-2010, 12:12 AM
Just started using my PS3 and I've added both Stricken AND Canada. :bananen_smilies046: :punk:

stricken721
04-15-2010, 12:15 AM
Just started using my PS3 and I've added both Stricken AND Canada. :bananen_smilies046: :punk:

Awesome! Btw Aussie if you like to read sports books, if you ever get the chance to check it out of your local library or anything get Adam Schefter's book "The Class of Football" another must read. :bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
04-15-2010, 12:47 AM
I've never heard ("seen" in this case) an american spell the word mo/um like mum. hehe.:D

I normally don't call mom...mum. I use the word mom like the majority of American's. I only refer to your mom as "mum" when I'm talking to you in posts...because I know that's how you refer to her, haha. It's also true...I like the word 'mum' coming to thought and using it because it reminds me of my great-grandpa. :D

stricken721
04-15-2010, 12:50 AM
I normally don't call mom...mum. I use the word mom like the majority of American's. I only refer to your mom as "mum" when I'm talking to you in posts...because I know that's how you refer to her, haha. It's also true...I like the word 'mum' coming to thought and using it because it reminds me of my great-grandpa. :D

My father was English so I often heard "mum" instead of "mom"

AussieChiefsFan
04-15-2010, 01:13 AM
Awesome! Btw Aussie if you like to read sports books, if you ever get the chance to check it out of your local library or anything get Adam Schefter's book "The Class of Football" another must read. :bananen_smilies046:
I look out for that book at the library.
I checked a year or two ago if their were any books on Football/NFL and their were a few but they weren't very detailed, infact they had was like, it said very simply "American football is a game played between two teams" etc etc etc blah blah blah, stuff you need to know if you've never heard of american football before. And that's really the only think I could find, which obviously doesn't help me.
But yeah, I'll look for the book next time I'm at the library (I dont go to the library much though LOL :D)

Sn@keIze
04-15-2010, 03:54 AM
Me too.

My Gamertag is "A KC Chiefs fan"

Send me a friend request.