PDA

View Full Version : Monday NIGHT GAME!!!

Vanilla Garilla
04-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Hell yes folks, we get a monday night game on September 13th at 9:15 PM. It's going to be an awesome season!:yahoo:

jap1
04-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Hell yes folks, we get a monday night game on September 13th at 9:15 PM. It's going to be an awesome season!:yahoo:

Home opener is a MNF vs the chargeless!!! Excellent. Wont be able to make it out there, but will definitely be throwing a house party!!

Canada
04-20-2010, 07:13 PM
We are going to be having a ChiefsCrowd HOME OPENER MNF PARTY!!!

wichitaj
04-20-2010, 07:13 PM
i almost ****ed in my pants. oh hell ya

Vanilla Garilla
04-20-2010, 07:14 PM
We are going to be having a ChiefsCrowd HOME OPENER MNF PARTY!!!

EFF YES BUDDY BOY! And them imma drag my @ss back down their for the niner game.:toast2:

Canada
04-20-2010, 07:18 PM
EFF YES BUDDY BOY! And them imma drag my @ss back down their for the niner game.:toast2:

We are too!!

matthewschiefs
04-20-2010, 07:20 PM
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait I am already working to attend i hope i can. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!

loyalchief91
04-20-2010, 07:32 PM
No Cromartie, No LT! Bring on the Chargers baby!

Canada
04-20-2010, 07:32 PM
I have 16 tickets available right now. first come first serve, I may be able to get more if needed!!

honda522
04-20-2010, 07:33 PM
NO WAY!

HELL YEAH!

We haven't had one for like 4 years or something.

bigpoppachief
04-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Lets you know that someone sees something withint the story of the CHIEFS I am so happy and I dont care if i got to sit nose bleed will be there for that one !!!!

pbatrucker
04-20-2010, 07:36 PM
We are too!!

I'll be calling tomarrow for my tickets to the 49er's game.

stricken721
04-20-2010, 11:54 PM
NO WAY!

HELL YEAH!

We haven't had one for like 4 years or something.

2004 against the Patriots was the last time we were featured on Monday Night.

Connie Jo
04-21-2010, 12:48 AM
I have 16 tickets available right now. first come first serve, I may be able to get more if needed!!

If you still have them, I'm in for two tickets!

Kelly was here tonight & we were outside grilling when he received a text message from Chiefs Pulse announcing the MNF game against the Chargers...I thought at first he was mis-reading the text or kidding, LOL. I am amped up!!!

I'm only on the merry go round of life one time around, and I've yet to attend a MNF game at Arrowhead, this is my chance, and I'm not gonna miss it!

YEEHAW!! MNF is back at Arrowhead and so are the Chiefs in 2010!! Been a long time coming!

:chiefs:

honda522
04-21-2010, 01:08 AM
Yea, 6 years.

And the Raiders had two last year and the Bronocos has 2 as well.

stricken721
04-21-2010, 01:12 AM
Yea, 6 years.

And the Raiders had two last year and the Bronocos has 2 as well.

We are way overdue. There are enough weeks in the season they could feature every NFL team on MNF with no problem. But it's all about ratings..

Connie Jo
04-21-2010, 01:31 AM
We are way overdue. There are enough weeks in the season they could feature every NFL team on MNF with no problem. But it's all about ratings..

They somewhat black-balled the Chiefs after the 'episode' on MNF between DT and Shannon Sharpe. It was the only time in DT's career he lost his cool, & unfortunately it was on MNF. Sharpe baited DT terribly & repeticiously, no excuse I suppose for DT to lose his cool...but everyone is human, & we are all capable of losing our tempers when our lines of disrespect are crossed.

