PDA

View Full Version : Who else do you want?

honda522
04-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Barring our first round pick.

I would take

Danario Alexander WR Missouri
Jordan Shipley WR Texas
Sean Witherspoon LB Missouri
Rolondo McClain LB Alabama
Kyle Wilson CB Boise State
Maurkice Pouncey C FSU

kcnation
04-21-2010, 10:33 PM
McCLAIN IN A HEARTBEAT

mfainter
04-21-2010, 10:48 PM
Alexander and Shipley don't belong any where close to the 1st round. Many mocks have Shipley going in the 3 - 4 rounds, and because of his injury's Alexander in the late 4 - 5 rounds.

jap1
04-21-2010, 10:50 PM
I would love to see us get a run blocking TE and maybe pickup Eric Olsen (ND) in the 4th and 5th rounds.

I think Olsen could be really good with a little time. ND's OL sucked a lot, except for the center last year. And he has played both guard and center. He could easily replace Waters or our center next year.

wichitaj
04-21-2010, 10:56 PM
i want alyssa milano jumping out of a birthday cake.

Canada
04-21-2010, 11:00 PM
i want alyssa milano jumping out of a birthday cake.

No me, shes in a commercial wearing Faider sh!t. Put her in a cake and push it into traffic!!

KristofLaw
04-21-2010, 11:02 PM
Taylor Mays & Golden Tate..... there are others but I'm particularly in love with the idea of landing either of these two in a Chiefs Uni.

g8rb8t
04-21-2010, 11:46 PM

I would take

Jordan Shipley WR Texas
Maurkice Pouncey C FSU

Do you want to be shot?

He went to the good school in the state not swac. School with a circus.

honda522
04-21-2010, 11:48 PM
Alexander and Shipley don't belong any where close to the 1st round. Many mocks have Shipley going in the 3 - 4 rounds, and because of his injury's Alexander in the late 4 - 5 rounds.
I don't mean in the first round. I mean anywhere in the draft...maybe even free agency.

stricken721
04-21-2010, 11:55 PM

I would take

Jordan Shipley WR Texas
Sean Weatherspoon LB Missouri
Maurkice Pouncey C FSU

If we were to grab either of those guys I would love it. Add Dez Bryant to my top 3 and you have who I would like to see the Chiefs draft.

mfainter
04-21-2010, 11:58 PM
I don't mean in the first round. I mean anywhere in the draft...maybe even free agency.

Ok, so those are just the guys you would be happy with picking then right? Because those guys are all over the board lol.

Fansincebirth
04-22-2010, 12:02 AM
common now, He asked a good question and you are just telling him how stupid he is. He can wish for who he likes.
Myself

WR/slot/returner Taylor Price -Ohio though I think lance Long will fill that spot this season

S Myron Rolle - FLSt of course if we resign Page he will fill that possision and then we still have Morgan.

NT Cam Thomas -NC but then again we added Shaun Smith to spell Edwards and Luky showed promise last year so mayby wwe dont need him so bad either

In all seriousness only the the 3 weis men (Haley, Weis, and Cronell) have any idea what we need. They are the only ones who have any idea we already have that are just as developable as these guys in the draft. When we dont draft somewhere you are sure we had a need. Look down the depth chart a little and youll see someone with great potential or they would draft someone in that position. Enjoy the draft everyone

bwilliams
04-22-2010, 12:02 AM

I would take

Jordan Shipley WR Texas
Maurkice Pouncey C FSU

Eh. Those are all good players who would upgrade us. But we have bigger needs in the 1st than McClain, Wilson, Witherspoon, or Pouncey (I'd pick them if they dropped to 2a), there are better WRs than Alexander or Shipley (check out Andre Roberts - the next Hines Ward).

honda522
04-22-2010, 12:25 AM
Again not talking about strictly first round.

Bike
04-22-2010, 01:54 AM
I would like to see us pick up Myron Rolle in the 5th if he's still around...

g8rb8t
04-22-2010, 02:12 AM
you can find a kick returner in the free agent market. The guy at UF last year that no one would kick to wont be drafted and would come cheap. Plenty of speedy shifty guys that you don't have to waste a pick on a just a kick returner.

SAPHOJUNKIE
04-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Golden Tate, Jared Gaither, Cam Thomas, Jon Asamoah.

Coach
04-22-2010, 08:16 PM
A couple of player that intrigue me are Jordan Shipley and Legarette Blount. I also love Sean Witherspoon but I can't envision a scenario where he ends us wearing our jersey.

Other players that I would love see fall:
Iupati
Taylor Mays
Golden Tate

Drunker Hillbilly
04-22-2010, 09:33 PM
A couple of player that intrigue me are Jordan Shipley and Legarette Blount. I also love Sean Witherspoon but I can't envision a scenario where he ends us wearing our jersey.

Other players that I would love see fall:
Iupati
Taylor Mays
Golden Tate

jhawker77
04-22-2010, 11:01 PM
How about Briscoe WR?