PDA

View Full Version : The Final Count Down.

honda522
04-20-2010, 07:51 PM
The Shutdown Corner mock draft: The Final Countdown, Pt. 1 - Shutdown Corner - NFL Blog - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-Shutdown-Corner-mock-draft-The-Final-Countd?urn=nfl,235368)

This guy puts it right. Hope Pioli looks at it this way.

It hard to believe the draft is only a few days away. I think its going to be dumb spanning over 3 days.

Ryfo18
04-20-2010, 09:02 PM
I've been against Berry only because I don't think Pioli will take him. I'm slightly starting to change my mind though. I can't wait to see!

DMN
04-20-2010, 10:05 PM
You know when I first heard berry I thought no way would pioli do it... But the question that just keeps coming to me is "Who is gonna start week one at safety?"

I thoroughly went through our depth chart in my head today at work and decided that Safety and NT are the positions that stand out the weakest.

There is intrigue in some of our young MLBs in Mays, Belcher and Stude. And though our O line is in need of help I believe the current roster can start and do a serviceable job.

So it comes down to is Boone a better starter than McGraw? I certainly believe yes. I believe that williams is too much of a reach at 5 (I know the tyson jackson story) and that berry immediately comes in and makes this team better. With the last two years having D line as top 5 picks I would be amazed to see it again.... But hey anything is possible.

DMN
04-21-2010, 11:56 AM
Edit... I meant Ron Edwards... That's what I get for going through the depth chart in my head... Lesson learned... Ha