PDA

View Full Version : Big Sexy

GlennBree
04-21-2010, 07:33 PM
I was trying to post some pics of the new baby (the new truck)...in which I've nicknamed..."Big Sexy"!
I love the new truck...and the first thing that my husband did was put the Arrowhead on the rear window!! :)
I was trying to attach more pics...but it always tells me they are too big..and I"m not a big enough computer geek to know how to fix it. LOL!

Canada
04-21-2010, 08:49 PM
I thought this thread was about me

honda522
04-21-2010, 09:03 PM
My mom got a truck. I don't care for trucks cause they are soo big. I prefer little cars to get into tight spots..but Bikes beat cars and trucks...

chief31
04-21-2010, 09:05 PM
My mom got a truck. I don't care for trucks cause they are soo big. I prefer little cars to get into tight spots..but Bikes beat cars and trucks...

You want to be able to get into tight spots, and make tight turns?

Jeep Wrangler FTW!!!

Canada
04-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Trucks are waaaay better than motorcycles....unless u get the right bike

http://www.gizmag.com/pictures/lrg/8731_300108104708.jpg

Canada

Jeep Wrangler FTW!!!Or learn to drive

honda522

Jeep Wrangler FTW!!!
Nah..

http://www.moto-station.com/photos/banque_images_ms/Moyens_formats/Motos/Motos_serie_plus_de_125/Honda/Honda_CBR_600_RR_2003/th_Honda_CBR600RR_st5mz.jpg

GlennBree
04-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Can anyone tell me how I can resize my pics so that I can post them. I'm too stupid to be able to figure it out.

chief31
04-21-2010, 09:12 PM
Or learn to drive

Learn to drive?

Have you ever owned a Wrangler or CJ? They do things that other vehicles can't. Not to mention that you can't fit a large object into a small space. Or at least that wasn't on any driving test i have ever taken or seen.:D

Canada
04-21-2010, 09:12 PM
Nah..

http://www.moto-station.com/photos/banque_images_ms/Moyens_formats/Motos/Motos_serie_plus_de_125/Honda/Honda_CBR_600_RR_2003/th_Honda_CBR600RR_st5mz.jpg
Forget that sh!t, get a mans bike!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/04/92.jpg

Canada
04-21-2010, 09:13 PM
Learn to drive?

Have you ever owned a Wrangler or CJ? They do things that other vehicles can't. Not to mention that you can't fit a large object into a small space. Or at least that wasn't on any driving test i have ever taken or seen.:D

I mean learn to drive so you dont have to buy a vehicle to make up for you lack of abilities behind the wheel.

honda522
04-21-2010, 09:18 PM
Forget that sh!t, get a mans bike!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/04/92.jpg
Harleys are for olddd people.

chief31
04-21-2010, 09:20 PM
I mean learn to drive so you dont have to buy a vehicle to make up for you lack of abilities behind the wheel.

When do ya want me to tell you you fail?:lol:

Anyway, sorry for highjacking your thread GlennBree. The truck is beautiful.:D

Canada
04-21-2010, 09:21 PM
When do ya want me to tell you you fail?:lol:

Anyway, sorry for highjacking your thread GlennBree. The truck is beautiful.:D

I fail? Is that just because I can drive anything anywhere? How embarassing. I hear smart cars fit in small places

GlennBree
04-21-2010, 09:22 PM
no worries! I know you can't see it very good in the small pic. but oh how I love her! and she is Big and Sexy! :)

chief31
04-21-2010, 09:29 PM
I fail? Is that just because I can drive anything anywhere? How embarassing. I hear smart cars fit in small places

So, as the expert driver, I am assuming that you know to get a vehicle to do things that it is incapable of doing?

You know how to get an F-150 into a parking space the size of a Wrangler?

Driving skill is irrelavant to a vehicle's abilities.

*** No motorcycle jokes allowed***

honda522
04-21-2010, 09:31 PM
no worries! I know you can't see it very good in the small pic. but oh how I love her! and she is Big and Sexy! :)
Damn, that must be a tiny picture, cause I can't see it.

GlennBree
04-21-2010, 09:32 PM
do tell

GlennBree
04-21-2010, 09:32 PM
honda.......maybe it's all that whiskey

honda522
04-21-2010, 09:33 PM
honda.......maybe it's all that whiskey
Nah, its probably the Vodka...I seem to be having trouble typing. :lol:

chief31
04-21-2010, 09:33 PM
do you know the difference between a Harley Davidson motorcycle, and a Hoover Vacuum cleaner?:D

It's the positioning of the dirtbag. :lol:

Canada
04-21-2010, 09:34 PM

Jeep Wrangler FTW!!!

