PDA

View Full Version : Best NT IN The Draft Flying Under The Radar Torrell Troup UCF

bkloo
04-20-2010, 07:07 AM
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT Torrell Troup (http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=8&c=1&nid=4250099&yr=2010) 6-3 / 320 GO OF UCF. I THINK HE IS IN A CLASS OF DAN WILLIAMS BUT A LITTLE BETTER. CHECK HIM OUT ON YOU TUBE. WE CAN MAYBE GET HIM IN THE 2ND ROUND. HE WILL BE A STEAL.

Bike
04-20-2010, 12:43 PM
If he's high on our draft board then we should be able to get him 2b and Hughes 2a and either Berry or Okung or Trent Williams 1a - sounds good to me...

Seek
04-20-2010, 01:15 PM
I highly doubt if he is that good, that he is flying under the radar of the NFL scouts. He may fly under the Fans or Media, but that is because we don't break these players down over and over like they do. We ususally just see the high lights plays and then base our opinion off the limited information and opinions presented to us.

If he is that good, the NFL should already know it.

lucky_lefty
04-20-2010, 09:37 PM
The only thing I've seen scouts say about is he's short and stocky; fits a 3-4 scheme, good tackler, powerful....the cons are what scare me: Limited athletically --- Not very explosive --- Won't offer much as a pass rusher --- Doesn't get a lot of penetration --- Struggles to get off of blocks --- Doesn't have a lot of range --- Conditioning / Stamina Issues

plus his stats dramatically went down from his Jr-Sr year

Chief Tyler
04-20-2010, 10:24 PM
The only thing I've seen scouts say about is he's short and stocky; fits a 3-4 scheme, good tackler, powerful....the cons are what scare me: Limited athletically --- Not very explosive --- Won't offer much as a pass rusher --- Doesn't get a lot of penetration --- Struggles to get off of blocks --- Doesn't have a lot of range --- Conditioning / Stamina Issues

plus his stats dramatically went down from his Jr-Sr year

Sounds like exactly like what people say about Cody. I.E the prototypical 3-4 NT

whatwasthat?
04-21-2010, 03:10 AM
under the radar? not really

this is one of the guys crennel coached at the east-west game

crennel raved about this kid...i think this is the guy the chiefs want

Fansincebirth
04-21-2010, 11:45 PM
He is probably the only other NT in the draft besides Williams, Cody, and Thomas so if we dont get one of those we better be happy with him LOL But what if we dont draft a NT give it some thought i will not be suprised

whatwasthat?
04-22-2010, 01:59 AM
He is probably the only other NT in the draft besides Williams, Cody, and Thomas so if we dont get one of those we better be happy with him LOL But what if we dont draft a NT give it some thought i will not be suprised

linval joseph, DT East Carolina

6'5 328