Sadly, whenever DT was interviewed and asked what his most memorable career moment was...that is the moment with remorse he recalls first ...rather not his record breaking games, or any positive accomplishments. Sharpe more than contributed to making DT's most memorable re-called moment a painfully negative one. One more reason for me to despise the Donks.

stricken721
04-21-2010, 01:41 AM
They somewhat black-balled the Chiefs after the 'episode' on MNF between DT and Shannon Sharpe. It was the only time in DT's career he lost his cool, & unfortunately it was on MNF. Sharpe baited DT terribly & repeticiously, no excuse I suppose for DT to lose his cool...but everyone is human, & we are all capable of losing our tempers when our lines of disrespect are crossed.

Sadly, whenever DT was interviewed and asked what his most memorable career moment was...that is the moment with remorse he recalls first ...rather not his record breaking games, or any positive accomplishments. Sharpe more than contributed to making DT's most memorable re-called moment a painfully negative one. One more reason for me to despise the Donks.

Shannon Sharpe is still a loud mouth SOB.

But hey a tight end named Tony Gonzalez broke all his records. He was a CHIEF too. :bananen_smilies046:

Bike
04-21-2010, 02:02 AM
And back then we were the only game featured on that night (we're the 2nd game of a double-header this time), and anyone that owned a tv could watch (only on cable now). Don't get me wrong, I'm uppped that we're playing on MNF to open the season - at home! But I think Sunday night is where the big money is nowadays...
Go Chiefs!!! :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs:

stricken721
04-21-2010, 02:04 AM
And back then we were the only game featured on that night (we're the 2nd game of a double-header this time), and anyone that owned a tv could watch (only on cable now). Don't get me wrong, I'm uppped that we're playing on MNF to open the season - at home! But I think Sunday night is where the big money is nowadays...
Go Chiefs!!! :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs:

No doubt. The schedule makers know that too.. and nobody is gonna wanna watch a game in primetime where one of the teams has only won 10 games in the last 3 years.

AussieChiefsFan
04-21-2010, 02:20 AM
WOOOT! Chiefs have a MNF game!!

Connie Jo
04-21-2010, 03:03 AM
Shannon Sharpe is still a loud mouth SOB.

But hey a tight end named Tony Gonzalez broke all his records. He was a CHIEF too. :bananen_smilies046:

HA! Not only that, but DT and Sharpe were both nominated last year for the NFL HOF, both made the semi-finalist list...but only one made it in! DERRICK!!

Many analysts who remembered that MNF game, and most were highly critical of Sharpe for his relentless taunting of DT...said it was somewhat Karma that DT made it in and Shannon didn't. No doubt Shannon will be inducted at some point, maybe this coming year...but DT knocked him out last year and beat him in! :D

stricken721
04-21-2010, 03:05 AM
HA! Not only that, but DT and Sharpe were both nominated last year for the NFL HOF, both made the semi-finalist list...but only one made it in! DERRICK!!

Many analysts who remembered that MNF game, and most were highly critical of Sharpe for his relentless taunting of DT...said it was somewhat Karma that DT made it in and Shannon didn't. No doubt Shannon will be inducted at some point, maybe this coming year...but DT knocked him out last year and beat him in! :D

It's always sweet when a Raider, or Donk is denied the HOF.

Connie Jo
04-21-2010, 03:13 AM
It's always sweet when a Raider, or Donk is denied the HOF.

Indeed it is!

Well, shoot...I gotta try to get some sleep, another busy day tomorrow, then Thursday attending Draft Day. I have to start packing this weekend for the Kid Rock Chillin The Most Cruise...I fly to Tampa one week from today!!

I'm gonna need most of May just to recover from the last two weeks in April through May 3rd, lol.

Good Night Clint, & any one else still up, haha.

stricken721
04-21-2010, 03:15 AM
Indeed it is!

Well, shoot...I gotta try to get some sleep, another busy day tomorrow, then Thursday attending Draft Day. I have to start packing this weekend for the Kid Rock Chillin The Most Cruise...I fly to Tampa one week from today!!

I'm gonna need most of May just to recover from the last two weeks in April through May 3rd, lol.

Good Night Clint, & any one else still up, haha.

Goodnight CJ. Have fun at draft day, and your cruise. Wish I could join ya! :bananen_smilies046: