PDA

View Full Version : Jumping on the Berry bandwagon.

wildcat
04-23-2010, 11:24 AM
I had hoped that Pioli would manage to trade down and pick up NT Williams. I have also stated that, although a player who greatly improves the secondary could make the whole team better, I do not believe it would make since to invest that kind of money in a safety. I also have expressed concerns about all the hype and the potential for Berry to be a bust.

With all of that said, I am a Chiefs fan and Berry is a Chief now. That makes me a Berry fan. I hope Berry makes me eat my words!

Drunker Hillbilly
04-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Berry may have been the safest pick in the 1st round.

matthewschiefs
04-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Like I have said I dont think that he was the Best pick but he is a chief and he I hope proves me wrong. I am wrong often when it comes to football. The biggest thing was I thought that priest was just going to be anther useless RB. He proved me wrong i am am thrilled that he did. Hopefuly its the same with berry. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

whatwasthat?
04-23-2010, 12:44 PM
its a little reassuring seeing how excited berry was and knowing his work ethic, i believe him when he says he wants to get to work

bwilliams
04-23-2010, 12:51 PM
I've just got to believe that we're picking a NT in the 2nd. Either Cody, Thomas, or (my bet) Linval Joseph (at 2b).

If we do, then we'll have filled two our biggest three holes on defense.

Hell, imagine if we draft Mays at 2a, Joseph at 2b, and Koa Misi (OLB/DE) in the 3rd. That would possibly be four defensive starters (FS, SS, NT, OLB) in one draft.

bbacker51
04-23-2010, 02:53 PM
Kindle looks good

Coach
04-23-2010, 03:02 PM
I've got to imagine Weis will have a lot of influence on the next pick. I'm hoping/praying Clausen's name is not on our board.

bbacker51
04-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Weis has a lot to work with already

bwilliams
04-23-2010, 03:14 PM
I've got to imagine Weis will have a lot of influence on the next pick. I'm hoping/praying Clausen's name is not on our board.

I would be shocked if Clausen got past 33. I'm imagining a whole lot of phone calls between the Rams and Buffalo, Cleveland, Minnesota, and maybe even Oakland right now.

Fansincebirth
04-23-2010, 03:17 PM
I would be ok with Clausen at #36

Love Castle but in 2 years when his contract is up how cool would it be to have to choose which way to go. Not a position that KC has seen. And could possibly be a first round value. And just incase Castle does let us down or gets put out for a year we would be in a much better place. Clausen at #36 is a great value. Dont get me wrong I hope he is gone. Rather have Tate if we bring in ND