This seems like you need that particular vehicle to make tight turns and park.

So, as the expert driver, I am assuming that you know to get a vehicle to do things that it is incapable of doing?

I know how to park an F150 and a Wrangler into the average parking spot.

Its not if u r driving that vehicle because you cant park a bigger one.

By the way, do you know the difference between a Harley Davidson motorcycle, and a Hoover Vacuum cleaner?:D

Sounds like you only have a vaccum and not a bike.

honda522
04-21-2010, 09:34 PM
OMG I need to catch my breath....

I just laughed forever...:lol::lol:

Canada
04-21-2010, 09:35 PM

Funny sh!t...try calling me and my friends that in person.

chief31
04-21-2010, 09:39 PM
This seems like you need that particular vehicle to make tight turns and park.

I know how to park and F150 and a Wrangler into the average parking spot.

Its not if u r driving that vehicle because you cant park a bigger one.

Nah. A Wrangler/CJ can do things, and fit into places, that other cars and trucks can't. And, if you remove the dorrs, a common feature of the Jeep, then you can still get out while parked in a tight spot.

All about the extra features. :D

Canada
04-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Nah. A Wrangler/CJ can do things, and fit into places, that other cars and trucks can't. And, if you remove the dorrs, a common feature of the Jeep, then you can still get out while parked in a tight spot.

All about the extra features. :D

so can a smart car but I dont hear you arguing about how great they are!!

chief31
04-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Funny sh!t...try calling me and my friends that in person.

I go with the South Park translation myself. Did you happen to catch that episode?:lol:

GlennBree
04-21-2010, 09:44 PM
hate to do it...but I gotta get to bed..it's up at 4:30 a.m. for me tomorrow.
G'nite friends~ :P

Chiefster
04-21-2010, 09:58 PM

Nite Bree!

chief31
04-21-2010, 10:06 PM

Appearently, I misjudged someone's sense of humor.

So I apologize to anyone offended by this joke.

Connie Jo
04-22-2010, 04:18 AM
Can anyone tell me how I can resize my pics so that I can post them. I'm too stupid to be able to figure it out.

I use Jasc Photo shop to re-size mine, but you can also re-size them at most photo host websites, like Photobucket.

I've no doubt even from the smaller pic your 'Big Sexy' truck is AWESOME!! How can it not be, it's Chiefs RED!! Congrats!!
:yahoo:

Learn to drive?

I own a CJ and can fit into most small spaces, but I definitely have a few miss-firing spark plugs now & then, and I think my wheels fell off a long time ago, not sure I'd even pass a driving test lately!

:lol:

*** No motorcycle jokes allowed***

Well, but in reality...why would you want to know how? If I parked my F-150 in a tight parking space the reward would be door dings, or worse! Tight spaces are a major no no! hahaha :)

Me too, night Brenda, and everyone else! Sweet Draft Day Dreams! I'm hoping I don't have any tight parking nightmares now with my Chiefs truck getting door dings! hahaha

~Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, and if I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take~...and that he guides Pioli to draft ERIC BERRY @ #5!! :D

chief31
04-22-2010, 05:26 AM
I own a CJ and can fit into most small spaces, but I definitely have a few miss-firing spark plugs now & then, and I think my wheels fell off a long time ago, not sure I'd even pass a driving test lately!

:lol:
Well, but in reality...why would you want to know how? If I parked my F-150 in a tight parking space the reward would be door dings, or worse! Tight spaces are a major no no! hahaha :)

That was kinda the point. Just that, regardless of driving ability, a Jeep can do things that other vehicles can not.

You have an old dying CJ? I bet you had alot of fun with it before it became such a hassle. :D

Connie Jo
04-23-2010, 01:28 AM
That was kinda the point. Just that, regardless of driving ability, a Jeep can do things that other vehicles can not.

You have an old dying CJ? I bet you had alot of fun with it before it became such a hassle. :D

"Roll on roller coaster, and I'm still having a good time!"...takes a bit longer to get up the hills though, and burning rubber isn't quite what it once was, but still fun! hahaha. :D

That said, this CJ should be catching up on sleep, but oh no, not I...too wound up still from Draft Day at Arrowhead! It's been a long week, but one heck of a fun one! Next week...Kid Rock Chillin Cruise to Grand Cayman! I'll crash and burn from this week and next once I'm back from the cruise...if I don't keel over from physical exhaustion first, LOL.