PDA

View Full Version : I HATE COX!!!!



Chiefster
09-05-2006, 05:58 AM
I swear I lose connection every five minutes; they're worse then dial-up! :-o :-o :-o

Guru
09-05-2006, 06:03 AM
Chiefster wrote:
I swear I lose connection every five minutes; they're worse then dial-up! :-o :-o :-o

After this post.... I would say you definitely "lost connection". :hammer:

Chiefster
09-05-2006, 06:12 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:
I swear I lose connection every five minutes; they're worse then dial-up! :-o :-o :-o

After this post.... I would say you definitely "lost connection". :hammer:


You have no idea. :-P

kenny1937
09-05-2006, 02:19 PM
And I thought I had problems, Cox loses the server once or twice daily for me, then I have to restart my computer, plus the agrevation of having to start over if I am in the middle of something, like replying to a post or starting a new topic , or putting my fantasy football team together, it's enough to start a person :pint: !
I guess it is a reality of life, I tried to talk to them about the problem and it was like talking to the proverbial WALL! :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: oooops :hammer:

Chiefster
09-05-2006, 02:38 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
And I thought I had problems, Cox loses the server once or twice daily for me, then I have to restart my computer, plus the agrevation of having to start over if I am in the middle of something, like replying to a post or starting a new topic , or putting my fantasy football team together, it's enough to start a person :pint: !
I guess it is a reality of life, I tried to talk to them about the problem and it was like talking to the proverbial WALL! :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: oooops :hammer:

Here I'll join ya. :pint: :pint: :pint:

prough91
09-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Oh, what the hell.

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

There, that's a six pack, i've hit my limit.

Guru
09-06-2006, 01:18 AM
I didn't know that COX served Dr. Pepper.

Chiefster
09-06-2006, 02:32 AM
prough91 wrote:
Oh, what the hell.

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

There, that's a six pack, i've hit my limit.

Wimp! :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
09-06-2006, 02:35 AM
Guru wrote:
I didn't know that COX served Dr. Pepper.


Eh, you get half way through it and the rest would disconnect from the glass.

Chiefster
09-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Well, uuuummm ok; so I guess I'll take back some of that Cox hatred. I, uh well...replaced the cable going to my computer...and, uuuummmm; now it's uuhemm...working just fine.

kenny1937
09-07-2006, 01:19 PM
AWWWWwwwwww shucks, now we will have to turn our attention to the Bengal Putty Tat's! GO CHIEF'S!

:pint: one for the road.