PDA

View Full Version : brandon marshall to dolphins

marloweopatchiefs
04-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Sources: Marshall headed for Miami - AFC West Blog - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/12020/sources-marshall-headed-for-miami#comments)

Chiefster
04-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Good luck Miami.

bigpoppachief
04-14-2010, 12:46 PM
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOOOOODDDDBBYYYYEEEE !!

I love it the Donks just keep getting worse and I love it !

buffman316
04-14-2010, 12:54 PM
This move made the Donkey's a worse team and I love it too! There is no way they would have traded him within the division, so this is still good news.

yashi
04-14-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm glad he's out of the AFC West.

AussieChiefsFan
04-14-2010, 08:27 PM
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOOOOODDDDBBYYYYEEEE !!

I love it the Donks just keep getting worse and I love it !
I know! Isn't wonderful?! :D:chiefs:

honda522
04-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Makes our rivals even worse off.

Bike
04-15-2010, 09:12 AM
This move made the Donkey's a worse team and I love it too! There is no way they would have traded him within the division, so this is still good news.
Not so sure. Moving a disgruntled reciever with questionable character is a win-win for Denver imo...

Ryfo18
04-15-2010, 10:16 AM
I just read this quote from a former NFL exec rgarding Marshall:

"People don’t change with a new environment, or more money; their only further emboldened to continue previous behaviors."

matthewschiefs
04-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Not so sure. Moving a disgruntled reciever with questionable character is a win-win for Denver imo...

i agree that denver did not lose everything when they made this trade like some think. But it does not make them better right away. If they dont use there picks wisely then this will hurt them in the long run. I just hope that they blow there picks on bust.

hometeam
04-15-2010, 09:53 PM

how is losing the best reciever in the league a win-win?

I mean at best its a win-lose.

IMO its just lose-lose for denver.

matthewschiefs
04-15-2010, 10:10 PM

Its all what they do with there picks if they use there picks wisely and end up with a couple of good nfl players then its a win for them. It will be a while before we no if this is a good thing for them.

Bike
04-16-2010, 02:55 AM

He hits women. Sound familiar? DWI's, numerous arrests, constantly late for team meetings and practices. No doubt he's a talented reciever - maybe too talented for his own good. Denver will be better off without him (why would they make the trade otherwise?). And two 2nd round picks to boot.
Who knows - a change of scenery may encourage Marshall to fly right, ala Randy Moss...

Canada
04-16-2010, 03:42 PM

Hes only the best when he decides to play. I remember watching him bat balls out of the air just to piss people off at the start of the season. Besides, he wasnt good enough to help Denver make the playoffs.

OPLookn
04-16-2010, 03:53 PM
Hes only the best when he decides to play. I remember watching him bat balls out of the air just to piss people off at the start of the season. Besides, he wasnt good enough to help Denver make the playoffs.

That still makes me smile any time I read it or think about that. :yahoo:

Canada
04-16-2010, 05:00 PM
That still makes me smile any time I read it or think about that. :yahoo:

Me too, I got a couple of friends who are Donkey fans and I still find a way to work it into the conversation every time I talk to them!! :D